Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
  • 46,828 views
Could somebody post a tune of their enzo (fully tuned) please.
My fastest is 3:22.959 in a fully tuned 458 cutting, all assists off except abs:1 using a controller.

Found a tune (courtesy of RKM https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4666066#post4666066 )and read a lot about how the enzo has horrific understeer etc Has anyone here set a ballast at the front, currently got 20kg on mine at the very front of the enzo.

Enzo is great with the ballast, I've broke 3:20 now. The Enzo simply has way better acceleration and top end speed than the 458 which is the only reason. IMO the 458 handles better but the one corner I'm losing time in the Enzo is the 90 degree turn after the main straight because I just cant get the braking right.

Best time so far is 3:18.316 in the Enzo
------------------3:13.238 in the Enzo

sartheenzo2.jpg


sartheenzo1.jpg

By sti9 at 2011-07-14
 
Last edited:
3.17.8xx. maxed enzo, taken off the rear wing though. 0 downforce on rear. cut all 3chicanes and passed 1st place car as it began to turn in on 1st chicane
 
Wow! That's fffffast! Hard to imagine how you pulled that off. :eek:

I imagine ' Pure Logic ' had some part to do with that. 💡
 
Full tuned Enzo cutting all chicanes: 3:15.107 and 412kmh (256mph) on the same lap ;)

Will post proof soon
 
Got bored with the Enzo and now trying to see how low I can get in the SP1 08.
 
I've not been playing the PS3 for a few days, but here's my fastest lap, split times and proof, everyone else seems to be posting proof so, here it goes. I might try to beat it again but it's so annoying when you get it wrong straight away and have to finish out the lap. Does anyone know if rebuilding the rigidity of the Enzo has a good or bad effect on the car? ;)

Split times:
30.145 :) 30.145
27.558 :) 57.703
21.124 :) 1:18.827
22.053 :) 1:40.880
28.596 :) 2:09.476
30.723 :) 2:40.199
27.663 :) 3:07.862

Lap Time: 3:07.862 :)


5943658251_877a1f6693.jpg


Could somebody post a tune of their enzo (fully tuned) please.
I'm using RKM's tune, with 49Kg ballast in the front, and changed rear wing to 22, transmittion is stock, I didn't change it to RKM's one. Its set at 390 kph.
 
Last edited:
Split times:
30.145 :) 30.145
27.558 :) 57.703
21.124 :) 1:18.827
22.053 :) 1:40.880
28.596 :) 2:09.476
30.723 :) 2:40.199
27.663 :) 3:07.862

Lap Time: 3:07.862 :)

You are very kind to post your splits. It seems I lost 7" before Mulsanne, and only another one before the finish line. Sure you found a way to cut chicanes very well!!!
Very fast grinding so :D
 
You are very kind to post your splits. It seems I lost 7" before Mulsanne, and only another one before the finish line. Sure you found a way to cut chicanes very well!!!
Very fast grinding so :D

Well you don't win anything for getting the fastest time, so I don't see a problem with posting the splitts.... share and share alike :) And yes, I have a good way of cutting the chicanes ;) I lost 2 tenths on my fastest first two sectors on that lap, and another few on the last chicane, I almost flipped it. I can't see how a 3:06.7xx is possible tho. Are you up on any/many of my splitt times?

Edit:

Tuned the transmission

3:06.970..... I crashed badly on the last chicane.... I'm gonna go cry a little :(
3:06.074 :) ..... proof and splitts will follow soon!
 
Last edited:
Very proud of my 3:22.99 in my maxed out, self tuned 599 Fiorano... cut everything of course, all times posted are DS3.
 
Are you up on any/many of my splitt times?

I lost 7" in Dunlop/Esses/Hunaudières chicanes, and only 1" (2 now 👍 ) between Mulsanne and finish line!

I thinked was doing it to the max (records here were around 3'15) when someone started posting sub 3'10 laptimes ;)
 
I got a 3:14 , courtesy of Team Shmo's garage tune. no aids, 0 abs. 1st chicane split time of 59s with a 5s lead.
 
Iv had under 3:15, but couldnt give an exact time and proof.. fully tuned enzo, cut 5 chicanes (after dunlop bridge, 2 on main straight, final 2 corners) and cut the right hander going onto the first third of the long straight. Iv gone from lv34 to 39 a spec just doing this event ;D got all premos cept the 20m ferarri and miura and most good standards
 
I've got a 3:14.593 In a Scuderia fully tuned :) I cut all three chicanes (right)
 
3:05.910 Here are my new splitt times. No mistakes. Would anyone like a video, or my complete setup for the car (Enzo..... of course). I think this is as fast as its gonna get.... for me anyway ;)

Splitt Times:
28.673 :) 28.673
27.500 :) 56.173
21.554 :) 1:17.727
21.925 :) 1:39.652
28.381 :) 2:08.033
30.817 :) 2:38.850
27.060 :) 3:05.910

Lap Time:
3:05.910

5952040246_f467ac7bfb_z.jpg


I think I'll start using another car 💡, I've done this race over 200 times now:dunce:
 
Last edited:
3.16.175, my personal record.

