Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,289 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry IMMORTAL I won't be able to make it today I just have way too much stuff going on. I should be back next week.
 
Thats very sad red.
Ok i hope really you are there next week.
 
I open the practise lobby in 5 mins guys.
Join pls.
 
practice room is now open guys pls join
 
Guys we must start q in 5 mins we miss
Snafu Chatty and Tom guys join pls.
 
I was the guilty party T1. I looked in rear view and once back to forward looking screen everyone was braking already; so I shot inside to get more braking room. In hindsight turning left would have involved less drivers. Sorry to those whose race was impacted severely.

I also want to add, that I'm pretty sure I got robbed on the starting grid. I started on the other side for the restart, so it was at least 1 position. We should have just had a 1 lap qualifying shootout. The amount of time we spent lining up could have been 2 laps.
 
Last edited:
Amazing race considering I'm pretty new with my wheel. Great battles with Wilso and Gian early on, and I was so close to catching up to Wilso on lap 50. Congrats Immortal, Art, and No_bull for the podium. Turn 1 was a bit of a mess, though, but that's Monza!
 



​

That was a heavy Race Guys.
I have look the first Lap.
Gian have drive on the inside from ArtMannn and pusch him to no bull.
But i think alonso pusched Gian into this Guys.
I must look again tomorrow and talk with alonso about this accident.
 
Photos for you guys! :cheers:

7483974028_f34cd9b143_z.jpg

The top 5 make a getaway from the rest of the field...

7483974036_f5b0e3d95c_z.jpg

...suddenly, Alonso spins out and slams into GianDoe's Ferrari!

7483974042_eba25354a4_z.jpg

The collision results in chaos.

7483974048_28a15e9fdd_z.jpg


7483974052_c5e6c33047_z.jpg

Being one of the Turn 1 victims, no_bull begins his climb up the field, going rather close to a battling akaWhiteRussian and antz.

7483974056_eecf4e84bb_z.jpg

no_bull passes ghskilla for position.

7483981134_6d590a4748_z.jpg

Another Turn 1 victim, ArtMannn also starts his climb from way back in the field, passing MonSpaNur.

7483981136_66cfa76850_z.jpg

A 4 car train forms, GianDoe, no_bull_racing97, EndLesS-WiLso, and ghskilla all dive into Ascari.

7483981140_6c486b0301_z.jpg

In the next lap, no_bull comes in too deep into turn 1, allowing Wilso and killa to pass.

7483981232_f8dc6b0f46_z.jpg

Regaining his composure, no_bull dives into Ascari, passing GianDoe for 4th position.

7483981240_69900d6900_z.jpg

Meanwhile, in the back, toolo4sno spins out of the 1st chicane after battling with MonSpaNur and WhiteRussian.

7483981246_71436f0858_z.jpg

Back in the front, Wilso, killa, and Art battle for position. Killa spins out of the corner (not shown.)

7483990740_f82a12f8c2_z.jpg

Later on during the race, a heated battle for 2nd ensues between ArtMannn and no_bull_racing97.

7483990854_9cc2342182_z.jpg

Sadly, pedal problems cause no_bull to go wide at the Parabolica, giving Art 2nd place.

7483990752_c6fcaafb60_z.jpg

Last lap, ghskilla manages to close down the formerly big gap between him and Wilso, and he pushes hard into the Parabolica...

7483990756_520cbbba05_z.jpg

...which causes him to spin out of control on the last corner of the race.

7483995114_4381c4fc24_z.jpg

no_bull_racing97 finishes third after a string of bad luck in the race, undoubtedly the 2nd fastest driver in terms of pace, but bad luck did not allow him to finish that way. Nonetheless, amazing drive after being knocked out in Turn 1.

7483990934_3234542e42_z.jpg

ArtMannn manages to finish second after being sent to the back of the grid in the Turn 1 incident, a magnificent finish achieved due to consistent and quick driving.

7483990846_202f1a6240_z.jpg

Congratulations to IMMORTALPILOT for winning the Italian Grand Prix in stunning dominance, as always with our brilliant German driver.

Not shown: Antz1980 and toolo4sno battle


Great race guys, hopefully Suzuka will also include the same amount of action.​
 
Awesome pictures killa
 
Last edited:
very cool pics killa.

EDIT: wow these pics really show how much camber i've got in the car compared to others. ;)

EDIT: I also think that we shouldn't let other non-league drivers in. Not that antz isn't a good drive, but we all saw what happened in our first attempt with that keiwas dude it probably would have been a different race without that incident.
 
Last edited:
I agree no bull.
But we need much drivers.
I also dont understand why drivers are online and dont join our Lobby thats not ok from the guys.
When a driver dont can drive the Race he should write it here.
 
