Fastest Prize Credit Race (Not Cheating)

I have an hour a day to play and sometimes it's not going to be GTS. And when it is - it's not going be grinding with X-Bow. This is hands free and I want to be stashed before the update drops.

Nice find dude, since they recently patched the last rubber band method.

375.000 credits for XBow tuned down to N300 + Clean Race bonus on the Premium Race lobby in GTLeague (Professional).
Under the right settings and skill, you can complete the 15 laps in 11 minutes, 38 seconds or even less.

Soooo we'll just say that you're not [insert crazy good GT Sport player's name here] or you don't want to do complicated math and finish in 12 minutes.
You'll get 375.000 cr in 12 minutes (first run)

Assuming that you immediately jump straight back to the race and do the race again, you'll have:
750.000 cr = 24 minutes (second run)

I'll add the other runs in the spoiler below:
1.125.000 cr = 36 minutes (third run)
1.500.000 cr = 48 minutes (fourth run)
1.875.000 cr = 60 minutes (fifth run)
3.000.000 cr = 1 hour 36 minutes (eight run)
3.375.000 cr = 1 hour 48 minutes (ninth run)
3.750.000 cr = 2 hours (tenth run)
With the time going through the screen and possibly restarting the race due to a collision with another car or wall, the N300 XBow on the Premium Race Lobby can get you 3.3 million credits in about 2 hours. But the thing is that you'll ALWAYS need to be in control of the car, avoid hitting AI cars, avoid hitting the wall, and turn left for quite a while. It's the fastest way to make credits in Gran Turismo Sport, but it'll probably drive anyone insane. :mad:

There are also some of us that don't have much time to play. Doing this race a few times can give a nice boost to your credits, but after that, you'll want to do one of those 8-12hr auto-drive races that can get you credits while you're away.

Xbow N500 vs GR.4 Custom race rubber bands method - payout for 12 hours:

Blue Moon Speedway

View attachment 752600

So that's how I do it :

Tuning from here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fastest-prize-credit-race-not-cheating.374124/ - just higher top speed. Should reach around 180mph/290km/h before corner 1.

Max HP, minimum weight. Racing super soft rear, hard front. No TC.

Usual custom race settings for max payout.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RUBBER BANDS !

Throttle on the max obviously.

As for the steering though - the car must be steering right enough so it doesn't weer to the left after the slow corner.

Ideally it should exit the slow corner and briefly stop touching the wall and then get back to it - like half a meter from the wall.

Otherwise it will hit the lapped cars and spin.

PS4 REDUCE HEAT/USAGE TIP

1. Get another rubber band

2. Change to bumper cam

3. Attack rubber band to right stick so you're looking at the wall

4. The fan on PS4 should significantly slow down (mine did)

It's basically like looking at the sky in any video game and getting crazy fps - same here with the wall. Not much to process = less demand from hardware thus less heat and less wear.

Are you doing a lap race or endurance? I thought they patched the rubber band custom race trick.

Endurance. No it still works but they might patch it indeed so this time I'm stacking up :lol:

How did you keep the car from trailing off to the left after the first corner, another rubber band? Also everytime I ride the wall the car slows down too much and end up just getting passed by the AI cars again.

How did you keep the car from trailing off to the left after the first corner, another rubber band? Also everytime I ride the wall the car slows down too much and end up just getting passed by the AI cars again.

Well with rubber band you need to set it up so the car steers right just a bit - not the whole to the right.

So do that or grab a piece of paper towel and putt it inside the stick to keep it in position. (I'll do that now cos all rubber bands wear down and broke) I'll post some pictures later.

Well with rubber band you need to set it up so the car steers right just a bit - not the whole to the right.

So do that or grab a piece of paper towel and putt it inside the stick to keep it in position. (I'll do that now cos all rubber bands wear down and broke) I'll post some pictures later.

thanks! will give it a try.

375.000 credits for XBow tuned down to N300 + Clean Race bonus on the Premium Race lobby in GTLeague (Professional).
Under the right settings and skill, you can complete the 15 laps in 11 minutes, 38 seconds or even less.

Soooo we'll just say that you're not [insert crazy good GT Sport player's name here] or you don't want to do complicated math and finish in 12 minutes.
You'll get 375.000 cr in 12 minutes (first run)

Assuming that you immediately jump straight back to the race and do the race again, you'll have:
750.000 cr = 24 minutes (second run)

I'll add the other runs in the spoiler below:
1.125.000 cr = 36 minutes (third run)
1.500.000 cr = 48 minutes (fourth run)
1.875.000 cr = 60 minutes (fifth run)
3.000.000 cr = 1 hour 36 minutes (eight run)
3.375.000 cr = 1 hour 48 minutes (ninth run)
3.750.000 cr = 2 hours (tenth run)
With the time going through the screen and possibly restarting the race due to a collision with another car or wall, the N300 XBow on the Premium Race Lobby can get you 3.3 million credits in about 2 hours. But the thing is that you'll ALWAYS need to be in control of the car, avoid hitting AI cars, avoid hitting the wall, and turn left for quite a while. It's the fastest way to make credits in Gran Turismo Sport, but it'll probably drive anyone insane. :mad:

There are also some of us that don't have much time to play. Doing this race a few times can give a nice boost to your credits, but after that, you'll want to do one of those 8-12hr auto-drive races that can get you credits while you're away.
Alternatively if you dont like how the XBow handles, you can just use the F40.

Only 272 Kg heavier but possibly one of the most stable car in GTSport. No serious tuning needed, though lowering the weight helps. Very easy to win, with finish overall just about 10 seconds slower than the XBow, but far less infuriating.

Dont forget to detune it to N400. For some reason it also nets 375.000 per clean race for less than 12 minutes. So in other words there's some cap for handicap bonus since the reward is the same as N300 (at 130%).

Last edited:
Alternatively if you dont like how the XBow handles, you can just use the F40.

Only 272 Kg heavier but possibly one of the most stable car in GTSport. No serious tuning needed, though lowering the weight helps. Very easy to win, with finish overall just about 10 seconds slower than the XBow, but far less infuriating.

Dont forget to detune it to N400. For some reason it also nets 375.000 per clean race for less than 12 minutes. So in other words there's some cap for handicap bonus since the reward is the same as N300 (at 150%).
I'm gonna have to give this a go. :D Always happy to try out a different car/setup for this.
E - Finished with F40 at N400. I got 130% handicap bonus and earned 345.000 credits. Hmm.
Still a fun car to do this event with though, it's a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
I use the Ford GT40 instead of the X-Bow now, it feels much better with nearly stock settings on RSS tyres, currently i'm running 11:51-11:54 race times with it. With X-Bow i struggle to get under 11:40 after the new tyre physics got introduced, the car understeers more.

Wanted to say thank you for the X-Bow tune anyhow, helped me earn some credits faster :-)

Back