Favorite car in GT

• Thread starter zeroly32
  • 79 comments
Personally, I think the GT3000 blows a leprechaun's ass, but to be fair, it's decent when compared to a Mini Cooper. My personal favorite is the Supra, for it shows the lack of purchases I've made throughout the game. I now have 100,000+ credits. Good day to you, sir, and to you P.O.S. car. :mischievous:

Wow! 100,000+ credits :lol: . Compared to my 8,000,000 credits (I won them all) thats small change. I would go higher but that makes the game less enjoyable when you can pretty much buy any car you want.

Anyway my favs are:

Vipers (all 4 of them)
Altezza
FTO LM
S2000 LM
Clio Sport V6 24V
and any car I can drift....

Frustrated Palm Tree 🤬

Max, I agree, the Mini Cooper can blow the doors off of a 3000GT. Heck, there is a minivan that can outrun that 3000GT........Has a Farrari 360 Engine in the back :lol:

I bought the GT once, and HATED the handling the most out of any other 4WD. Geez, that handling... Even with 1000+ HP, that car is nothing compared to the Mini C. Can we change the thread name to "GT sucks?"

Yeah the understeer is just so great. I bought a 3000GT and fully modded it and took it to 'Run and Setting' in the Swiss Alps. Then I bought the Peugeot 206 (not the rally car) and fully modded it. Barely reached 300 HP. I beat the GT' time by 2 seconds. And thats in a FF car with 3 times less HP :lol:

I just try to not spend too much money. I will set a limit.

EX. I will not go below 8,000,000 cr. Once I am at the point where Im very close to 8,000,000 cr I start racing again to gain the money back up. Its like I am making 8,000,000cr into 0 credits. Im thinking of lowering it down by giving all of my cars (all 192) 3 carwashes and an oilchange. Or just giving some cars full upgrades with every part.

I personally, like the RX-7 types RS and RZ.
They handle well right out of the box, mod up well. and look good doing it.
I am not too fond of the Mitsubishi 3000 but all the EVOs from the 5 up rock.
I haven't spent the time with the GTO to make it really fast. But it has the potential to be a good car.
I also like all the Lotus cars. All four rock as far as handling. Makes up for the limited HP, especially in the Elise.

i dont understand whats good about 250mph though. you mod a car to 1000hp, of course the top speed will be high.

Well, I prefer the nice little Viper Team Oreca LM car...

Then after that the Denso Sard Supra...but those two are tied mostly.

Originally posted by Max0r
Ok, girls, bottom line here... GT3000 blows. Never liked those rice burners anyway.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any idea what a "rice-burner" is?
In your first post in this thread you profess your undying love for the Toyota Supra.
In the vernacular, "rice burner"=Japanese car.
Supra=Japanese car.
Therefore, Supra="rice burner"
You may not like the Mitsu 3000 GT. But your fave is another Japanese car.
As I have said in the past. "Do not shoot off mouth before insuring that brain is loaded".

as an aside: I am only giving you a hard time because you came in and turned Zeroly32's honest question into a "GTO bash".
Yes, the Mistu GTO is not the best car in the game. But he seems to like it, and this thread is about what car you like, not a "let's run someone else down for kicks" free-for-all.
*Consider yourself chastised, go in peace. And if you come back, come back in peace.*

Latest Posts

Back