February car pack?

Are we getting a February car pack? Awfully quiet since February is almost here. I don't see a clue thread either.

Maybe the leaked of all the cars from PC users and T10 decided not to play the clue thread anymore. LOL!

The pack won't release until the 7th (more than likely) so chances are we'll see the thread this coming Friday along with it's announcement in the WIR.

Maybe the leaked of all the cars from PC users and T10 decided not to play the clue thread anymore. LOL!

Not everyone saw the leak info so I'm guessing they will continue as usual. Plus as we've seen from the Forzathon info not all the leaked cars are DLC.

Are we getting a February car pack? Awfully quiet since February is almost here. I don't see a clue thread either.

the first Tuesday of the month is in a week and a half.

Well we know that two cars won't be in the pack:

Ferrari 599XX
Lola T70

They're going to be February's Forzathon prizes.

The Ferrari 599XX would be a great car to have in the game. If they do the sound right for this car, it will be the best sounding car in the game. I just went to Youtube and listened to the Ferrari 599XX exhaust sounds, it is just fantastic!

Back