Attachments

• e3gt516.jpg
    e3gt516.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 401
Pontiac GTO
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454
85' Nissan 260RS rally car (S11)

and much much more its so hard to stop at only three

I'm choosing cars not featured in GT3 here.
Mercedes CLK-LM (called the CLK-GTR in the E3 demo for some reason)
TVR T350C
BMW M3 GTR

I'll take the McLaren F1 GTR, the Pescarolo prototype and I don't think I could ever bring myself to give up the TS020.

There's more LM cars I'm going to collect and love.

Originally posted by Mustang-man
2. Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32)

From what i remember about you from here and the GTF you're quite the skyline fan. I always thought it was funny that a person calling himself Mustang man loved R32 Skylines so much ;)

As for my top three thus far:

1. CLK-GTR Race Car
2. Nissan/Datsun Bluebird Rally car
3. M3 GTR

Originally posted by cpl_richie
From what i remember about you from here and the GTF you're quite the skyline fan. I always thought it was funny that a person calling himself Mustang man loved R32 Skylines so much ;)

my username is VIPERGTSR01 and i own and love Skylines

Nissan Primera 20V '01
ASL Garaiya (JGTC) '03
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85

I found the Primera a well balanced car in GTConcept and can't wait to drive it kitted out.

BMW 320i ETCC (lightweight, rwd, rev-happy new school tourer)
Mercedes 190E touring car (old school Deutsche-cool tourer)
Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg (wish mine had a 1.6)

...then again, there are plenty of others I wanna drive...

1.Toyota GT-one TS020 Race Car (duh?!:rolleyes: )
2.Mercedes Benz CLK-LM Race Car (a.k.a CLK-GTR)
3.McLaren F1 Race Car (Fina)

I´m really impressed that they have the CLK-LM in!!:cool:
really dying to drive that one....:eek:

Originally posted by cpl_richie
I just use the name to be consistant now.
Back in November 2000 i did like Mustang's a lot but since then Skylines have me more interested. Which is why i'm now a member of a real-life Skyline club (i participate in cruises/meets etc) and i'm saving up to buy a (turbo) 4WD Skyline (only $2,700 to go!). :)

Originally posted by Mustang-man
I just use the name to be consistant now.
Back in November 2000 i did like Mustang's a lot but since then Skylines have me more interested. Which is why i'm now a member of a real-life Skyline club (i participate in cruises/meets etc) and i'm saving up to buy a (turbo) 4WD Skyline (only $2,700 to go!). :)

which model are you getting?

Yeah but your car has at least 30 hp more than the one i'm getting (assuming yours is stock - about 250hp). :P

Just wait until i throw the RB26 in. ;)

i was refering to your 4WD about tyre wear not power a stock GTSt R32 can run through tyres quite quickly too. (just incase thats what you though i meant)

i have exhaust and POD filter with shield and it performs better than most other R33's with similar mods (yes i have run many). soon i will fit a large front mount and up the boost. later i will go bigger turbo, then i plan to sell it a go R33 series 2 GTR V Spec (maybe in a year or two)

more info in sig link

Back