favorite team

• Thread starter phychosis2
  • 102 comments
I don´t remember seeing America on the Libertadores Cup this year. This championship qualified them to next year´s Libertadores?

I support Southampton FC I am a loyal fan of me team.

Plus I have the loyal fan passon of me team aswell.

FatAssBR
I don´t remember seeing America on the Libertadores Cup this year. This championship qualified them to next year´s Libertadores?

America wanst on this years libertadore's cup, but they'll be on nexts years and hopefully they'll do good 👍

BMW X5 SPORTS
We beat Manchester United without Henry 👍

Then again we were owned for like the whole game :grumpy:

At least the last bit's bloody honest, doesn't make me feel any better though :ouch:.

my fav team well i like lots of teams but my all time fav is Real Madrid, but i also like America and hate all the american teams. like Arsenal Man U AC Milan Juventus

IA

DQuaN
WE United?
The Best Bet !
rotfl.gif

Liverpool also, but don't get to see a ton of games living in the u.s.

last one i saw live was unfortunately the last minute defeat to Man U, but at least my steelers beat the colts that day too.

Not true, that's a wives tale spread by City fans. Theres more Man U supporters in Manchester than Man City supporters in Manchester, it's probablye almost a 2-1 ratio of the two. Man U just has a hell of a lot of fans from other places too, in and out of the UK. As a single example, out of the 20 lads I regularly play football with, 14 are man U fans, 4 are City fans, one is a Liverpool fan (oh the shame) and one is a Birmingham fan. Another single example, at work in my department theres 12 of use, one is a Birmingham fan, but not the same one as I play football with, 5 are Man U fans, 3 are City fans and the others arn't into football.

DQuaN
Are you from Manchester or Birmingham?
:lol:I'm from Manchester, though I did spend a lot of my youth in Mansfield which left me with a rather dodgy ***** of an accent for a while. As for that quote, I think that's just a result of the Birmingham fans I mentioned, I think Birmingham and I think depressive people:lol:.

Yep, I feel a bit sorry for Bruce, he's tried to get new players in to strenthen the squad but the board just haven't let him spend any money.

Heeeeee!!! Where's my Italian people!!!!...AC Milan, and Real Mad. are my favorites...just 'cause Italian and Spanish calcio is the best in the world!!!:sly:

CiAo....

Latest Posts

Back