Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
  • 46,828 views
3:31.403 with cutting in my 458 Italia RM's not RS's. No aero either.
 
Down to 3:18.452. And still grinding. Enzo.

UPDATE... Down to 3:16.966, Enzo.

RE-UPDATE...3:16.322, Enzo.
 
Last edited:
3:23.xxx in the enzo...but it was a sloppy lap....still plenty more in it.
 
Just did a 3:18.844 (I know, big deal), I hit the wall before the finish at the last chicane, slowed me down... but it's possible to pass the first place Enzo before the first chicane, hit the trap under a minute, and the Enzo will hit the trap 5 seconds after you. It was awesome. I was hoping to break into the 3:15's. And the Enzo is still hard to control.
 
hahaha I feel so dirty, finally has figured out how to cut the two big chicanes on the main straight, so has grinded to 20.000.000 ...

Must... wash... the shame don't dissapear :D

My best time (Enzo, cuting everywhere I can) 3:21XXX
 
Just did a 3:18.844 (I know, big deal), I hit the wall before the finish at the last chicane, slowed me down... but it's possible to pass the first place Enzo before the first chicane, hit the trap under a minute, and the Enzo will hit the trap 5 seconds after you. It was awesome. I was hoping to break into the 3:15's. And the Enzo is still hard to control.
I hit that wall on my 3:23 as well...I clip that wall more than any other spot on the track.:ouch:
 
I hit that wall on my 3:23 as well...I clip that wall more than any other spot on the track.:ouch:

Try to brake before you make the turn to cut the chicane clean, and keep at it until you find that mark with speed.. Key is where you are time-wise after that first chicane. 103 and under will make sub 3:20 times.

Dam it, hit the wall at start finish line, 3:16.147
 
Last edited:
Your transmission should be set so you can hit ~250mph. But I'm sure you already have it somewhere around there.

You must be doing something wrong. I can turn in horribly sloppy 3:18's with the Enzo, and I use a DS3 too. That's about the worst I do when mindlessly grinding.

Are you sure everything is right with your car? Wing added? Racing Softs? 644-649 power points?

OK, here's my setup:

Bought everything possible in tuning shop.
Bought rear wing. No adjustments.
Tires - Racing Hard. I've tried softs but they make the car noticeably slower. I seem to put up faster times with racing hards.
Transmission is set to top at 247 MPH but I never get there. I don't get out of the 230's.

The only thing I haven't bought is weight reduction.
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure how you guys cut the huge sand areas at the beginning of the track. You lose a lot if speed of you stay there long enough. :confused:

The point is to cut it, but not stay in the sand to long. If you set your course to go towards the blue/yellow stripped wall on the right side, you'll "land" on the narrow strip of pavement next to the wall. That lines you up perfectly with the upcoming track. ;)
 
3:19:583.
Fully tuned Enzo, cut all chicanes.
 
I sincerely hope to see the PS4 display some "NSFW" damage modeling, to when we accidentally crash the Enzo at the chicane wall,
 
I turned ABS to 0.....bad idea.

I absolutely love driving the Enzo with ABS at 0, brake bias 3/3. 3:20 cutting time. I envy the learned secrets of people posting 3:10 - 3:15, I can't think of how that can be done, but then again, I use default tranny, and suspension.
 
about 3:45 cutting into the shortcuts on my tuned 458. Wasn't really giving it 100% but I don't have all the weight reductions installed.
 
I did 3:32.108 in my Enzo normal lap and 3:18.486 with cutting everything. Click my sig to use my Enzo tune it's setup just for this
 
3'09.563, cut.

3'07 is possible.
 
OK, after completing all the weight reductions and stability upgrades on the Enzo, I've just put up (by far) my best time yet of 3:17:050. I was ahead by 3.994 after the first sandy area on the straightaway, so I knew I was in for a good run. :)
 
Here's one I saved -
Sarthe316.jpg

Forgot to save the faster one, only by a tenth of a second though.
 
3:14.439

Fully tuned Enzo using RKM tune. Cut every corner possible.
 
Someone please tell me, is 3'25" is impossible (without cutting, on DS3) on Sarthe using fully tuned Enzo?
 
3:10.218.... crashed into the barrier at the end:ouch:

Edit:
3:10.109

Edit:
3:09.276.... there's more to be had, if I can hold myself together when beating it :)
 
Last edited:
I've shamelessly cut everything possible and did 3'27.884 in 753BHP/1255kg (613PP) Enzo.
(odometer at 224.6 km / ~140 miles)
With all removable parts installed including a wing , tyres are R3's .
Top speed about 370 km/h , ~230 MPH .
No SRF used.

Same car , same parts 682.4 km on the odometer

758 BHP/1255kg (614PP)

Time: 3'18.073 :sly:

So , I've learned how to cut and where to cut effectively.
I've found over 9 seconds on , more likely off track.



MadMax
 
Finally able to hit a reasonable time of 3.20 with cutting. I manage 3.30 without cutting.
All with a fully tuned Enzo. :)
 
3'06.790, fully tuned Enzo, SRF off. Doesn't look pretty :lol:
 
Sutuki
3'06.790, fully tuned Enzo, SRF off. Doesn't look pretty :lol:

Now a replay of that i would like to see. What was your setup, i would like to have a go at beating that.
 
best ive done so far is a low 3:12, im using a DS3 with TC:1 ABS:1 SRF:on ASM: off. These ferrari seasonals are starting to burn me out on gran turismo, i want to put it down and play something else but i dont want to waste the bonus cr and xp on offer. I would like to see your 3:06 replay as that is damn good. I estimate i could hit a 3:08 but theres only so fast you can go leading up to the first chicane because if you go too fast you clip the lead enzo.
 
3'06.790, fully tuned Enzo, SRF off. Doesn't look pretty :lol:

Wow! That's fffffast! Hard to imagine how you pulled that off. :eek:
 
3:07.862...... after a few more runs I know where I can get another 2 tenths or so, getting into fast times now alright :) Don't know what Sutuki is after doing tho, looking at my replay, I can't see anywhere else more time can be shaved off.... keep going anyway ;)
 
I ran a 3:17.145 last night cutting all the chicanes. My best run yet.👍:)
 
Just did a 3:17.556. I cut every corner and blade of grass possible.
 
Hi all

3:15.130 clean lap ( clean as in did not hit any other cars )

See ya
 
Back