Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
  • 46,828 views
3:13.350, last lap I finished second :ouch:
I can deffinitely take another second off.......

Edit:
3:12.996

Hey R_A_C_l, what Tune do you use because I've pretty much maxed out on my tune now (well not "my tune"). I'm still understeering alot!

Edit:
3:12.139
 
Last edited:
My record is 3.22.XX with my fully tuned Enzo. I drive with a pad.
 
How are you guys doing 3:12.xxx?? I've got a fully tuned Enzo, cutting everything possible and still only able to get a best time of 3:23.xxx.
 
How are you guys doing 3:12.xxx?? I've got a fully tuned Enzo, cutting everything possible and still only able to get a best time of 3:23.xxx.
Cut the sand on the first bend, cut the bend onto the mulsane (*spelling) straight, cut the two chicanes over the sand, and cut the last chicane. Pretty much cut where you can, and still have control ;)

3:11.201, with a mistake :)
 
Last edited:
Surprised myself with this but I got a 3.14.604 in a fully tuned enzo with my DS3. Cut everything possible to get this time... Phew.
 
Surprised myself with this but I got a 3.14.604 in a fully tuned enzo with my DS3. Cut everything possible to get this time... Phew.

Congrats, haven't tried to do it with ds3, and welcome to the forums ;)
 
My best today: 3:42.09 w/ a fully tuned Enzo & no cutting.
 
Cut all 3 chicanes, was 3:20 and change. Enzo fully tuned of course.
 
sampson
How are you guys doing 3:12.xxx?? I've got a fully tuned Enzo, cutting everything possible and still only able to get a best time of 3:23.xxx.
Cut the sand on the first bend, cut the bend onto the mulsane (*spelling) straight, cut the two chicanes over the sand, and cut the last chicane. Pretty much cut where you can, and still have control ;)

3:11.201, with a mistake :)

That's what I'm already doing. :/

What is your transmission set at?
 
3.33 in a fully tune 458 only cut the first chicane
 
Ahhh 3:57.5xx mild tuned 458,cut the final chicane. And a 3:58.xxx stock enzo,cut final chicane. Makes me look slow :-)
 
3:29:458 with fully tuned 458, cutting everywhere :)
 
I'm not sure how you guys cut the huge sand areas at the beginning of the track. You lose a lot if speed of you stay there long enough. :confused:
 
That's what I'm already doing. :/

What is your transmission set at?

I'm using RKM's tune, with 49Kg ballast in the front, and changed rear wing to 22, transmittion is stock, I didn't change it to RKM's one. Its set at 370 kph.
 
That's what I'm already doing. :/

What is your transmission set at?

Your transmission should be set so you can hit ~250mph. But I'm sure you already have it somewhere around there.

You must be doing something wrong. I can turn in horribly sloppy 3:18's with the Enzo, and I use a DS3 too. That's about the worst I do when mindlessly grinding.

Are you sure everything is right with your car? Wing added? Racing Softs? 644-649 power points?
 
3:10.748..... changed top speed to 390kph, small mistake cost about 0.5 seconds
 
My fastest to date is a 3:32.0xx in my champagne 458 Italia.:) cutting everywhere I could.;)
 
Change mine to a 3:16.445 please :)
 
I'm doing about 3'40 in my Enzo, clean laps and 796hp/621pp (only removable upgrades, no engine/weight mods). Don't really see the need to do dirty laps just to gain 20s, I'd rather use the track time as practise.

3'40.6 in the 458, engine is not quite broken in yet.
 
Last edited:
3.42.00 legit 599 I think I hold world record on that :)do I??
 
3:27.xxx with my fully moded 599. but 'm not good at suspension/gearbox tuning so few seconds faster is probably possible
 
Did 3:20:xxx with enzo 867 hp , cut all corners
 
3:28:XXX with the Lions Den 458 Italia on racing softs and brakes adjusted to my preference.

3:17:010 with the RKM Enzo with brakes adjusted to my preference.

I can put in many consistent laps in a row with the 458 Italia. With the Enzo it's hit or miss anywhere between 3:17 to 3:40. I've had some epic crashes with it.

I think I can drop the downforce and mess with the top speed and pick up some time with the Italia, but the Enzo is so fast it's addicting.

ABS 1, no other aids, cut everything (I occasionally do a clean lap but it's pointless on Racing Softs since it's easy to win without cutting).
 
3:15.xxx in a tuned enzo! i worked out i have drove this track enought to have over 22 million cred, haha, i spend too much cash on cars, havnt gone past 12 mill, ever ;') onto buy all the nascars now! love this track for grinding!
 
3.42.00 legit 599 I think I hold world record on that :)do I??

3:25.xxx in my tuned 599, only used it once, too slow for me,
 
I got a 3:41.xxx in a fully modded enzo, no cuts at all (and with a controller! when i normally use a wheel)

I passed the 1st place car after the 2nd chicane in the mulsanne straightaway
 
I got a 3:24.xxx in a tuned 458 Italia (no aero), cutting everywhere.

Since it's so much easier to drive than my Enzo, it's my new car of choice for the race.

Btw, I use a G25 on a tabletop.
 
Lowered the Enzo to 3:15:010 ... felt I could go a bit faster too.
 
Back