Ferrari 330 P4 race car

• Thread starter LMP787B
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
LD_HEADSHOT
Hi guys im reasonably new to gt5 but I've been wondering about the ferrari 330 P4 race car, how can you get it? Is it through the birthday glitch or can it be obtained in any other ways? Thanks for the help.

Hi guys im reasonably new to gt5 but I've been wondering about the ferrari 330 P4 race car, how can you get it? Is it through the birthday glitch or can it be obtained in any other ways? Thanks for the help.

You can grind forever and buy it.

rb26x
Have fun grinding! :lol: Really though I'd love it but I don't have time to save up for one.

Haha I know but by grinding that new madrid seasonal I get 850k in roughly 7 mins this seems the best way to grind atm. Tho I'm not sure that the ferrari is worth as much as an X2010, in looks yes but performance no :L

I didn't see the new seasonals, I'll go on later today, because the P4 and the original GT40 are both cars I need to decide between, they are just so awesome. As for the X2010 vs. the P4, it's about what would be more fun to drive. I almost never drive my X2010, I would enjoy driving a classic racecar that I've always loved more, especially with a wheel.

Haha I know but by grinding that new madrid seasonal I get 850k in roughly 7 mins this seems the best way to grind atm. Tho I'm not sure that the ferrari is worth as much as an X2010, in looks yes but performance no :L

You can also get the car from a level 21 ticket (which was the prize for getting gold on all the events in a recent seasonal) or a 1967 birthday ticket.
I think the fastest way to get the 20 million credits is doing the Spa B-spec seasonal 5 times with the 200% bonus which takes about 2.5 hours to do.
The car is worth it. Good luck.

rb26x
I didn't see the new seasonals, I'll go on later today, because the P4 and the original GT40 are both cars I need to decide between, they are just so awesome. As for the X2010 vs. the P4, it's about what would be more fun to drive. I almost never drive my X2010, I would enjoy driving a classic racecar that I've always loved more, especially with a wheel.

Yeah same but nothing matches the X2010 for having to concentrate just to keep it on the road, anyway I only got the X2010 today after managing to get bronze on the vettel challenge in under an hour, and I can't believe how quick it is. Mind you that ferrari + wheel = great fun. :P

jlbmel
You can also get the car from a level 21 ticket (which was the prize for getting gold on all the events in a recent seasonal) or a 1967 birthday ticket.
I think the fastest way to get the 20 million credits is doing the Spa B-spec seasonal 5 times with the 200% bonus which takes about 2.5 hours to do.
The car is worth it. Good luck.

Thanks I will certainly have to try that tomorow, mind you my b-spec is 0 lol, I haven't got round to it :P

Oh yeah, 1967 Ticket all the way. You can get the Mark IV, the 330P4, the Lambo Miura, and the Chap 2D from that ticket. 1967 is a good year in this game. ;)

Here is a link to a sticky thread at the top of this forum. It shows a list of cars that you can receive when cashing in a specific type of ticket.

There are a few types of tickets: Level (In-game car level), Birthday (Year specific), and special types (Rally car or Classic Muscle Car, etc.). Also, when you gift someone a car, they receive it in ticket form, just like a prize car.

If you were going to use a ticket to try and get a specific car, you first acquire the ticket. Then, backup your game save to a USB flash drive or other external media. Then, go to the Delivery Truck or Items list and open the ticket. If you get the car that you wanted, then you are done. If you did not, then quit the game and restore your backup game save and try again. Repeat until you get the car that you want.

Some tickets are very valuable like a 1967 Birthday Ticket, due to the $20M cars that you can get with it and there are only 10 cars available in 1967, so your odds of getting the car that you want are much better than a ticket that has the possibility of delivering one of 30+ cars, etc.

The other cool thing is that a $20M car cannot be gifted, but a 1967 ticket can, because it has cars that are under the $1M gift cap available on it as well. 👍

Sorry, not as brief as I'd have hoped. :lol:

Here is a link to a sticky thread at the top of this forum. It shows a list of cars that you can receive when cashing in a specific type of ticket.

There are a few types of tickets: Level (In-game car level), Birthday (Year specific), and special types (Rally car or Classic Muscle Car, etc.). Also, when you gift someone a car, they receive it in ticket form, just like a prize car.

If you were going to use a ticket to try and get a specific car, you first acquire the ticket. Then, backup your game save to a USB flash drive or other external media. Then, go to the Delivery Truck or Items list and open the ticket. If you get the car that you wanted, then you are done. If you did not, then quit the game and restore your backup game save and try again. Repeat until you get the car that you want.

Some tickets are very valuable like a 1967 Birthday Ticket, due to the $20M cars that you can get with it and there are only 10 cars available in 1967, so your odds of getting the car that you want are much better than a ticket that has the possibility of delivering one of 30+ cars, etc.

The other cool thing is that a $20M car cannot be gifted, but a 1967 ticket can, because it has cars that are under the $1M gift cap available on it as well. 👍

Sorry, not as brief as I'd have hoped. :lol:

I have nothing better to do, thanks a lot! 👍

That's what Remote Racing is for.

I will begin remote racing as soon as I learn how to use it, I never tried before. It sounds easy for others though so we'll see. My B-spec drivers are at levels 18 and 19, and they are terrible at the seasonals.

Back