EDIT, Positive trade everything ok but if you ask for a feedback exchange you should post your feedback too, no? I'didn't received any positive feedback yet
Is there a reason why this thread exist in the marketplace? Has somebody accused you of a bad trade?
I, like most traders (probably 90%+), have had a 100% sucessfull trade record. I understand that the traders reputation thread is pretty useless but I hope posts like this dont become the norm. Sorry for the negative attitude.
Is there a reason why this thread exist in the marketplace? Has somebody accused you of a bad trade?
I, like most traders (probably 90%+), have had a 100% sucessfull trade record. I understand that the traders reputation thread is pretty useless but I hope posts like this dont become the norm. Sorry for the negative attitude.
Having this thread because some members in the past few days felt uncomfortable while we were trying to get into a Deal and some of them call the deal off in the last minute...
Filthy why even bother man? I just wanna keep my stuff organised... not big deal..
cheers for everyone who has already posted! will definitely trade again with all of u again.