Fav Car on Autumn Mini

United States
Los Angeles
GTP_DrivingPark
Finetales
What's your favorite car to use on Autumn Ring Mini? For me I'd say something not so fast, like the early Supra.

Good topic! I have fond memories of ARM mostly since it was the very very first track in GT I ever drove on (a spot race of course).

I can't say what my favorite car on this particular track could be; but my very first car here was a black 1988 Nissan Silvia Q's. 👍 I bought it because it was one of the only car I "recognized" & liked (in North America the Silvia is known as the 240SX).

There's something about Autumn Ring Mini that therefore evokes deep memories sitting on my bed hour after hour learning the intricacies of virtual driving. My room at the time had Christmas lights everywhere instead of a real lamp :) because I prefer dark settings. To this day, I usually have the lights down low as I race. And it's cool Autumn Ring Mini has returned in GT4 (in GT2 you could only race it in Arcade, GT3 it was absent).

Last edited:
Autumn Mini really seemed to suit those scooters in Tourist Trophy.

I'd say lots of the lightweight cars are at home there, in the reverse version in the Lightweight Battle Stage. So I'll go with a moderately tuned Demio A-spec. That's favourite, not fastest . . .

Lancia Stratos. It's fun to push it's limits in the tight bends.

Oh, completely missed that this was GT1. I was actually thinking about GT4:lol:

For GT1, I can't remember what I enjoyed most, I'll have to break it out again and see.:sly:

Thanks for the heads up:tup:

Hey there PB! I've been working a lotttttttttttt! Wanted to stop by since I have a few days off, Glad to see you hanging in there, I've been reading a lot of posts, Still a awesome place with several new members, Anywoo!

Cheers! 👍

Hey there PB! I've been working a lotttttttttttt! Wanted to stop by since I have a few days off, Glad to see you hanging in there, I've been reading a lot of posts, Still a awesome place with several new members, Anywoo!

Cheers! 👍

Yeah there are some new members but I always wonder what happened to the old ones. You know...Korndawg, MacRoadster, Batman....etc. Lately Sucahyo has vanished after many many experiments with GT2. :confused:

Well I'm still here. I'll always be here. GT4 is gonna take several years for me to complete, which is fine...I'm working thru it slowly.

Last edited:
Favorite car on Autumn Mini: The Skylines when full modded (non racing) are a blast.. but I think the most fun I've had is with the Honda Civic Type R! :dopey: :sly: --- Randy who is getting excited about the USGP! 👍

What's your favorite car to use on Autumn Ring Mini? For me I'd say something not so fast, like the early Supra.

lol but Supra means high speed thing, even for older models^

I thinks underpowered / lightweight cars like Roadster, 86, EG6, etc fits good on Autumn Ring Mini

Another vote for the Mazda Demio A spec with some tuning upgrades.
Funtastic.

Same car was a giant killer in GT2 fully tuned.

Yeah that's true. There were more Demios in GT2 than any other version I think, and some of them could be tuned up nicely. 👍

Last edited:
Though only in Arcade Mode, I liked the Chevrolet Corvette 427 '67 on the mini Ring, personally.

It has way too much power and soggy springs, but... It WAS loads of fun!

Sometimes, the best cars in terms of sheer pleasure in driving are the cars wholly unsuited to the selected course. Of course, it's no joy to drive such a car in a race (or is it?), but to achieve first place at the end, knowing your own courageous struggle, is truly rewarding. But you all knew that, right?

Though only in Arcade Mode, I liked the Chevrolet Corvette 427 '67 on the mini Ring, personally.

It has way too much power and soggy springs, but... It WAS loads of fun!

Sometimes, the best cars in terms of sheer pleasure in driving are the cars wholly unsuited to the selected course. Of course, it's no joy to drive such a car in a race (or is it?), but to achieve first place at the end, knowing your own courageous struggle, is truly rewarding. But you all knew that, right?

..well I did! :)

Last edited:
Back