Ferrari Enzo Drag Tune...

• Thread starter DoggyB22
  • 94 comments
Right now my enzo is battling for first. It traps the tunnel at 249mph. Mile time is 22.103s and quater is 9.132s. I willl not share this tune. Think suspension before transmission. There is much less that can go wrong
Hope this helps

Can anyone give me a good Enzo tune for drag racing? Right now I'm topping out at 244ish at the end of the tunnel in special state route 7.... Willing to trade a car for a "good" tune. Send me a PM if you wanna keep it secret. Thanks! 👍

Right now my enzo is battling for first. It traps the tunnel at 249mph. Mile time is 22.103s and quater is 9.132s. I willl not share this tune. Think suspension before transmission. There is much less that can go wrong
Hope this helps

Holy old thread. How do you time your car for 3k, was there an add-on for SSRX that I don't know about?

I thought that was 10K. But having re-read his post, I see he said his mile time was 22.xx. I fail at reading sometimes.
There is an add on for ssrx. Its called the test track and it measures all the speeds. I tune my cars so that they have a fast mile time as well as have enough left to go the rest of the way through the tunnel.

Back