Ferrari 458 Italia - The Gorgeous Car

FaboxSandvich

(Banned)
Brazil
Brazil, SP
FaboxSandvich
Hi guys, what's up? :D. I thought that we could start a Ferrari 458 Italia Photos Thread here. LET THE PHOTO'S BEGIN!
PQAAADaPRU2j6841qLttSq0ce8C1xSjSUGcIULDwDqRFkxlccHWKNgvzjAovnFtWbZ9dOhnQl4Tq7rluxtrY0muJRbcAm1T1UFeX4R-k7DjAYfRQSBDo07zwqjZ1.jpg

PQAAANs9wuFAVQosctVqFoSz4Woiz27EcV7GSxM_2SfNhppmQWePxJ6KA4o6B9CgIlbEdZaFFEPEbn3pcFIKXsg68YAAm1T1UIMFfPCz1Bc4SkPcJiFjEj6Cj2tC.jpg

>SuperVeloce
Nice shots man! i did like the composition of the car and a Western arch set in the back in the last shot. Very vivid picture. 👍

>bmxmitch
Sooo superb work you did... I've got a fondness of how the exterior of the car is saturated with the sun light that clearly, in the first 4 shots. It's sort of emphasizing the elaborate design of the 458, which sounds very appealing to me! ;)

Thats a great pic. Its so nice to finally see the tire marks with the smoke in GT5. Oh what are the 3 exhaust tips for on the rear?
Apparently it's a little homage to the iconic set-up of the Ferrari F40 - The F40 used the centre one as a wastegate and the others were coming off each bank of cylinders.

This of course makes the most sense but weight saving could be another reason as it is obviously lighter than 4 exhausts. Regardless, it looks the business!

AF Corse is a relatively young, Italian, privateer racing team with close ties to Maserati and Ferrari. This team has already amassed quite an impressive list of wins and championships in many racing series around the world. This is a shot of the Ferrari 458 GT2, #51, driven by Giancarlo Fisichella, Gianmaria Bruni and Toni Vilander that won its LMGTE Pro class in the 2012 24 Hours of Le Mans. AF Corse also won their class in the FIA World Endurance Championship that year.

Last edited:
Back