Edit: All chicanes cutted. Fully tuned Enzo with my own Spring,LSD and Brake Balance setups.
The Maxspeed was set to 390.
 
3:05.910 Here are my new splitt times. No mistakes. Would anyone like a video, or my complete setup for the car (Enzo..... of course). I think this is as fast as its gonna get.... for me anyway ;)

Splitt Times:
28.673 :) 28.673
27.500 :) 56.173
21.554 :) 77.727
21.925 :) 1:39.652
28.381 :) 2:08.033
30.817 :) 2:38.850
27.060 :) 3:05.910

Lap Time:
3:05.910

I'll post a picture of the time later.......

I think I'll start using another car 💡, I've done this race over 200 times now:dunce:

Something tells me you're not slowing down one bit over the sand traps, or you're not cutting any part of the track at all, driving it totally clean, while the rest of us get stuck in sand all over the place.
impressive, at 3:05. Can you do a 2:59? I think PD should award YOU that AMG car...
 
Something tells me you're not slowing down one bit over the sand traps, or you're not cutting any part of the track at all, driving it totally clean, while the rest of us get stuck in sand all over the place.
impressive, at 3:05. Can you do a 2:59? I think PD should award YOU that AMG car...

I don't think I can improve it any more, I'm just cutting the chicanes slightly differently than I think the rest of you are... at the start that is. I think my best without cutting is 3:29ish (edited: 27's was with some cutting), I know that was meant to be sarcastic but, thought you might like to know ;)..... I've not spent much time doing it without cutting. If I post a video of how I'm doing it, everyone will be getting at least 3:09's. It's actually a fairly ugly lap.......well WE are all cutting so ........
 
Last edited:
3:11 in a fully tuned enzo, I've done this well over 200 times.....
 
Last edited:
Not cutting in a fully tuned/modded California is a 3.40.730 and when I've cut out of pure boredom. I've gotten it down to a low .32.4xx. now its time to tune up my Enzo and see if I can get it down to these ungodly .10's

Indy
 
Last edited:
3:05.910 Here are my new splitt times. No mistakes. Would anyone like a video, or my complete setup for the car (Enzo..... of course). I think this is as fast as its gonna get.... for me anyway ;)

Splitt Times:
28.673 :) 28.673
27.500 :) 56.173
21.554 :) 1:17.727
21.925 :) 1:39.652
28.381 :) 2:08.033
30.817 :) 2:38.850
27.060 :) 3:05.910

Lap Time:
3:05.910

I think I'll start using another car 💡, I've done this race over 200 times now:dunce:

wow very impressive, nearly 10 sec faster than me :drool:

thx for including splits, will help me see where i am losing time, although i suppose everywhere lol

what is car set up? i use Rotary Junki which is better than stock but if you have better, i am game
 
Went down to 3'09"758, without changing my chicane cutting line. For these last 4" i have to think something different :D
 
wow very impressive, nearly 10 sec faster than me :drool:

thx for including splits, will help me see where i am losing time, although i suppose everywhere lol

what is car set up? i use Rotary Junki which is better than stock but if you have better, i am game

Started with RKM's Tune, change rear wing to 22, change front spring rate to 8.5, add 49kg ballast to the front, and I tuned the transmission to praiano63's tune, 390kph top speed. This is what worked for me, you'll probably be different. 👍 As I said to Duck before, there's no prize for fastest lap, so I don't mind sharing the splitts. ;)

Edit: If anyone else has a better setup for the Enzo without adding more ballast, because you lose too much acceleration, I'd like to know so I could try it out, I've seen people say they've got a PP of 449, mine is 443, not sure if that makes a difference tho..... Thanks :)

Went down to 3'09"758, without changing my chicane cutting line. For these last 4" i have to think something different
Congratts, you'll get to the 3:07's easy now :)
 
Last edited:
3:05.546....... I had a run earlier where the second split was 55.7xx, then with the excitement, pulled the wheel off its mount, a little distracting, this run at that point was 56.5xx, damb, must...... keep..... going......

Edit:
3:05.376
3:05.017
3:04.018

Almost in the 3:03's, same setup as the previous runs, I'll get the splits and proof soon...... :) in the second last section, 90 degree right ent down to first gear, not sure how much it cost but...... real happy anyway
 
Last edited:
My best so far 3.11.2. Enzo. ds3
 
My heart was thumping.....

Edited:
Old splits deleted

New best lap, with level 40 A-spec on the same run...... big grin :)
Just bought my 1000'th car, MAZDA 787b, the Stealth 787b was number 1 in my garage

Split Times:
27.937 :) 27.937
27.485 :) 55.422
21.079 :) 1:16.501
21.525 :) 1:38.026
28.387 :) 2:06.413
30.692 :) 2:37.105
26.737 :) 3:03.842

Lap Time:
303.842

Proof:

5962332139_ffd7f7e476_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
How in gods name dis you get a 304?!! I got in the low 20's and thought I was the shizz.. Is there something I'm missing? Obviously yer going through the sand at the chicanes, and over the yellow and blue stripey area, but is there something else?
 
did a high.2x.xxx need to find a better line will post when I reset photobucket
 
Back