[February 10, 2013] theRealMeyer's Gallery: Some planes and a DB9

The first pictures still is my favorite.
A good and proper use of the lens flare. How did it take to lap the Nordschleife? :D

The first pictures still is my favorite.
A good and proper use of the lens flare. How did it take to lap the Nordschleife? :D

Not quite sure, but that must have been 17 mins+ as my buddy and me were screwing around all the time (Pics 6 and 7 say it all) :D

I rather like the 2nd photo
But isn't it strange that maybe there are too many 'light reflections'? I don't know

Thanks Nut, and yeah I kind of have to figure out how to size them appropriately.

[blowing my own trumpet] This might just be the best (unedited) set I have ever shot (and will ever shoot?). [/blowing my own trumpet] :D

The Long And Winding Road
MP4-12C @ Toscana

Please check out all the pics in full 3840x2160: Gallery

Enjoy!

See you around,

theRealMeyer

P.S.: If anyone wants to do a RE:MIX of this set, feel free to grab the Pics from the gallery, but please contact me before.

Last edited:
7102603331_1972fab8e1_c.jpg

This one is my favorite. It has a nice subtle and realistic feeling to it.
Very nice! :)

When I saw it, I was like ":dunce: where do you take that shot in GT5?" then I noticed the words :lol:

Great shot of the Cobra! 👍

and R.I.P. Carroll Shelby.

Nicely done with the Mclaren:). Nice angles you got there and like the tribute to Carrol Shelby too:tup:.

Since exams are over, here's another update. It even has a song. :lol:

*click* Song *click*

Tried to go all vintage on this one, so excuse the noise and tint levels if it's not your thing.

Enjoy and comment! :)

See you around,

theRealMeyer

Fantastic set. I really, really love #2 and #3! :drool:👍

I think I see the reference to the song in the title too. :sly:

SVX
Fantastic set. I really, really love #2 and #3! :drool:👍

I think I see the reference to the song in the title too. :sly:

Thanks a lot! :) 👍

I remember that song lingering on the top 100 for quite a while back then, and I felt reminded because a friend of mine posted this on Facebook.
Then I saw the IROC in the OCD and it made ye olde click :lol:

I got bored of GT5 after finishing GT:A and knowing I'll have to wait some time to get all the prizes, so I decided to pick up GT4 again. So, this is a GT4 set in a GT5 gallery, because I don't think setting up a GT4 gallery just for this set would be appropriate. :)

Gran Turismo 4

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '03 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife

Pleasepleasepleaseplease comment on these! Enjoy :)

See you around,

theRealMeyer

How would you like to join the GT4 Photomode competitions? You'd be a great competition for me.

How would you like to join the GT4 Photomode competitions? You'd be a great competition for me.

I may do just that in 2 weeks, when holidays finally start, because I found GT4 shots to be a very welcome change from GT5 :) Thank you for the compliment.

SVX
Great shots. 👍

I really love the DoF in #5, #7 and #9. :drool:👍

Thank you a lot SVX! :)

Ah! Nice editing & angles, car/track combination is great too.
And I like the use of the Miniature Filter at the last shot :)👍

Ah! Nice editing & angles, car/track combination is great too.
And I like the use of the Miniature Filter at the last shot :)👍

Thank you Nut! 👍
But... you're incorrect :sly: The last shot was made without any filters, just a bizarre focal length and the tilt-shift-blur effect of Photoshop :) I agree though, it looks just like it.

Back