Favorite song currently?Music 

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 162 comments
Flume - "Never Be Like You (ft. Kai)"
This is my favorite from Flume's new album. It's no surprise he chose this song as its lead single: Kai's angelic vocals go hand-in-hand with the 'Strayan producer's signature glitchy, atmospheric sound. If this song is on Forza Horizon 3, then hoo boy.

Mitch Murder - "Breakazoid"
This song tickles my '80s fancy. Cold, abrasive and mechanic, yet incredibly catchy and funky. Plus, it's on Trackmania Turbo!

Panic! At The Disco - "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time"
This song makes me want to turn up, and I'm just 17 years old. I really like the hook, in particular.

Alter Bridge - "Isolation"
I swear this is one of the best metal songs of all time. Alter Bridge just can't miss a shot. WHEN'S THE NEW ALBUM THOUGH, I'M STARVING!!!

Melano - "On Fire"

This for me is a perfect pick for Overwatch. It has a futuristic, powerful sound, that makes it a perfect pick for this game. Plus, it's drum and bass.

Smoke & Retribution by Flume (May contain profanity)

Keeping Your Head Up
by Birdy

Cannonball by Skylar Grey

And last but not least,

Devotion by Ellie Goulding.

(Video's blocked in my country though)

Last edited:
Myrone - Exclusive Coupè is pretty amazing. Taken from the Drift Stage game soundtrack (I'm so hyped for this game)

This is currently my favorite. Not sure where I found it, might be from this thread.

Edit: found it, 1st song on this page. Oh well, love the guys vocals. Looking more at this band. Here is another good one.

Last edited:
Has some NSFW language in it, but DJ Quik's son is following very well in the footsteps of his father with this cut.

There's something about TOOL and their song 46 & 2.

Motorhead - No Voices In The Sky, this song is probably the best one from their 1916 album.

Last edited:
Lemaitre setting the bar incredibly high with the last track from Afterglow.

I have a bass boosted version on my computer :)

tumblr_ltg0yvdKJm1r0c3n1_zps4dd7c4ef.gif

Paradise City is my absolute favourite, but some others I really like are:

Longview is the censored version so only slightly NSFW.
The late '80s to mid '90s was such a great era for Rock and Metal Music IMO.

Last edited:
I wish this thread got more attention. My favorite song changes almost weekly. I'll try and post here more.

Currently, Eagles of Death Metal, Duran Duran cover - Save A Prayer.

I love a little chaos in my music.

This is the band that was playing at the Bataclan Theater in Paris that horrific night.

Back