FC world championship - ROUND 3 ( 4 positions left )

What GMT times suites all for future rounds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just sent PSN message to ZEDUX & told him not to bring he's rocket car to track., He said he'll bring his tolemann 84.

Checky bugger

Mario, i still can work out how to incert my own pic into this thread, i could not figure out how to put my F430 picture into thread.

Last edited:
Jason, in your album click on the picture you want. In the screen where it's displayed, below the picture there's a text box with that picture's URL. Just copy what's in that text box, and paste it in your post. 👍

So Jason, what's the latest on your PS3? Did you get it up and running again? Are you still hosting the test session?

Attachments

• Capture2.gif
    Capture2.gif
    72.2 KB · Views: 22
So Jason, what's the latest on your PS3? Did you get it up and running again? Are you still hosting the test session?

Yes, my PS3 is fine but my music data reset to default. And sorry to all about test, i was too tired. i'll set new date, well i'll try. The clock MHM66 is showing look's bad for same drivers. If i read it right , looks like sameone has to be up at 4am

TEST DATE - Saturday may 2nd at 11pm GMT

Last edited:
The clock MHM66 is showing look's bad for same drivers. If i read it right , looks like sameone has to be up at 4am

SO ALL ENTRANTS, GIVE ME A BETTER TIME TO SUIT ALL Try to do test tonight.

Let me know here & sorry for not doing first test.

hi jason
The time shown on the picture is the actual time when i took the pic.
It was 4 am my time.

That's pretty late, There has to be a time that suit's everyone. I dont think most can can be there at 4am doing 1 or 2 hours of my event. So how can this work.

hi jason
Dont mind the first pic.It's not the time for the race.it was just to show
the clocks.i've attach a new pic with the time for all racers if you deside
to hold the event may 3 11pm gmt.If some of the times is not correct
please post.As you can see it will be 1 am for me.

Attachments

• time to race.GIF
    time to race.GIF
    35.6 KB · Views: 25
Nice to have the brief practice with ENERGYIA last night, even though the lobby we were in had collisions off, it was still good practice as we managed to race some of the circuits for this round. Unsurprisingly, some of my braking points were well off from my lack of practice so I now know where I need to put some practice in which is all good.
I found it shocking that people take advantage of Hockenheim's run off areas, in particular at the last corner...it sort of defeats the challenge of the track just going off and around. In other games, braking for those last 2 corners is tricky and its a challenging section to go fast around without going off or spinning because of the bumps and the tightness of the line around there. But if everyone is just going off and wide around it, it sort of makes most of the track pointless, theres little challenge to it and its sad to see.
People also seem to do it along the straight into turn 8 a lot too but it doesn't seem to give much advantage there at all, though again its one of the challenging corners of the track and using parts of the track which are by definition "off track" makes racing here a bit sour for me.

I wasn't shocked so much that people were doing it online, just that such a track had been made so much easier in comparison to other games where its a fair bit more challenging.

It' very easy to go wide between turns 12 & 13 (Suedkurve). But in doing so, I don't think you really gain any time. (You probably don't lose any either) but it's really an easy mistake to make because the braking into turn 12 is off camber and to take a 'correct' line through there, you have to slow down more than feels natural.

Oh, I understand for mistakes sake, but I saw people doing it repeatedly, every time, following each other, I seemed to be the only person driving on the track on the straight into turn 8 each lap.
Either people were being very religious in their drafting, they were all very clumsy and following each others mistakes (not to mention all making the same mistakes at the same corners in the same way) or they were using it as a way to get around the track faster.

REMINDER

Round 1 starts in 10 hours 30 minutes time. I think that right for 11pm GMT

Just make sure your pit crew has prepared your car before start

Hope to see you all there.

Last edited:
I think I've put in adequate preperation for this, good luck to everyone, I hope I can keep up!

I was wondering though, as the inevitable odd lobby disconnection will happen, will the player(s) that get disconnected still score points, albeit in last place? Or do disconnects result in no points? Its obviously hard to tell if people have disconnected on purpose but I doubt anyone here would do that.

With barely two hours on the countdown clock i´ll end this evening.

I wish all participant close and fair racing combined with real fun.
And of course, good luck!!

Its going to be a close one for me, I should make it online for 12, but might be 5 minutes or so.

Jason you should post the Championship in Eutechenyx forums as well many guys don't follow GTP and others like Waynejones got banned for disagreeing with a Mod (self proclaimed GTP "Captain Slow")! The only reason I follow these forums is for FC and you guys I got banned once too many (not all) Mods are just full of themselves in here!

