FC Online Event Pre-Season Test #2. LOBBIES FULL!

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 95 comments
hi to everybody :)
compliments for beautiful evening thanks Mario for this ,unfortunately I have found my limits:ouch:
I am too much slow and I do too many errors :indiff:
unfortunately I don't succeed in using the dfp with FC for one problem of mine (too FF "strong"...:ouch: )

I/you/they have not succeeded then unfortunately in entering the final lobby too problems to connect me,
in the competitions I have also had too many problems of lag and the game it was not fluid,this and' frustrating....

I have recorded the competitions,but seen my performances there and' few to be seen.....:sly:
I have edited on the best parts:
video race 1 & 2
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwf_MTNWoSU

see you later for the 2° video... hi

edit:
I apologize... I have now seen the writing in the video... small error... sorry

Hi dino-r, just saw your nice video and i have to SORRY now, because i saw my lag kicked you out and i thought during the race you braked on the grass and lost it then:ouch:
You have to know that i only have a 0.7Mbit connection, this is the best i can get hear:grumpy:...so almost every car is nearly always lagging for me:scared:
I also apologize to everyone else if my car destroyed your race.

PS - Ardius, that was a brave overtaking at Mugello :D

Heh, well, I actually took that particular corner slower than normal because I was anticipating pino-r, but he surprised me when he slowed and just missed it, so I decided to go for the opening I saw. I think that corner was what was giving me the upper hand most of the time against RSRacer, because he had me definitely in the last corner.

Oh, and :lol: pino-r caught me in bad form at Redwood, I'd forgotten about that small punt after the chicane before the second lap, sorry about that pino, I didn't think/notice you had gotten a penalty and didn't realise till to late.
I'm also sorry about the brief one at Monza, but I didn't realise it was a punt, because on my screen all was fine, I would have waited if I had known, luckily your race didn't seem to be ruined further.

cool video m8 thanks for posting

also i just unlocked the 360 modena and 360 GT and want some races with them. anyone interested PM me :)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't use the driver tags when racing online? I find it completely destroys the "realism" of the experience, because the tags are so BIG - not at all like the clever way it works in GT5P.

I dont use them, find them very distracting. Sometimes flick them on and off to see who someone is but thats it.
Had a go with HUD off earlier. Looks very good!

Back