Favorite Music??Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter thinkkid77
  • 33 comments
  • 1,440 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
36
what's your favorite music to listen to while drifting? I'm getting kinda tired of 99 Red Balloons and I need some REAL music. (none of the in-game songs)
 
oh come on people, everyone has a favorite type of music.
 
this has been covered before.....but for drifting.......i listen to my Initial D / Gundamwing CD's. anything fast and energetic.....maybe some PVD if im feeling a tad slow.
 
I have turned off all in-game music...

I like listening to Initial D(I got 3 cd's worth of Eurobeat) and some other music on my HDD.
 
Recently I've been jamming to alot of Crystal Method.
 
This is not the forum for this kind of thread. We have a music forum, and I believe there is a similiar thread already created.....


To answer your question.....

I listen to just about anything from talented artists, and I stay as far away from eurobeat as humany possible.....


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter

I listen to just about anything from talented artists, and I stay as far away from eurobeat as humany possible.....



Agreed. :)


-Mark
 
same as F.Zamataki or some bone thugz and harmony songs i have
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
or some bone thugz and harmony songs i have



rotfl.gif
 
Eurobeat or metal or Mc Chris
 
Originally posted by Omnis
Eurobeat

For me when i listen to Eurobeat it gets me pumped up. I guess that's just me
 
Originally posted by bustwave.
For me when i listen to Eurobeat it gets me pumped up. I guess that's just me

You sure thats not the crack?
 
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
its called kazzaa lite

Wrong. It's called the music store.

Does anyone read the AUP or TOS? It's mandatory before you even register.

You should be banned.
 
To stop crying, one must start crying.

I haven't done either.
 
"You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. "

You see in there any slight bit about just mentioning Kazaa Lite? Neither do I.

Kazaa, BT, mIRC and the like are not illegal. It's what you do with them that might, *MIGHT*, be.
 
I think implying that you can dowload music with KaZaA Lite might be against the AUP.

I'm just speculating, of course. I don't have the amazing powers of inference like some people.
 
(I took all that information from the AUP). That's all I could find about the subject. So right now, according to the AUP and TOS, it is fine.

And anyways, downloading music =/= illegal. Plenty of artists give there music freely on p2p.
 
well me ummm... yeah i like michelle branch, max box 20 and hmmmm.... yeah but yeah GT3 i listen to Initial D non-stop mega mix. yeah it pretty much got all the good songs and i dont have to change the track every time. and there never a pause during tract change so i dont lose my rythym. yep thats all. lata
 
i like listing to drum&bass...it gives mee a beat to press the pedals n stuff....
 
good find zoxxy, but wtf am i to do with .ra files??
 
Initial D music hurts my ears. :ouch:

I usually have some rock playing when I play GT3.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back