My favorite cars in GT2 are these:
- Toyota GTONE Road Version
- Toyota Altezza LM Edition
- Nissan R390 Road Version '97
- '96 Castrol Supra GT
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
- [R] '96 Infiniti G20 (fully tuned)
- Ford GT40

I like driving the Lister Storm. It sounds gorgeous and is a bit an oddball conceptually, but still manages to look and drive great. I just wish that you could still get the road version in the later GTs.

Favourite cars:
- Lancia Delta Integrale (every model, spent hours driving them).
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (decent handling, lot of power especially if brought to 640hp)
- Venturi Atlantique (useless car, probably, but wonderful to drive)
- Alfa Romeo 155 Race Car (the most "human" of that bunch of race cars)

My GT-One Race car '98 and my R390 GT1 LM Race Car '97 :). The Black and Red livery looks :censored:in' awesome!

Holy thread revival! But okay. I'll send a shout out to the del Sol LM, stunningly fast and nimble little car!

that '93 Civic hatch dominates

RX-7 type RS '98 is the most amazing normal FR

and an oddball pick: Starlet 3 Door Turbo S '87, because cornering. When fully tuned, one of the fastest, snappiest, most responsive cars in the game through the twiddly bits. Go win Pure Sport 3 with it, you'll see.

I would have to say my favorite car in grand tursimo would have been the Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car ’98. I won every race with it.

Looking over my previous extensive list, and then recalling from memory, I would say my favourite car to drive was the Mine's Evo V. But there was something wrong (inconsistent) with its modelling. IIRC, it was confused about what sort of drivetrain it had. Which, strangely, may have contributed to pleasant handling.

Venturi Atlantique 600 was my fave, just damn cool. Could have done with a more interesting livery...

Close behind that the aforementioned Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, I wish it was that white/blue getup made it to the future GT's rather than the Red and white striped one.

My favorite car from each region would be, USA-1965 Shelby Daytona coupe, Japan-R31 Silhouette Tomica Race car and, Europe-Opel Tigra Ice car.

I would have to say my favorite car is the Daishin Silvia. Nice speed, great control and great looks! Maybe not the best car in the game but i love it!

There have been so many great cars, but lately I have really liked driving (or drifting) the good old '95 Nissan 200SX (a.k.a. Silvia or 240SX). Fully tuned of course, all weight reductions made and sport tires.

ZX 300

Is there any difference between racing Supras (or Skylines, NSXs etc.) with same power and weight numbers?:confused:

Oh, and racing Trueno :bowdown:

Last edited:
The 300ZX was a great car in GT2. And I haven't found any difference between the various clones of cars with everything the same except livery, but I haven't dug into the code, either.

Back