Favorite song currently?Music 

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 162 comments
@Omnis I was surprised to see that. :eek: Didn't know Minmi was so musically diverse. At first I thought it was a different Minmi from the one I knew. :lol:

Really? She has always been mainly a soca/dancehall artist. All of her songs have that same rhythmic verse.

It's a really cute dancehall song. But it's about being a complete slut in the most literal way possible. :lol: They got kids dancing to this stuff. Minmi stahp!

Last edited:
Well, Grant Nicholas of Feeder is releasing a solo side-project soon. He's released these tracks, and I think they're really nice.

"Save Rock and Roll" by Fall Out Boy. For a while I was not a fan of the new Fall Out Boy because it was very poppy. But I have changed my mind. The singing in this song is absolutely phenomenal. And they can back it up live. Just saw them Tuesday.

I doubt there's many, if any at all, Electric Wizard fans here.
If you like doom, acid, and/or stoner metal, I'd seriously check 'em out. Honestly I'd be surprised if you haven't if you're into that genre.

These are my absolute favorite songs in the whole world
My Room Disco Night

Stay Away From Me - NateWantsToBattle

No More - NateWantsToBattle

My musical tastes aren't so fickle that I'm likely to get a "new favorite song" as it were, and I've had the same two songs fighting over that title for almost 30 years. The first album I bought with my own money was David And David's Boomtown in 1986, it calls to mind so many good memories that I listen to it on an almost daily basis, and have been doing so since I bought it. Where I normally find myself flipping back to either River's Gonna Rise or Being Alone Together, I was surprised this afternoon by my returning several times to another track:

I can't recommend the entire album enough, and while I realize peoples' taste in music is fairly focused, I like to think it ticks enough boxes that many will still find it appealing.

The first track was their big hit off of it.

The electric violin played by Ben Mink is so soothing, melodic, and it flows so well with Geddy Lee's voice. I can listen to this song over and over again.

Possibly the best song I've ever heard. 20syl is magical.

Back