[February 10, 2013] theRealMeyer's Gallery: Some planes and a DB9

I really like these bluish night tones, but you really have to be careful with the composition of the image, specially car placement on frame. I have to say, the only one I really like is in terms of car placement is the last one (although I would prefer a more "uniform" focal blur rather than tilt-shift). As for the other shots of the set and as I see in others sets of your gallery, you put the subject way too over the edge of the frame and that really hurts the overall composition of the image. I hope you don't see this as a negative comment but as some helpful input. ;)

EDIT: See next post for all the pics including the one that was here.

I'm still there! ;)

I apologize for the huge gap but ever since school started I have little to no free time. That means from now on updates are going to be small (not always only 1 pic though). I decided to spend more time editing instead. Hope you guys like the result and I look forward to reading your comments!

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Last edited:
woooooow, amazing F40 :drool:

Pretty rare to see a F40 with original wheel, very confusing why ppl change them :confused:

Oh, what a wonderful set with infiniti! Perfect toning 👍.

But set with ferrari I don't like (except the second photo) :(.

SVX
Wowowowowowowowowowow! :eek:

Thanks SVX! 👍

woooooow, amazing F40 :drool:

Pretty rare to see a F40 with original wheel, very confusing why ppl change them :confused:

It's the arcade version, I was just being lazy. :lol: Thanks! 👍

The 5th F40 picture is fantastic!

Thank you NB! 👍

+1
Very awesome!

The second and the last one are my fav' in this nice set :)

Glad you like them, thank you! 👍

Oh, what a wonderful set with infiniti! Perfect toning 👍.

But set with ferrari I don't like (except the second photo) :(.

It's okay, glad you like the Infiniti set. 👍

This one's a bit more experimental than my F40 set, so it's okay if you think it's weird. :P

Enjoy anyway and please comment!

Love how the Jag's lights still have color while the rest is B&W. 👍

Love how the Jag's lights still have color while the rest is B&W. 👍

Insane shots, mate! The last one could be straight out of a brochure from Jaguar!

Thank you very much! :)

Sadly, I haven't been able to update in a while, and I don't have any more shots lying around on my HDD, but I promise I'll get something done this or the next week! 👍

For now, Merry Christmas and see you around,

theRealMeyer

Well, I'm late again, but you guys should have gotten used to that by now :indiff:

Anyway, just posting these Super GT @ Trial Mountain shots to say "I arrived in 2013", so please enjoy! :)

The muted tones really work well in the set of photos. And I love how the tones are bright in each of the photos, it kinda brings forth a mood of hope in my view.

Good job.

The muted tones really work well in the set of photos. And I love how the tones are bright in each of the photos, it kinda brings forth a mood of hope in my view.

Good job.

Agree with that :)

And the third shot of the DB9 is a really nice bokeh 👍

Back