Favourite GT4 Cars

• Thread starter m@goo
  • 255 comments
My favourite cars are the Mercedes C 9 Sauber, Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II, and the Nismo Xanavi Hiroto GTR JGTC car. God I love that GTR, best paint scheme in the game in my opinion.

The 300ZX '89 was my first car, I loved it to death... Uncontrollable at 800hp even with a rear wing though.
Didn't you nickname the Element the Elemental???

Ohhh this machine! Aggressive design with a slight tone of sexiness :D

autowp.ru_mclaren_f1_gtr_longtail_30.jpg

The LM version of the Honda S2000 is outstanding as well, beautiful engine sound.

Honda_S2000_LM_Race_Car_01_p02.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite Road Car...

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 (Millennium Jade (M) (Favorite Car).JPG

Rally Type Car...

Ford RS200 Rally Car '85.jpg

Full Race Car...

Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89.jpg

Exotic Super Car...

Saleen S7 '02.jpg

Tuner Type Car...

Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base '00.jpg

Historic Type Car...

RUF CTR ''Yellow Bird'' '87 (Porsche).jpg

Most Colorful Best Looking Car...

Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04.jpg

1. Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
2. Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
3. Audi R8 Race Car '01
4. Formula Gran Turismo '04
5. Nissan Calsonic Skyline GTR Race Car '93

Dodge Viper GTS '99. I made a top speed run in 2007 of 291 mph and I still haven't gone faster. I used that car so much back then it killed my first GT4 disc. Also it can power slide even on the softest tires.
Dodge Viper SRT10 '03. My first car from using the 100.000 credits from GT3 and it made the beginning of GT mode easy. I liked using it fully modified at Swiss Alps just for the challenge.
Dodge Ram '04. Insane acceleration when fully modified and always dominant offroad. It was always fun slamming little cars out of the way.
Daihatsu Midget '63. 11 hp and 3 wheels is a unique combo.
Nike One '22. Cool to imagine what the future might hold back in the mid 2000s, I like it now because it is now kind of the unofficial first Vision GT car.

skyline midnight purple 3.png

1. The Midnight Purple III R34
2. Spoon Ek9 Civic
3. Hpa Motorsports Mk4 Golf

Attachments

• hpa golf.png
    hpa golf.png
    145 KB · Views: 8
  • spoon civic.jpg
    spoon civic.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 8
FPV GT
FPV F6
Spoon Fit
Spoon S2000 Race Car
Spoon S2000 road car
RE Amemiya GT300
Galant GTO
Drider Civic Type R Race Car
TOM’S X540
2002 turbo
A4 DTM
320i WTCC
M3 CSL
120d
190E DTM
190E Evo
SVT Cobra R
ASL Garaiya road car
NISMO 270R
NISMO 400R
Falken R34
Mazda6 Touring Car
Honda Integra Touring Car

I used the FPV GT, Spoon Fit & S2000, X540, Mazda6 TC and 320i WTCC, a lot. Love that game.

1. Mitsubishi FTO GPX. First car i bought in the game, had alot of mileage on it.
2. Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car. Beat the entirety of Japanese events and some of the harder Special Conditions events with it.
3. Ginetta G4. Fun and nimble. 'nuff said.
4. Minolta Toyota 88-CV. A beast of a car. In the right hands it puts even the R92CP to shame. Only the Formula GT beats it in raw speed really.
5. Peugeuot 205 T16 Evo. The rally equivalent of the Minolta tbh.
6. Cadillac Cien. Probably the best road car in the game. When tuned correctly it's no slower than the GT1 cars (it still falls short to the prototypes tho).
7. Mercedes CLK Touring Car. Extremely fun to drive and very quick.
8. Mazda RX8 LM Race Car. My dream racing car. Beat the 24h of Nurburgring with it.
9.McLaren F1 GTR. Beautiful car, very quick. Lovely to drive.
10. Shelby Cobra 427. Best V8 sound in the entire game.

Last edited:
Back