round 1 results

RACE 1 - SILVERSTONE - 5MIN

MHM66
PIOTRB_23
GTP_ENERGIYA
ZEDUX
ARDIUS
JJAISLI

RACE 2 - MISANO - 5MIN

MHM66
ZEDUX
ARDIUS
GTP_ENERGIYA
PIOTRB_23
JJAISLI

RACE 3 - HOCKENHEIM - 5MIN - WET

ZEDUX
MHM66
ARDIUS
JJAISLI
PIOTRB_23
GTP_ENERGIYA

RACE 4 - SPA - 20MIN

MHM66
GTP_ENERGIYA
ZEDUX
ARDIUS
JJAISLI
PIOTRB_23

RACE 5 - MUGELLO - 20MIN

ZEDUX
ARDIUS
GTP_ENERGIYA
MHM66
HOST_KILLER
JJAISLI

RACE 6 - INFINEON - 5MIN

MHM66
GTP_ENERGIYA
ZEDUX
HOST_KILLER
ARDIUS
JJAISLI

RACE 7 - VIRGINIA 5MIN

MHM66
ZEDUX
GTP_ENERGIYA
ARDIUS
JJAISLI
HOST_KILLER

RACE 8 - REDWOOD PARK - 10MIN

ZEDUX
GTP_ENERGIYA
ARDIUS
MHM66
JJAISLI
HOST_KILLER

------------​

RACE 4 - PIOTRB_23 PULLED OUT DUE TO WHEEL PROBLEM

RACE 5 - HOST_KILLER FINALY TURNED UP

RACE 6 - MHM66 PUNTED OFF GTP_ENERGIYA

RACE 8 - I MAY HAVE KNOCKED JJAISLI OFF TRACK EARLY IN RACE

-----------

POINTS STANDINGS WILL BE ON FIRST POST

Last edited:
Just like Mário did! here you just create your own account and post a new thread there!

thanks for posting the results! how many points for the win and so on??!!

Last edited:
All point standings are on first post also round 2 details

ok thanks but I mean like 1st place 10 or 8 or etc. points, 2nd place 10/8/6/etc.! cool for posting the 360gt now got some good reason to try it often :)

I'll be online in an hour 40 minutes from now maybe we can start practicing ;)

ok thanks but I mean like 1st place 10 or 8 or etc. points, 2nd place 10/8/6/etc.! cool for posting the 360gt now got some good reason to try it often :)

I'll be online in an hour 40 minutes from now maybe we can start practicing ;)

YES, the points are

1st - 10
2nd - 8
3rd - 6
4th - 5
5th - 4
6th - 3
7th - 2
8th - 1

Overall, that was awesome and enjoyable, thanks a lot to Energiya for organising this.
I was very happy with my performances in each race particularly at Hockenheim and Mugello. However...there is something I wasn't happy about at all. I do not appreciate leading a race to the last lap and being shunted. This happened both times I was leading and both times it was under heavy braking. At Hockenheim, it was at the last 2 corners, I lost a little traction and started braking a little extra through the 2nd-to last corner only to be shunted off the track and into a big slide, resulting in me going slower than normal down the finish straight and losing not just 1st but also 2nd place. No one waited.
Then, at Mugello, after having a brilliant battle with Zedux for almost the entire race, going into the first corner on the last lap I was again shunted off and again Zedux didn't wait, despite him waiting for a couple of earlier little incidents.

I don't find it funny at all that people seem to wait for the minor incidents on the early laps but not for the big incidents on the final laps.

Then there was Infineon, which was crazy as I came around the long left hander - to find Zedux across the track, blocking the whole road! I tried to avoid but he started moving to the outside, where I was moving to avoid and hence I ended up hitting him, losing a lot of time and getting a shunt from behind too.

I was happy with the general racing but not with some of the results as I certainly felt Hockenheim had been mine.

round 1 results

RACE 7 - VIRGINIA 5MIN

MHM66
ZEDUX
GTP_ENERGIYA
ARDIUS
JJAISLI
HOST_KILLER

RACE 8 - I MAY HAVE KNOCKED JJAISLI OFF TRACK EARLY IN RACE

Jason, can I ask you to revise this. Unless I somehow got ahead of him again, I'm pretty sure Host_Killer finished in front of me at VIR. I spun in the esses on the 2nd to last lap and end up in the middle of the track. I had only a second to make a decision and didn't know if he would pass in front or behind and thought it was better just to stay where I was. :embarrassed::dunce:

Unfortunately, the battery died in my headset after round 2 so I was unable to properly communicate any intentions.

And yes, you did spin me at Montreal. :ouch: But don't sweat it. It was a punishing night and possibly my worst performance in an on-line lobby to date. Spins, penalties and completely off the pace throughout the entire event. A pathetic performance. I was called into work unexpectedly on Sunday and never had a chance to practice. So I went right from the 250TR to the F430. :yuck: Our opening warm up at Mont Tremblant should have been a clue.

Sorry I didn't make it last night. I see more than one mention about "punting" (and one mention alone is too many, when we're talking about lobbies with selected people, not open to the "general audience"). I hope you guys aren't forgetting to comply with standard OLR :odd:

PS - Zedux, I don't think wayne was banned, his status is active.

PPS - If any mod sees this post, I would like to ask if it's possible to have a "sticky" thread in this forum, with a link to the GTP OLR Rules and Guidelines (or with them posted, as it is considered more apropriate)

Here's the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111241

Then there was Infineon, which was crazy as I came around the long left hander - to find Zedux across the track, blocking the whole road! I tried to avoid but he started moving to the outside, where I was moving to avoid and hence I ended up hitting him, losing a lot of time and getting a shunt from behind too.

Yes, I was behind you and I was the one who shunted you at Infineon when you had your coming together with Zedux. But after you two collided, you slowed down and had already moved into my path there was no where for me to go. I was full on the brakes. :( Sorry about that.

I don't want to open my mouth too much considering my own sorrowful performance, but I have to agree, there was a lot of dodgy driving going on last night. I was knocked off the track 3 separate times. And considering the pace of the others in that lobby, once it happened, I had no chance to gain back any ground. But I'll let it go there as I did just as effective job of taking myself out more often than not. :grumpy:

It was a punishing night and possibly my worst performance in an on-line lobby to date. Spins, penalties and completely off the pace throughout the entire event. A pathetic performance. :ouch:
Thanks for the words, i didn´t find them myself on saturday evening (the oldtimer event).
But they describe my feelings in a perfect way.
I hope to do better in our next meetings.:D

Back