Favourite GT4 Cars

• Thread starter m@goo
  • 255 comments
- BMW M5
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car
- Audi R8 Race Car
.... aaand so on...

I have a lot but those I listed are my favourite of all... Blerdy hard to choose the top 3 :crazy:

There are so many cars that I love to drive just for the sake of driving, but my current favorites are Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur, any R33 GT-R Vspec (but I'm quite partial to LM Limited's color), Aston Martin DB9, BMW M5 (one of the rare cars that I consider perfect and needing no tuning), both Honda NSX Type Rs, lightly tuned 03' Honda S2000, Audi S4 V8 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR.

Jaguar E-Type coupe-great fun to drive, won the European classic car championship stock with ease.
Audi Le Mans concept-fast car that can withstand a Ford GT-LM Spec-II
VW Golf I GTI- when the right rims are bought, it looks great.
Buick Special-Gives challenge to supercars

Last edited:
Peugeot 905, i dont care about the transmission being slow once it gets into gear this thing rips new ones, first day i got it setup right using gtvault.com and right away set my best ever time on C. de La Sarthe.

Mitsi Galant VR-4 Turbo - Great rally car when tuned by MFT
Beemer M3 RS - M3 CSL until tuned by MFT
Nissan Fairlady Z LM - Love it :D

I think the Peugeot 905 is definitely one of the best cars out there. The trick is to never use anything lower than 3rd gear, and it should be fine.

I won Le Mans 24 hours last week, using the Peugeot 905. The oil light only came out in the 19th hour, and the handling was very good. Not jittery on the straights.

Feel really great that someone still playing this game like me.

My favourite cars in this game are.

1. MB SLR Mclaren
2. Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) V-Spec II Nur
3. MB SL500 (R230)

The Gt-R concept. tune it to the max but don't change the gearbox. i left it stock, this thing outruns anything from standstill and coming out of corners

'91/'93 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32 N1).
Two of my favorite cars of all time, but as far as I know there is no difference besides the basic wheels.

Nissan R34 Skyline Falken Race Car is good all around

I've used it in A-Spec for Grand Valley Speedway Endurance and it has brilliant acceleration. However when I drive it the tyre wear even on R1/R1's seems to be really high. Maybe it's just me... :boggled:

Toyota DENSO Sard Supra, Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car, Mazda 787B and Chaparral 2J for my favourite race-cars.
Suzuki GSX-R/4, Mitsubushi HSR-II and VW W12 Nardo for my favourite concept car.
Lancia Stratos, Mazda RX-8 and Dodge Viper SRT-10/GTS as favourite road car.

Nissan R34 Skyline Falken Race Car is good all around

I too like the Falken race car, especially since the paint color matches my favorite 7 meter windsurfing sail.

However, I also had tire wear issues, so I don't consider it as good as most of the JGTC race cars.

Respectfully,
GTsail

-BMW M3 '04
-a new Nissan 350Z (or Fairlady Z for that matter)
before I played GT4 I thought Nissan was the Japanese version of Fiat or Citroen, boy was I wrong!!
-Toyota 2000GT '67 (the driving mission one)
-Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
I haven't tried out any classic Nissan yet, I'm sure I will love them.

Biggest dissapointment: All Mercedes, for being fat.

-BMW M3 '04
-a new Nissan 350Z (or Fairlady Z for that matter)
before I played GT4 I thought Nissan was the Japanese version of Fiat or Citroen, boy was I wrong!!
-Toyota 2000GT '67 (the driving mission one)
-Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
I haven't tried out any classic Nissan yet, I'm sure I will love them.

Biggest dissapointment: All Mercedes, for being fat.

Drive a 300SL. You shall have a change in mind!

Toyota GT-One black used hidden car(best styling of all the Le Mans cars)
Ford GT(very fast and still cheaper than other supercars)
Chevy Camaro SS(Very high HP in comparison to the price)

At the moment I love my Ram 1500 that im getting ready to post my tuning for on. I out runs the lancer evo super rally car on rally de umbria if you can keep it undercontrol.

Doesn't sound too awesome to me, it's still front wheel drive. Think of an RF car (only a company obsessed with FWD would ever consider that, and I'm looking at a particularly crap manufacturer a commonly accuse of being from a communist country) as a tricycle - the power is going through the front wheel but the engine (i.e. you wasted on vodka) is at the back.

Amazing car, though! :)

I still play this game every few days.

For me it is:

1. Calsonic Group A R32 Skyline GT-R
2. Sauber C9
3. McLaren F1 Fina

I prefer roadcars as a rule but these three race cars were really special for me.

Nissan R92CP Race Car
Bentley Speed 8
BMW M3 GTR Race Car
Sauber Mercedes C9
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Toyota MR2 GT-S
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec LM Limited (R33)
and the Formula Gran Turismo is always fun to drive.

Also, yes, I do cycle between these cars almost daily.

All DTM versions,but the TT was certainly favourite.
23472gt5prologue04.jpg

I still have a tiny hope the 2006 Opel Astra version will be available someday.

However I will be very pleased and surprised if the 2010 Audi/Mercedes versions are in game for GT5.:)

2010dtmzandvoortaug.jpg

No particular order

Aston Martin Vanquish '04 (british racing green)
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00
TVR Speed 6 '00 (orange)

I'm liking the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally car. It drives even better in tarmac, great acceleration!

Also the M3. Good power and tight handling.

The Chrysler Prowler was a surprise!

I have a few favourites:

Dodge Viper SRT-10
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec LM Limited (R33)

Back