Favorite track in GT6?

• Thread starter LJ12
  • 192 comments
My favourite new track is Mt Panorama followed closely by Brands GP. They're refreshing, challenging and fun. I've had some fantastic online races on both of the above.

My favourite real life track from GT5 has to be Nurburgring 24hour. In my opinion it's now even more challenging because more respect has to be given to the curbs!

Favourite old school track has to be Apricot Hill.

Wish PD would bring back Midway?! back from the dead too!

-Citta Di Aria
-Seattle
My favorite tracks from any GT game new or old.

-Mount Panorama
My favorite track that made a debut in GT6.

1. Bathurst
2. Spa
3. Monaco
4. Nurb
5. De la sarthe

The allmighty 5. These tracks have soul, history and prestige. Unlike Ascari or Nurb GP.

Silverstone Grand Prix and Daytona Road Course... done too many laps at both of those tracks that makes it a lot of fun for me

In this particular order:

GT Arena
Autumn Ring
Kart Space
Mount Panorama
Stowe Circuit

Hated SPA in the beginning, love it now!

But nothing beats a real good lap at Nordschleife. :)
And nothing sucks as much as getting bumped off in the last uphill section of Nordschleife. :(

Spa, the 'ring, Matterhorn and - I know, I also said it was my most dreaded course somewhere else - Ascari.

But I'm finding really hard to find a track I don't love in GT6.

No love for Daytona and Indy Road courses?! Daytona Road is my favorite for testing, and for Time Trials which is pretty much 90% of what I do on GT6, I like Indy Road, Suzuka and Spa. Good mixture of different types of corners, nice straights and a few nice elevation changes on the latter 2.

The addition of Bathurst, and really loving Apricot Hill being back. But of course the 'ring trumps.

As I run Willow Springs street for WRS qualifying, I'm enjoying it more

Last edited:
Bathurst plain and simple, that downhill section makes me drool. I recently just got a Mclaren F1 and going down that section at speed and pushing the car to the edge makes me cry a tear of joy.

Brands Hatch GP is fun. In a car with good aerodynamic or mechanical grip it's fun to open it up and see how hard you can stand on the power without losing it.

I do love Brands Hatch. And Silverstone GP. And Goodwood Hillclimb. And Spa. And Apricot Hill. And, as ever, Deep Forest.

The only thread I managed to find for this hasn't been posted in since 2013, so... What is it?

Mine is Laguna Seca. It fits perfect with my classic muscle cars, and I just love The Corkscrew.

Best new track - Willow Springs, Big Willow - looks great, produces great racing and harder than it looks.

Best old track - Deep Forest forward or reverse - always produces great racing (especially on GT5 when Shuffle racing), has great force feedback through steering wheel.

I love the Nordschleife, of course, and could be happy driving only that course if I were forced. As far as my favorite track?? Hmmm...That's a very tough question. Maybe Brands Hatch? I really like Twin Ring Motegi too. Ugh...I don't know. There are too many great tracks in this game.

Being new to GT (came from forza after 11yrs) id would say i enjoy suzuka , nur GP , twin ring as there tracks im confident on and know advanced lines for but as far gt tracks that arent on forza i am 100% in love with Spa !!!! amazing track

Back