FC world championship - ROUND 3 ( 4 positions left )

What GMT times suites all for future rounds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still won't be able to make it, my problem is my exam on Monday, so I'll need my sleep at 23.00GMT and I'll be revising at 13.00GMT. But good luck to everyone.

Hi Jason,

I'm leaving for work in 45 minutes so unfortunately I still won't be able to make it. But under normal circumstances, I would otherwise be fine with both selected times.

Hope to see everybody 'next' time.

Good luck all!

ROUND 2 RESULTS

This was my worst driving ever in my ferrari challenge career, especialy with my favourite car the 360 GT

RACE 1 - MONZA - 20MIN

There was a race but there was a weird lobby. In race i saw mhm66 & zedux but on there screen, mhm66 only saw me in race & zedux olny saw me in race

-------------------------------------------------------

RACE 2 - CALIFORNIA - 10MIN - WET

Same as race 1

NEW LOBBY CREATED

RACE 3 - HOMESTEAD - 10MIN

MHM66
ZEDUX
GTP_ENERGIYA

MHM & ZEDUX had a great battle in front while GTP_ENERGIYA made to many mistakes & finnished about 25 seconds behind.

RACE 4 - MONT TREMBLANT - 10MIN

MHM66
ZEDUX
GTP_ENERGIYA

Another good race from MHM & ZEDUX, A couple of mistakes from ZEDUX & MHM & GTP_ENERGIYA stuff up again finnishing about 10 seconds behind

RACE 5 PAUL RICARD - 5MIN

ZEDUX
MHM66
GTP_ENERGIYA

GTP_ENERGIYA started from poll & got past by ZEDUX & MHM before the race evan started. both ZEDUX & MHM had another great battle while GTP_ENERGIYA slowey fell back AGAIN

------------------------------------------------------

RACE 6 - REDWOOD PARK - 20MIN - WET

ZEDUX
MHM66
GTP_ENERGIYA

RACE 7 - VALLELUNGA - 5MIN

ZEDUX
MHM66
GTP_ENERGIYA

FINAL RACE - SPA 10MIN - WET

ZEDUX
MHM66
GTP_ENERGIYA

Well not much to say here. ZEDUX & MHM had another good battle to the end, while GTP_ENERGIYA drove his worst ever race ending up 45 seconds behind at end of race.

To sume it all up, ZEDUX & MHM drove well with very little mistakes while GTP_ENERGIYA needs a complet rebuild or he needs to get back to basics with terrible driving.

POINTS STANDINGS UPDATED ON FIRST POST

Last edited:
hi guys
That was some great battles,despite the lack of Participant.hope to see more people
next time.

to jason
I think you can take 1 pm off the list bacause there will be formel 1 in tv some off the sundays.

Last edited:
To sume it all up, ZEDUX & MHM drove well with very little mistakes while GTP_ENERGIYA needs a complet rebuild or he needs to get back to basics with terrible driving.

Don't let it get you down Jason. This is exactly how I felt after round 1. Not only was I making multiple and silly driving errors every race (even on my own) but I was hopelessly off the pace. Sometimes it just happens. You'll bounce back.

BTW, for the record, I did not vote in the poll but so long as I don't have any plans, any of these times are fine for me.

Sorry about not posting round 3 details guys, been a few thing happening & I am OK if your wondering.

WILL UPDATE ROUND 3 DETAILS SOON

So who will enter, only 3 made round 2.

I'll make date for 14th june at 11pm GMT

I should be ok to join 👍 though I don't have any of the DLC, so it largely depends on what the car and tracks are.

hi jason
Great to see that this wasn't abandon.I'll hope that there will be more than 3 people this round.Lets have some good racing.

Sorry guys for delay for round 3, I will post details soon on first post.
Just one thing i need to know first, who has the DLC for FC. New drivers are welcome to join since not many turned up for round 2.

Just edit & post section below

------------------------------

GTP_ENERGIYA - DLC
?
?
?

Last edited:
i wanna join too..
but i cannot get the dlc..still waiting for someone to help toget dlc...or wait for the ntsc version to get dlc..

does anyone can help me to get dlc, please?

@ hozes: Turkey is NTSC ???

@ Jason: Considering the many FC players from the NTSC world, I think it would be wiser to pick a non-DLC car for your next round

i wanna join too..
but i cannot get the dlc..still waiting for someone to help toget dlc...or wait for the ntsc version to get dlc..

does anyone can help me to get dlc, please?

Your in for round 3 & i'll use non DLC cars

@ Jason: Considering the many FC players from the NTSC world, I think it would be wiser to pick a non-DLC car for your next round

OK, will you be joing up this time.

turkey is in pal stores..but when te DLC announced for FC, i immediately buy the FC ntsc, but guess what happened...the DLC for NTSC user of FC couldnot get the..

i started to wait for ntsc realease ( if system3 make it ), but if oneone can help me i can get it for my pal copy..meantime, if superstar v8 will come to our city, i can change it with my FC copy...

Round 3 details will be posted in 2 days. Round starts next weekend

There are 7 positions available

1 - GTP_ENERGIYA - ( Host )
2 - ?
3 - ?
4 - ?
5 - ?
6 - ?
7 - ?
8 - ?

Count me in aswell as long as its not too late (work sundays). By the way, where is everybody? You must all play in the middle of the morning GMT!

Everybody probably checks out as soon as you appear. ;)

What do you have planned for this round Jason? I'll give it a try, but not 100% sure I'll be available.

Everybody probably checks out as soon as you appear. ;)

What do you have planned for this round Jason? I'll give it a try, but not 100% sure I'll be available.

LOL, we would check out. I will post in first post tomorrow & it will be usual start at 11pm GMT.

That if its OK by all.

Back