Fastest Prize Credit Race (Not Cheating)

If you are struggling, pump up the power to the top of N400, you will be able to brake more to avoid AI and have more patience and get clean race bonus, and should be able to win. It still pays over one million per hour. Until you get comfortable.

Avoid overtaking on the outside of the AI on corner exits as they try to squash you into the wall.

Edit : @JoshMead I saw your post in another thread, take a look at this thread for earning money quick to buy cars.

Last edited:
I never thought I would do an oval for hours, but 12 minute races, cup of tea and a smoke after each 5 on the trot, and that money flows.

After 10 races I switched on AT ASM and CSA, turned down the TV volume and put a good podcast on. It was over before I knew it.
the AI did start acting weird and causing yellow flags every now and then, but as long as you are patient and don't put your car where they can squash you into the wall, the clean race bonus and winning is easy.

Approx 1.8 million an hour if all goes well.

Yup with AT and CSA I play the oval on a second TV while watching Netflix. A bit over 300k xp to go for level 50, got both 20 mil cars already. But today's it's Nurb 24h day!

Just beware when you get down into the 11:4x finishing times that the back markers are getting aggressive in the last few laps. I've had a couple times now that a car I lapped tried to pit manoever me exiting T2.

Edit: Nevermind, no racing at all, can't get on. I should have stayed up through the night to race on Nurb 24h I guess.

Last edited:
yeh I didn't even notice nurb 24hr sport race till I had money to buy the 330, and only 30 mins to drive it before playtime was over.
I had problem with lapped cars too, nightmare when they catch you off guard after 14 clean laps :banghead:

New Personal Best! Same tune. Clean Race Bonus as well!

BD178BFB-3F16-4070-9173-CFE2339CB836.jpeg

I’m one race away from buying the 330 and I’ll try to see if I can get that running a decent time. I tried the 2000 at someone’s request and it was about 3.5 seconds slower per lap than the X-BOW. (So not viable)

Edit: The 330 P4 is a Gr.X :( so really no use for it...

Last edited:
Thanks for trying! I didn't think the 2000 would make it, it would need a miracle to stop it from driving like a boat. I flipped it over on the Nurb, no good at high speed.

Daily C is definitely the slowest way to make xp/money. Finishing mid pack, I make about 500xp per hour vs 41,250 on Bluemoon. 1,875,000 per hour on Blue, just enough to buy a coffee with the daily C. Nurb is fun though, I'll take a crack at that record tomorrow. Doubt I'll get there, 11:38 is my best atm. Yet with over 300k xp to go, still plenty more attempts left...

@uMayBeSeated .... I tried the xbow with your trans setup. what a handful, the car that is. spun it twice, quit, gotta mess with the suspension to make it more manageable. Im sure it gets more money. The mustang is fully lightened, lowered a little, but is really a mindless race. On the xbow, i just changed the tires f/rh r/rss and your tranny setup, fully lightened and max power (lvl1 115%) while remaining on n300. Other than that, untouched. I was not really catching people too quick though, I think in the 2 clean laps i only got 2 positions and then tried to go flat through turn3, and yes I was experimenting, spun, then next lap did the same thing, brushed the wall and the guy I just passed rear ended me and I spun again. so I quit. Going to mess with the suspension a little and try some more. Thanks for the info.

@uMayBeSeated .... I tried the xbow with your trans setup. what a handful, the car that is. spun it twice, quit, gotta mess with the suspension to make it more manageable. Im sure it gets more money. The mustang is fully lightened, lowered a little, but is really a mindless race. On the xbow, i just changed the tires f/rh r/rss and your tranny setup, fully lightened and max power (lvl1 115%) while remaining on n300. Other than that, untouched. I was not really catching people too quick though, I think in the 2 clean laps i only got 2 positions and then tried to go flat through turn3, and yes I was experimenting, spun, then next lap did the same thing, brushed the wall and the guy I just passed rear ended me and I spun again. so I quit. Going to mess with the suspension a little and try some more. Thanks for the info.

Stay on the throttle more. Especially in Turn 3 letting off the throttle causes it to lossen too much. If you don’t think it can make the turn then you’re probably taking a funny line perhaps or you’re not trusting the car. The transmission is funky for sure lol but it’s the least important piece I just kinda threw it together on the fly. You could run a normal trans setup and do just as well with it. The gearing for this track isn’t really important, you stay in 5th and 6th the entire race. Trying putting Countersteer on Weak if the car seems too loose for you. Maybe ASM as well. Try to enter turn 1 at 129 give or take +- 3mph... should be somewhere in that range every time. The slower you go the looser the rear gets.

Flat out turn 3 at 150 mph is fantastic. Add a nice power slide to pass people hogging the lane and it works quite nicely. Still need that clean race bonus, but at least I'm winning consistently now.

