Fastest Way to make money FM4?

Race, to get affinity lvl up with any manufacturer you love and soon enough you can upgrade your car for free(wthin the same manufacturer). You wont need money. You can do it with all maunfactuers

I've just been doing races from the "Event List" instead of the World Tour. It's been working pretty well for me. Question about "Rivals", JJ72 mentioned getting 50,000 cr per try, do you get the credits regardless of whether you win the rival event or not?

You have to beat the rival's time.
The first rival given to you is the worst time for that event, once you beat him, the next rival will be faster than what your previous time was. Of course you could select your own rival from the leader board. If you pick someone with a 10,000, 25,000, or 50,000 reward and beat them, you get the corresponding bonus.

Yup, People on the leaderboard are not very good yet, I just can casually rank up 10 times in the same combo usually, the only the last 3 or 4 being real trys. 50000cr every two minutes or so.

I'm not that good.
WHat sucks is that if you go against a rival that is rated very poorly and you get a time that ranks in the top hundreds, you only get the bonus for the poor rival.
Keep that in mind folks.

Its very easy to make money in F4. Even easier than F3. Doing the career, rivals mode, private races. Plus your performance parts are free after only about 30 minutes of racing with that car. Money is much easier in F4.

If all else fails the AH is also very good if you know what you are doing in there.

As soon as I got to Lvl 5, I started doing the Championship races. I get usually about 40K each race plus w/e XP.

WHat sucks is that if you go against a rival that is rated very poorly and you get a time that ranks in the top hundreds, you only get the bonus for the poor rival.
Keep that in mind folks.

I had a feeling that's how it worked. That's why I do a single clean starting lap to get the bottom rung rival out of the way.

I've noticed that you can make some quick dough doing the multi-class events. The F-class races are simple and can net you around 17 grand per race for 5 races, plus money for affinity. The E-class gives about 9000 per race along with double the affinity.

2 or 3 of the Rivals races right now pay 3 times what the other Rivals races pay. As you click through them, the ones that say 1500, instead of 500, are the ones. If you milk them by not beating your prechosen rival by too much, you can make a lot of credits on one race. I made over 5 million on the Top Gear Lotus Elise race yesterday.

I'd like to echo the comments regarding Rivals mode. It's money for old rope.

I made around 2 million over the weekend just doing Rivals mode. Some of those rivals are over 150,000 and can easily be beat. So it only takes a few races in Rivals mode if you are good to make easy money. Pretty much everything in F4 is just giving away money. Especially if you have all the assists off and use manual with clutch, thats 165% extra cash bonus with everything you do.

I got the game Tues., 9 days ago, and I have 31.6 million. I spent about .6 million on cars, so I have earned over 32 million. Almost all milking the Rivals cash cow. So a little over a week into the game I think I could buy every car under 900K that I would want.

Yup you can make a lot of money in Rivals. 30 million is easily possible in a week in that mode if you do it right and take on 1 person at a time. If I am way ahead of my rival I slam my brakes at the very end to save some time for more racers. I raced rivals mode last night for about an hour and made another million. Then I spent the rest of my night messing around in Autovista.

I experimented with the Rivals mode last night. I earned 1 million in about 45 minutes in Rival mode last night climbing up the leaderboards. Some events pay very well and fast, others take a while.

Back