FC world championship - ROUND 3 ( 4 positions left )

What GMT times suites all for future rounds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because August, in the northern hemisphere, is the summer month when most people are on vacation.

Anyway, do as you please, in September we will all be playing SCC so if you get enough players in August go ahead.

Yes, Sunday 11pm GMT, for me here is Australia it's 8:30am monday

@ f1fansd will be joining, he ask me to post for him since his computer is not working.

Last edited:
ENERGIYA, don't worry about the bump fella...to be honest you should have carried on. You were clearly way faster then me at Montreal.

Enjoyed that session. I was gutted I made a couple of silly mistakes mind...especially at Infineon and Spa (the last chicane got me for the first 3 or 4 laps...it's a bit different to Supercar Challenge).

Good stuff.

ENERGIYA, don't worry about the bump fella...to be honest you should have carried on. You were clearly way faster then me at Montreal.

Enjoyed that session. I was gutted I made a couple of silly mistakes mind...especially at Infineon and Spa (the last chicane got me for the first 3 or 4 laps...it's a bit different to Supercar Challenge).

Good stuff.

Yep, great fun tonight.

Just keep visiting here if your interested in doing round 4

hi guys
to all participent in round 3.thanks for some great and fun races.the last race at spa i had great fun fighting off simcoeace for allmost the entire 20 min. race.let do this again soon.see you out there:)

Last edited:
There was some excellent racing at times last night. I started off slow, as I missed the start of the Misano race by about 30 seconds. This was followed by races at California & Homestead - never my favourite tracks. :yuck: i think ENEGIYA took these races - I was too far behind to tell. :indiff:

At Monza I had a great duel for 2nd & 3rd in the rain with mhm66, with the lead changing hands repeatedly over several laps - mhm66 got the upperhand in the last lap. I believe Vincent won with what must have been very fast, consistent lapping way at the front.

At Infineon mhm66 again ran a strong race, sweeping past me, & then ENERGIYA on the very last corner.

At Redwood, I was surprised to find myself in the lead at the end of the first lap, & even more surprised to find myself pulling away over the next couple of laps. However, I decided to check out FC's damage model by catching a little snap-oversteer & smashing head-first into the barrier at that @#%$! chicane! :ouch: This allowed mhm66 again to sweep past me. Fortunately, everyone else must have been having their own problems, as nobody else was able to overtake me as I extricated myself slowly from the carnage.

At Vallelunga, usually one of my strongest tracks I was able to take the win, but was pressed very hard the whole way by Vincent - a very strong performance from the "new kid".

The stage was set for 20 mins at Spa. I believe mhm66 & myself slipped past the first & second place starters as they picked up the dreaded chicane penalty at the very first turn. There followed an epic battle with hmh66 & myself only a second second apart over most of the next 7 or 8 laps. In the last couple of laps mhm66 put in a couple of extra fast laps to pull further ahead for a well deserved victory, cementing his position as overall leader. Congratulations to mhm66 for very fast consistent driving throughout the series.

ENERGIYA came in second overall, Simcoeace third, & Vincent took fourth. Good racing. 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back