[February 10, 2013] theRealMeyer's Gallery: Some planes and a DB9

Germany
Getting There
Hello everyone,

here it is! My very own Photomode Gallery!

For a start I'm going to post a few photos with different cars on different locations, but as I have racked up a bunch of photos I will also dedicate some posts to a series of pictures taken on the same track with the same car.

'nuff said, let's see some photos.

That's enough for now, I'll upload my Trial Mountain Subaru set tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Constructive criticism is very welcome!

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Last edited:
I know it's usually not allowed to double-post, but since nobody commented on my previous post I feel the need to tease you with another pic.

I hope this time it'll get some reactions.

@mattythedog

Thanks a lot, glad you like them.

More pictures from the Subaru Trial Mountain batch!

Let me know what you think about them.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

The Subaru Impreza Mountain update looks great. Especially the 3rd and last shots. :drool: Try adding some filters to your images to give them a new artistic point. ;)

@FishyJuice

Thank you!

Beware of Toscana Update!

*cough* 🤬 smoke! *cough* Can't see 🤬! :D

Hope you enjoy it. Next update of similar hugeness is scheduled for the weekend.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Nice update 👍
The second last one is great, I'm not sure about some of the others. They look a bit artificial, though that may have been what you were trying to do, I don't know. :lol:

@mattythedog

Thank you.

It's hard to describe what I was aiming for, I think I was just trying to make the most out of the pictures without any filters or editing.
The artificial look you describe is probably because of the high exposure I used. I used that to make the pictures look more vivid and sort of contrasting to the actual light level, which, at night, was very low. I wanted to make everything visible without loosing that night touch, seeing the stars, the fireworks, the headlights of the cars in the smoke et cetera.

Hope that makes more sense now.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Hello everyone,

unfortunately the scheduled update has been delayed due to ****tons of work to be done for school and other annoyances IRL.

I'll try to make it happen in the next days.

Until then, see you around,

theRealMeyer

Triplepost woo. :D

Also, update! :sly:

Nissan GT-R SpecV at the GT Academy Time Trial Seasonal Event

WINTER SPECIAL! :dopey:

Hope you like them.

See you around,

theRealMeyer

I really like your photos because of their simplicity. I like your first set and the rally set the most. I know someone already said to experiment with some filters, but I second that. Anyway, keep up the Great work!
~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thanks GP!

The update has been delayed to Tuesday (me birthday! :sly:), 'cause I don't just want to take, but give, too. 👍

See you around,

theRealMeyer

I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THESE!!!! I like the Japanese cars at Toscana, would have been cool to see the new Lancer facing the '07 Impreza there. ;) I like this one the most. :drool:

And this one perfectly captures the rallying feel and moment. Looks as if the car is gathering snow. :D 👍 :drool:

OH... OH!!!! Maybe you need some page title ZING!!!! Get more attention.

Also, sorry for missing your birthday, better late then never... Happy Birthday about three days late.

And, finally... Your update... Shot #8 and the last two stand out the most. 👍 :drool:

Back