Favorite track in GT6?

• Thread starter LJ12
  • 192 comments
Still deep forest for me. But a new track that I like a lot is the motegi west course. It's so much fun packed into a 1/2 mile track.

I used to hate the Nurburgring but I recently purchased a DFGT wheel and it's made a whole world of difference. I now find it seems a much more flowing circuit. The same goes for Bathhurst didn't like it at all but now it just seems to flow.

If I have to pick a favourite though it would have to be Spa. I just love going through Eau Rouge flat out :scared:.

Going to add the a1 ring to my list. Have beaten all of the f1 circuits to death, so it's nice to have another. I've always loved that place in games and IRL. Today's race there was great. What a marketing production by red bull, though lol wowww. They're surely know how to market that brand. I bet they had a freaking fountain somewhere as a spectacle. A lot of us fans were anticipating a massive, gold red bull can as a trophy hahaha.

1. Ascari
2. Mount panorama
3. A1 ring/Redbull ring
4. Nurburgring gp/f
5. tye between Mazda Laguna Seca and Monza 80's.

Last edited:
Every time I see a thread about favorites (cars, tracks, turns) it always brings back memories. When I think about my favorite tracks, it becomes almost impossible to pick a single one. There are so many great ones, and each of them have a special feel that I associate with them. I also think that the mood a person is in plays a big role on what track they might prefer for that specific moment.

The Nurburgring, Circuit De la Sarthe, Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Grand Valley, and Apricot Hill are ones that I have been particularly enjoying lately, and that list could easily include many others. But trying to pick a favorite track is like trying to pick a favorite child; you just can't do it!

The huge version of Eiger Nordwand, that track has really got me into rallying.

But also love
Spa
Silverstone
and Trial Mountain

Tough question with so many great tracks to run , but mileage tells me I use Nordschleife most , while my personal preference goes to Mt.Panorama .

Silverstone, because the track just flows so nicely with almost any car! It's also the perfect track to teach new drivers how to drive.

For me it would be the Deepforest Raceway. I loved racing against my dad on it. It can be very close and you really need to be careful around the corners.

GT5_Circuit_Grand_Valley_Speedway.svg

One of 3 tracks that has been featured in every game in the series, Trial Mountain and Deep Forest being the other 2.

The layout is just fantastic, even after 16 years, I still love it.
Give us this track with changeable weather & time in GT7..... With PS4 graphics this would make us cry
For me, Spa Francorchamps and Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 are best of the best. Apricot Hill and the reverse SSR5 are next

I love Brands Hatch - Both Indy and GP loop.
Bathurst
SPA
Redbull Ring
Brands not just in the game, but in real life too.
Currently sat by the first hut after the start line dressed in orange waiting for the Caterham carnage to begin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    739.4 KB · Views: 2
Spa. Every. Single. Time.

I've grown to love Bathurst though, absolutely fantastic track. The first time I played it was on GT6.

I love Special Stage Route 5.

It has been my favorit since the start of my GT obsession:D I think the reason is that it is both difficult turns, fast turns and the track is a bit dark.

Grand Valley Speedway. By miles. Challenging section, fast corners, slow corners where you can overtake a oppenent clean and great environment. Why this track is still not exists in real life is a big question for me.
Special Stage Route 5 is sweet as well

Used to love the Nordschleife as well but i got tired of it. In pretty much every championship with fast cars, Nordschleife is the last race...

Back