Of the circuits I've spectated at in the UK (Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Donnington, Croft, Knockhill, Rockingham, Thruxton & Snetterton), Silverstone is my least favourite, by some way, British GP in '06 put me off the idea of EVER doing F1 in the UK again. If it weren't local to me, and if it wasn't the only venue in the UK to hear F1 cars (Testing is good, GP is rubbish), and if it weren't for the Britcar 24, I would never go there.
Mt Panorama at Bathurst. I used to think Adelaide was the best until I drove around the mountain for the first time. I have nothing but respect for anyone giving it 100% effort through those turns.
I make sure I go there for a drive a couple of times a year. I know it seems a little childish but I've been keeping count of how many laps I've done. 155 down and 6 to go before I've completed my own 1000km of the track.
Mt Panorama at Bathurst. I used to think Adelaide was the best until I drove around the mountain for the first time. I have nothing but respect for anyone giving it 100% effort through those turns.
I make sure I go there for a drive a couple of times a year. I know it seems a little childish but I've been keeping count of how many laps I've done. 155 down and 6 to go before I've completed my own 1000km of the track.
While I have whole US to pick from, I'll stick to more local tracks. Grew up less than a mile from Waterford hill, so it'll always have a place in my heart for it. But, now that Belle Isle is open again, that is my track!
While I have whole US to pick from, I'll stick to more local tracks. Grew up less than a mile from Waterford hill, so it'll always have a place in my heart for it. But, now that Belle Isle is open again, that is my track!