FC world championship - ROUND 3 ( 4 positions left )

What GMT times suites all for future rounds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Australia
AUSTRALIA
ENERGIYA--V2
picture.php

picture.php

IN ASSOCIATION WITH

picture.php

AND

picture.php

WITH KIND SUPPORT BY

picture.php

AND

F1FANSD
THE OFFICIAL FERRARI CHALLENGE GROUNDS KEEPER

BRINGS YOU

FERRARI CHALLENGE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

HI GUYS, THIS EVENT MAY TAKE TIME TO COMPLETE SINCE THERE ARE 11 ROUNDS IN TOTAL.
EACH ROUND WILL USE 1 OF THE 11 CARS IN FERRARI CHALLENGE,EACH ROUND WILL HAVE 8 RACES.

THERE WILL BE 8 RACES EACH ROUND, 6 ARE 5MIN RACES & 2 ARE ENDURANCE RACES OF 20MIN EACH

EACH LOBBY DOES THE FULL 8 RACES & RECORDS THE POINTS AT THE END, ALL POINTS WILL BE CARRIED OVER TO ROUND 2 & EACH ROUND AFTER TO FIND OUR FIRST FC WORLD CHAMPION.

RULES

THERE WILL BE NO ASSISTS ALLOWED UNLESS THERE ARE NEW DRIVERS WHO NEED THEM & MUST BE INFORMED TO ME BEFORE SERIES STARTS

AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL GEARS ARE ALLOWED

NEW RULE ADDED

ALL DRIVERS MUST KEEP TWO WHEELS ON TRACK AT ALL TIMES, IF ANY DRIVER WITNESS ANOTHER DRIVER DISREGARDING THIS RULE, INFORM ME & THAT DRIVER WILL BE GIVEN A 5 POINT REDUCTION FOR EACH AFFENCE. IF A DRIVER DOES IT MORE THAN 3 TIMES, THAY WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM EVENT.

------​

GOOD LUCK & INJOY RACING

-------------------------------------------------------
***** ROUND 3 DETAILS *****
-------------------------------------------------------​

picture.php

348 CHALLENGE

TRACKS

MISANO - 5MIN
CALIFORNIA - 5MIN - WET
HOMESTEAD - 5MIN
MONZA - 10MIN - WET
INFINEON - 5MIN
REDWOOD PARK - 5MIN
VALLELUNGA - 5MIN
SPA - 20MIN

ENTRANTS FOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

GTP_ENERGIYA - HOST
GTP_HUN
ARDIUS
MHM66
ZEDUX
JJAISLI
HOST_KILLER
PIOTRB_23

START DATE - SUNDAY 9TH AUGEST AT 11PM GMT

CURRENT STANDINGS AFTER ROUND 2

MHM66 --- 120
ZEDUX --- 119
GTP_ENERGIYA --- 86
ARDIUS --- 44
JJAISLI --- 29
PIOTRB_23 --- 16
HOST_KILLER --- 15
GTP_HUN --- 0

Last edited:
Heh, just as I was thinking of creating a World Championship for this game, you do it anyway. Thank god lol :lol: 👍 Saved me the time and effort! :sly:

I'm interested in this, does no assists include automatic transmissions? Just so I know to practice with manual again or not.

hi jason
that's quite a mouthfull.every car at all tracks.
im in at least for the first rounds.then we'll see:idea:

I'm certainly interested but I have to admit, it may be a real challenge to pull this off for a number of reasons:

1. It's not always easy finding a common time for people in different time zones to meet.
2. Running all 14 tracks, even for 5 minutes each, + allowing for the last lap + returning back to the lobby + writing down all the results + the additional two 20 minute races, we're looking at 3+ hours for each event. Possibly even longer.
3. I would prefer to run lobbies with 8 cars. For that matter, I would prefer to run lobbies with 16 cars (at least for the 20 minute races). But to be realistic, I think even 8 car lobbies are dangerous and are subject to collapse.

So just to add my input, at least speaking for myself, my only hope of running such an event would be on the weekends. And as much as I like the marathon style of running all tracks, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get people to commit for such a long length of time. And I would suggest you limit the lobbies to 6 players max. Just imagine how frustrating it would be to run 12 rounds and then have the lobby collapse. But either way, the host would have to make sure he writes down the results after each event just in case of a technical glitch.

I suggest 2 week gaps if you ask me, trying to be on time with organising my F1 championship can be a nightmare sometimes and it requires a lot of time and effort sometimes and that is far easier to organise than what you are suggesting here.

I suggest a practice round before you make decisions on these things though, to allow everyone to work out their best times to race, to evaulate the ease of recording results and to possibly test different lobby sizes (though we have tested this a lot it seems, I have not had my online problems for a while now, so I think 8 players should be ok).

Hi ENERGIYA
Why hasn't this been updated.There are 5 possible 6 people signed up,and i don't see any reason why we dont get this show on the road.This is the kind of event where you dont have to be in from the beginning,so i think there will be other joining when it start.

I'll enter on the basis that we don't have to race all 11 weekends. Iknow that in some of them I won't be at home. And, in fact, I don't know yet if this next weekend I'll be able to race, a weekend trip is still to be decided. Anyway, count mine as a "provisional" entry 👍

Thats no problem Mario, all your point will be added at each round evan if you miss rounds. with any luck you may reach final group with your total points

BTW, should i restrict the number of people to 6 per lobby or is 8 OK

8 is a bit risky, but if you go for a multi-lobby event your "organizing" workload will increase drastically. So my advice is keep it at 8 and do as I planned to do in my initial "online event". First 8 to apply each week are in, all others are out. And there's only one lobby.

btw, your avatars are getting better every time you change them ;)

When you say 11pm GMT do you mean actual GMT? We have to be careful here because of Daylight Savings.....
In the UK, we are currently at GMT+1 which would be 12pm and so on...this can get confusing so perhaps a conversion of the time into different regions would be helpful?

I should be able to make it but 12 at night is really going to be an endurance!

Good idea Ardius. we may have to do a test before start on may 3rd.

A TEST RUN WILL BE HELD TOMORROW AT 11PM GMT 28 APRIL ( entrants time zone ) TO SEE IF WE ALL CAN MEET UP

If not new time will be arranged

ARDIUS -------GMT +1
ENERGIYA _-- GMT +9:30
PIOTRB_23 --- GMT + 2
GTP_HUN ------ ?
ZEDUX --------- ?
JJAISLI ---------- ?
HOST_KILLER --- ?
MHM66 --------- ?

who can work out perfect time to meet

Last edited:
This sounds pretty interesting.
If there´s still a vacant seat, i´d like to take it.
For the record: GMT +2

hi guys
I'm in gmt +2
I wont be able to make it tomorrow for the test,but sunday night I should be ok for the first round.Hope it work out with 8 in the lobby.
See you all then:)

I won't be able to make the test, as I have an exam the following morning. But I will be there for the proper race on Sunday, whatever time its held.

Back