DRIFT4EVA Messages 2,919 Telford Messages Roaming_kiwi Mar 23, 2004 #31 Anything good that sounds like racing music
drifterzzz Messages 4,209 Mar 23, 2004 #32 hmm 1. heavy metal - choosen METALLICA 2. initial d - hard rock like - DONT STOP THE MUSIC
zoxxy (Banned) Messages 4,334 Mar 23, 2004 #33 Originally posted by F.Zamataki good find zoxxy, but wtf am i to do with .ra files?? Click to expand... [color=deeppink hover=red]It's actually .zip and it works just fine on both WMP and Winamp5[/color] Originally posted by F.Zamataki ....... Mindless formulaic drivel............ Click to expand... [color=deeppink hover=red]I'm not a big fan of it either....but it's nothing wrong with it [/color]
Originally posted by F.Zamataki good find zoxxy, but wtf am i to do with .ra files?? Click to expand... [color=deeppink hover=red]It's actually .zip and it works just fine on both WMP and Winamp5[/color] Originally posted by F.Zamataki ....... Mindless formulaic drivel............ Click to expand... [color=deeppink hover=red]I'm not a big fan of it either....but it's nothing wrong with it [/color]
Pako Staff Emeritus Messages 16,472 NW Montana Messages GTP-Pako Messages GTP Pako Mar 23, 2004 #34 I'm sorry thinkkid77, but posts made here about illegal means to aquire music over client based networks has forced me to close your thread. Warnings will be issued accordingly.
I'm sorry thinkkid77, but posts made here about illegal means to aquire music over client based networks has forced me to close your thread. Warnings will be issued accordingly.