Ferrari F1 Seasonal Event (THANKS PD!)

• Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 197 comments
does anyone else have some serious vibration going on while using the F10 and DFGT wheel? is it a simulation of the car rubbing the ground under heavy downforce?

I bought a F10 last night. I'm still hoping PD allows for some progress to be transferred over from GT:Prologue. I have a F2007 there that I spent months trying to earn. Would be nice to have both in my garage without having to dish out another 12 million.

I think there again pointless: you earn 300K doing it and a F1 costs at least 10 mil.
I think they shoud've added 10 mil. And then when you restart a race you will get 100K.

Wish people would stop moaning about the prize money :dunce: if they gave out loads of xp and money every seasonal there would be no point in having the game because it will be done within hours .... cant expect everything on a plate ... grind it out like everyone else has to :ouch:

I'd love to see more series challenges, like DTM, GT and LM.
Not complaining though, really like what PD's doing.

I also like these Ferrari races very much. I've done the first 3 races many times, but i'm having some trouble performing in the 2 last ones : I tried them yesterday night but didn't finish them since I was often losing control of my F2007. Anyone else having trouble with these last 2 races? I'll try them again tonight, hope to drive better this time around :-)

The 198k Cr from the Indy road course is very nice, and I enjoy grinding that a lot more than the American Championship in A-spec. Anyone know what the 1st prize is for Suzuka... haven't had a chance to run that yet.

Ok i won the last 2 races now... The Eifel track is awesome !!!

Yes this track rules. The uphill and then downhill S curves are a stark difference from any other track previously in the game to my knowledge.

Of the 5 tracks Indy is the most boring. Out of the 5 tracks I would rate that one last & Eifel first. Eifel pays the most & is the most rewarding once you figure out the course.

Of the 5 tracks Indy is the most boring. Out of the 5 tracks I would rate that one last & Eifel first. Eifel pays the most & is the most rewarding once you figure out the course.
Eifel is nowhere near as good as Indy in "Like the Wind" in terms of winnings/minute of racing.

Hello would anybody lend/gift/swap me a ferrari F1 car so I can have a go I will send it back quickly I am a honest 43 year old GT fan I will send it back.I have some nice cars you can lend anytime or give you if you need one I have.my psn id is topgunkc

Many thanks in advance

This event, SO much fun. Some of the most fun non-online racing i've done.

This series, DTM, FGT, and the enduros was basically why i bought this game.

Thank you PD!

Fun is the last word I'd use. Exhilarating, challenging yes. Fun, no. For me the most frustrating seasonal events so far.

If you're itching for a real fight with either Ferarri, this 'formula' will keep you busy for 10 laps

Cut engine power to 50%
Turn off all aids
Race Hards

Suzuka is by far the most difficult with this set-up, but still very win-able.
You will be overtaken on any long straight such as at Tokyo, Nurb, Suzuka, Indy and will have to fight to re-take the lead on every lap.

Last edited:
I just took the plunge and bought the f10. I took last, 11th and 1st. Wow, I knew I would enjoy it, so I must say that I am thrilled about the seeming permanence of the recent seasonal races.

I really hope the seasonal races do remain available. So now perhaps bonus races could cycle through every month or so. I would be happy for a 4-6 week wait for bonus races...but then again, I am happy right now.

The 198k Cr from the Indy road course is very nice, and I enjoy grinding that a lot more than the American Championship in A-spec. Anyone know what the 1st prize is for Suzuka... haven't had a chance to run that yet.

205,000cr/42,000xp

I did them all completely stock with no problem at all, because I'm not really a good tuner.I used the F2007 and it were very good races.

Stock is good against the AI's. You will only top out in the draft. When your in the lead you wont redline at stock set up. Also if you go lower it seems that your not really in the same power band and they pull on you until your high in the gears. Stock seem good to me. Others might have something to say about it though! I use a f10 and and ds3. With all the money in seasonals guess its time for a 2007

Back