Ferrari F1 Seasonal Event (THANKS PD!)

• Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 197 comments
i am not a bad driver..i can win most any other seasonal..and have been playing GT since the day GT1 came out..i just do not like the F1 car..so i dont really want to sit for hours using it...and making no money. When I could using the Super GT cars ..make money and i would actually have Fun doing it. Sorry for my rudeness earlier...but after losing all that money by buying a car that I was told would earn millions and it didnt...i was more then alittle upset.

You will earn millions if you learn to drive. Several people have already provided examples of how it works. This is the best way to get money.

best waty maybe and excuse me i DO know how to drive...i just do not know how to drive the F1 nor do i care to...i can earn a million in 6 minutes in my Super GT cars...and thats fine for me

corviwulf
best waty maybe and excuse me i DO know how to drive...i just do not know how to drive the F1 nor do i care to...i can earn a million in 6 minutes in my Super GT cars...and thats fine for me

Then don't complain about the F1 seasonal on here...

after being talked into buying an F1 car because "its so easy to earn money with" i feel cheated

The thing is though, IT IS EASY. You just have to use your brain a bit and put a few practice laps in.

i drove it for over an hour at max PP on the rome course and the best i got was 3rd..i could have made much more money using a super GT car on it's seasonal

i drove it for over an hour at max PP on the rome course and the best i got was 3rd..i could have made much more money using a super GT car on it's seasonal

With work you can get a million for 3 minutes of work. Try an easier course like Nurburgring or Eifel. Rome and Tokyo are the hardest ones. Also, you never told me what tune you were using...

can you post yours?

Here is my 780pp tune for the F10 '10!

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.1/16.2
Extension- 7/9
Compression- 8/10
Anti Roll Bar- 3/6
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.30

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 150
Rear- 200

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

WEIGHT ADJUSTMENT:
Amount- 200
Position- -12

POWER LIMITER:
Level- 74.1% (can be adjusted up or down for different pp levels. at 100% you will be at 820pp, and the setup still works great)

TRANSMISSION:
Set Top Speed- 217mph/350kph
Set Final Gear- 5.620
1- 4.580
2- 3.374
3- 2.553
4- 2.035
5- 1.666
6- 1.405
7- 1.211

NOTE: This car works at BOTH nurburgring and eifel. I am not much of a driver, only a tuner, so I am sure that someone else can drop the power limiter and give this car a run at 750pp maybe lower. Thanks

PS
This is an older tune that I just copied and pasted. I have a current tune that I haven't posted yet, but is much better at low PP (even below 780)

Latest Posts

Back