Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
Mazda 787B for the sound. Mercedes C63 on the track! As Keiichi Tsuchiya said: Drifting is the most exciting way around a corner :lol:

My new favorite car is the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11.
Tuned up to 900Hp this thing is a beast. Slap on this tune for it and you have an amazing hypercar that listens to you, as opposed to Paganis that don't.

gamerdog6482
My new favorite car is the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11.
Tuned up to 900Hp this thing is a beast. Slap on this tune for it and you have an amazing hypercar that listens to you, as opposed to Paganis that don't.

That car is too understeery to tune

V12 Vantage gained my attention recently. I tuned it down to 500 PP so I could compete in FR Challenge.

I didn't know using G27 could be THIS awesome.

Thinking insanely, i'd say the 787B. Oh my god that thing is incredible fast. The sound it makes :Q______ not to mention it tackles corners pretty quick too. Light weight and low torque makes it an excellent pick-up-and race car.

Thinking generally, the RM Cappuccino has to be my favorite. It's probably taking away from the experience but RS tires on that car make it capable of everything. You through everything at it and it just takes it

OtakuTaikun
Thinking insanely, i'd say the 787B. Oh my god that thing is incredible fast. The sound it makes :Q______ not to mention it tackles corners pretty quick too. Light weight and low torque makes it an excellent pick-up-and race car.

Thinking generally, the RM Cappuccino has to be my favorite. It's probably taking away from the experience but RS tires on that car make it capable of everything. You through everything at it and it just takes it

I love that car because this car sounds like no other car I ever driven and the handling is unbelievably good

Two of my favorite tuner cars in the game would have to be the HKS CT230R and the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7... most, if not all my other favorites have already been mentioned a few times each.

Have a good one

gamerdog6482
Just out of curiosity, do you mean the Type-1, the 1200, or the New Beetle?

I was just saying I like em all but if I had too choose I'd choose a classic beetle , but yeah I'd probably pick the 1200 66. My bad I probably should of made that clearer

i only race for money on the supercar series in the prof. series. so you guessed it! im a drifter. the flow and style of gt5. so i will have to say the 300ZX with a top secret personal drift tune! all i need to do is pump the gas going 60 in 3rd and just pump the gas around every turn and i have mad style. anyone just starting to drift you should pick yourself up a 300ZX!

Caterham Seven Fireblade

caterham_fireblade_at_spa_francorchamps_vi_by_ljjnico-d4fy25f.jpg

It just oozes fun. Especially when you get a whole field of them.

Back