Okay, I will try again. You are right about trusting the car. I have never used it before, did not even have one, bought it to try out your setup. I did 3.66 laps, :lol: And then quit. Just like in real life, driving a tunnel car is way different. They won't go through a corner at 100, but are fine at 130. It is a weird transition as i raced mainly sedans. Got a ride in a formula car and it def took some testing before I had competitive times. Never got a win in a tunnel car, but did get to drive a few. Really weird transition for sure. Sedans are faster when you go slower and finesse and formula cars are faster when you push them like a whore.👍

I take T3 at full throttle too now with that setup, trying to aim for a 250+ kph corner exit. My best is 11:37 atm. The AI gets very dangerous in the last lap when you get to sub 11:40 times. My clean bonus rate has dropped to 66% thanks to the AI pushing so hard they bounce of the wall at T2 exit and spin all over the place or run into each other in T1. Some of these AI cars simply can't take being lapped, road rage AI. Getting boxed in at T2 exit, run into from behind while slowing down for an accident in front, pit manoevered in T2, passed on the straight cut off and braking right in front of me. AI setting a great example for how to behave online :)

Another great example set by the AI is the Ferrari pro league race on Monza, what messy drivers. That race takes about 12 minutes as well, a fun puzzle to get a clean race on there with an N499 F40 for 252k / 5,250 xp (40% + 50%) A N399 513BB doesn't stand a chance unfortunately.

To get a clean win you need laps of 2:00 max and do not pass the 330 P4 until after the first chicane in the last lap. If you pass him earlier he'll start pushing too much, screw up the chicane which will reset him after the chicane, 2.5 sec ahead, can't catch him again. Instead pass him after the next 2 corners and block him on the last straight and final corner. At least he brakes and doesn't punt you so you keep the clean bonus.

Nice distraction from the oval.

Last edited:
Okay, I will try again. You are right about trusting the car. I have never used it before, did not even have one, bought it to try out your setup. I did 3.66 laps, :lol: And then quit. Just like in real life, driving a tunnel car is way different. They won't go through a corner at 100, but are fine at 130. It is a weird transition as i raced mainly sedans. Got a ride in a formula car and it def took some testing before I had competitive times. Never got a win in a tunnel car, but did get to drive a few. Really weird transition for sure. Sedans are faster when you go slower and finesse and formula cars are faster when you push them like a whore.👍

I hope you have better luck mate! Let me know how you fair.

I'll need to give this a try. So far, the only thing I adjusted were tires (all Racing Super Soft) and adjusted Auto Set top speed to 180mph (I think). Fastest lap I've had with that setup was 46.389 s, with total time at 11:48.607.
Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to trying it out!

hi guys, I found the best way is with 499NP Ferrari F40, I cant manage the x-bow settings because my setting are in Kmh and not Mph, maybe you can upload the stats for Kmh

I've tried this set up for the KTM and I'm probably been super stupid but I can't match the transmission settings that uMayBeSeated has outlined on the 1st page, I've tried to change the MPH to KPH and back again, fully upgraded the car but to no avail? What am I doing wrong wrong? Can anyone help a noob? :confused:

I've tried this set up for the KTM and I'm probably been super stupid but I can't match the transmission settings that uMayBeSeated has outlined on the 1st page, I've tried to change the MPH to KPH and back again, fully upgraded the car but to no avail? What am I doing wrong wrong? Can anyone help a noob? :confused:

You have to select 'transmission > fully customized' if you aren't already?

Follow the steps exactly as they are written. They won't match otherwise. I'm also clueless as to what it all means. It took me a few goes of trial and error.

No need to stress on the transmission because it’s not very important on this track.

You have to select 'transmission > fully customized' if you aren't already?

Yeah I did that but the figures on my gear ratios cannot match those in the settings on page one?!

No need to stress on the transmission because it’s not very important on this track.

Ok cool, I'll go with the other settings, I've fully upgraded the car, is there anything else I need to tweak.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can manually adjust each gear after setting the max top speed.

I did that, set it to 180 max speed but the numbers on the ratios would not match, probably something I'm missing, I'll try without the gear ratios. Cheers fellas!

I did that, set it to 180 max speed but the numbers on the ratios would not match, probably something I'm missing, I'll try without the gear ratios. Cheers fellas!
Yeah, set it to 180 and then you can click on each gear individually

Set units to MPH. Increase top speed to max, final gear to max, top speed to min, final gear to min, top speed to 180, final gear to 2.870, then adjust the other gears. You only need 5 and 6 anyway. That worked for me.

Just setting the top speed should be enough anyway. In KPH it's 290.

Set units to MPH. Increase top speed to max, final gear to max, top speed to min, final gear to min, top speed to 180, final gear to 2.870, then adjust the other gears. You only need 5 and 6 anyway. That worked for me.

Cheers Sven :cheers:

Appreciate the help explaining to people! Thank you mate.

Appreciate the help explaining to people! Thank you mate.

Thanks to your settings the last run to lvl 50 became a lot easier! La Ferrari didn't stand a chance anymore. It took a total of 214 races to get there, with about 1.6 million xp gathered on Blue moon. The KTM XBow has 12,251 km on the odometer, mostly from Blue moon. Still in hours it's 'only' 12.7% of my total driving time, while accounting for 66% of the xp to lvl 50. That one golden race.

The XBow can rest now, at least until the next 20 million credit cars arrive... Back up to 14 million after buying the xj13 and 330 p4.

Thanks to your settings the last run to lvl 50 became a lot easier! La Ferrari didn't stand a chance anymore. It took a total of 214 races to get there, with about 1.6 million xp gathered on Blue moon. The KTM XBow has 12,251 km on the odometer, mostly from Blue moon. Still in hours it's 'only' 12.7% of my total driving time, while accounting for 66% of the xp to lvl 50. That one golden race.

The XBow can rest now, at least until the next 20 million credit cars arrive... Back up to 14 million after buying the xj13 and 330 p4.

Lol congrats and R.I.P. to your X-BOW :(

Back