favorite team

• Thread starter phychosis2
  • 102 comments
feyenoord.jpg

stadionfeyenoord.jpg

Olympiacos Piraeus!!! we missed the train to Uefa's Champions League next round, having earned 10 points, beating Monaco, Liverpool and Deportivo La Coruna, and another away draw with Depor but a goal scored by Liverpool's Gerrard tooks us out of the next fase :(
Oh, and last week, at the game Panionios FC Vs Olympiacos, the game never started, due to riots happened 10 minutes before kick off. The home team had 12000 supporters and away team 322. these 12000 assaulted our supporters and chaos turned up. What happened next? the game was canceled (not postponed), both teams lost this games points as well as 3 points from the standings, and my team has its home field banned for 4 matches. also they had to pay a 300.000 euro fine. How are we going to pay Rivaldo and Giovanni and Nikopolidis? :)

Race Idiot
Word! Nedved Is awesome! So is Ibrahimowhatsit and Del Piero! Aren't you guys first in Seri A?

Yeah, glad to hear somebody else in here knows about the most kick @zz Club in Italy 👍 :D

Yep, we are leading the Serie A, currently with 50 points and going for the 28th Scudetto :D

The Wizard.

In Italy, Milan is my favorite team. But I guess it´s because they have Dida, Kaká, Cafu and Serginho on it. I go where the brazilians are. :D

I may be from Leeds, but I support Arsenal.

(Even though I have the new Leeds, Juventus home and away, PSV, Werder Breman, Burnley, Garforth Town, Man City and Tottenham Hotspur shirts..)

Arsenal!!!! All the way, 'cause i support em.

But I like AC milan too, they just good to watch and have a lot of players that I like too. Shevchenko the fingers pointin at you. 👍

With a name like Pompey, man I thought you would have been a Soton fan. :P

I bet you love Harry Redknap now.

My first and most passionate following is for my hometown team.

NORTHWICH VICTORIA!

Who have just accomplished the greatest escape in the history of the football leagues!
Having gone into administration after not winning any of their first 13 games of the season, they were deducted 10 points, and went into November bottom of the Nationwide Conference on -5 points!
I watched them a few weekends ago during a trip back to England, beat Champions elect, Barnet and it was so great to see their arrogant fans who'd come to Northwich expecting an easy win and the trophy handed to them, beaten by a far superior team on the day!
(I have nothing personally against Barnet, and wish them all the best back in the Football League after a few years of absence.)
The win against Barnet ended a 5 match losing streak and lifted The Vics from the relegation zone. They have now, after another 3 victories in a row, secured their conference status for another year and avoided relegation! 👍
They are the only team I have been to see at Wembley (twice in '83 and '84) :)

After them, I also follow Liverpool closely, although I don't get to watch often, went to the Carling Cup game vs. Middlesborough in November, but its difficult to get to Anfield at a weekend from San Francisco! BBC and Soccernet text coverage at 4am on a Saturday is about as good as it gets most weekends! :grumpy:

My fav team is Liverpool, absolutley gutted we lost the final champs league place to everton :( bbut which english club is in the champs league final??? hah hah hah liverpool all the way!!!!

also you gotta give credit to john arne riise, hes played 60+ games for club and country this year!! and he is still playin as good as ever!! if thats not impressive i dont know what is....

Thanks to Milan and its 3-3 with Palermo, Juventus is been promoted to...

Campioni d'Italia! :D*

28, baby!

*2 matches ahead of time...

The Wizard.

Favorite team from Mexico is America :) 2004 - 2005 Champions :sly:
Favorite team from Spain is Barcelona :) 2004 - 2005 Champions :sly:

Back