I agree no bull.
But we need much drivers.
I also dont understand why drivers are online and dont join our Lobby thats not ok from the guys.
When a driver dont can drive the Race he should write it here.

your right. I'm not naming any names but ****cough***chat***cough***cough***tom***cough ;P
also i think we might have started a bit early cuz it was only like 3:30 wen practice started. maybe my clocks are wrong
 
Good news and bad news... Bad news is I found out my pedals were messed up, they finally went out for good last night, brake getting stuck on, gas pedal fluttering while floored. Looked at the replay and they'd started to go out during the race (watch the throttle input as the race goes later in higher gears, it flickers when it should be at 100%).

Good news is I have a spare set from when they sent me a replacement DFGT, force feedback went out on my first wheel.

Anyway, has anyone taken apart the pedals before? I don't want to screw them up worse but I figure there's dog hair and all other kinds of crap in there causing the problem. You guys think it would be ok to just unscrew the base or will I risk damaging them worse?
 
I've watched the replays, too. It happens to everyone, even back when I was using the DS3. It's just the replay bug, it doesn't really happen in-game. The brake pedals, on the other hand, I had a problem with those because I was mashing the brakes and gunk was getting in my brake pedals. Ask the other sub-forums for help, or do a quick google search. Personally, for me, the problem can be solved by just unplugging the pedals to the wheel. Although this might not work for you.
 
I've watched the replays, too. It happens to everyone, even back when I was using the DS3. It's just the replay bug, it doesn't really happen in-game. The brake pedals, on the other hand, I had a problem with those because I was mashing the brakes and gunk was getting in my brake pedals. Ask the other sub-forums for help, or do a quick google search. Personally, for me, the problem can be solved by just unplugging the pedals to the wheel. Although this might not work for you.

Nah I mean it was actually a hardware problem I noticed last night before I saw the replay, had people over for a big party and we were driving it, got progressively worse to the point where they stopped working. Couldn't even get to seventh gear because I couldn't max out the throttle. I just checked the replay because I was curious if it was happening during our race earlier in the day and it was. Sucks man, I tried everything resetting it, etc.

New pedals work fine though, but I'd like to fix the old ones if possible just don't want to f it up worse.
 
Nah I mean it was actually a hardware problem I noticed last night before I saw the replay, had people over for a big party and we were driving it, got progressively worse to the point where they stopped working. Couldn't even get to seventh gear because I couldn't max out the throttle. I just checked the replay because I was curious if it was happening during our race earlier in the day and it was. Sucks man, I tried everything resetting it, etc.

New pedals work fine though, but I'd like to fix the old ones if possible just don't want to f it up worse.

I'm not an expert on it but if a lot of people were using it wouldn't you think some of them would mash the throttle/brakes to the point where it couldn't be fixed?
 
I'm not an expert on it but if a lot of people were using it wouldn't you think some of them would mash the throttle/brakes to the point where it couldn't be fixed?

Oh definitely, but it had been weird before. Six months ago it started doing this thing where the brakes wouldn't work for the first 5 seconds you pressed them down right when you started in a room so right when I'd start on a track I'd depress the brakes down to 100% until they registered then it was fine.

When I look down inside them with a flashlight it's caked with dog hair (Shiba Inus shed, a lot). I tried to get as much as I can out with the vacuum but there's still a lot stuck in there. Trying to find information on google about taking the pedals apart now, just curious if anyone here has done it before ya know.

Edit: By the way, I didn't get to tell you after the race because there were people over and had to vacate quickly... but very very good race yesterday brother. I can't stress how impressed I am you pulled off such a great result your first time using a DFGT. Truly incredible driving m8, you're a bad a s s!
 
Last edited:
...had people over for a big party and we were driving it...

That always happen.

That´s the reason i used to have a spare wheel for my guest´s (a old one without working gears, but they totally destroyed that, stopped working) and now i have a "nobody drives policy".

You can unscrew the base, take everything apart, clean, assemble back and should be working fine (sometimes you need to drive a bit until the pedals get fully back to normal).
 
Oh definitely, but it had been weird before. Six months ago it started doing this thing where the brakes wouldn't work for the first 5 seconds you pressed them down right when you started in a room so right when I'd start on a track I'd depress the brakes down to 100% until they registered then it was fine.

When I look down inside them with a flashlight it's caked with dog hair (Shiba Inus shed, a lot). I tried to get as much as I can out with the vacuum but there's still a lot stuck in there. Trying to find information on google about taking the pedals apart now, just curious if anyone here has done it before ya know.

Edit: By the way, I didn't get to tell you after the race because there were people over and had to vacate quickly... but very very good race yesterday brother. I can't stress how impressed I am you pulled off such a great result your first time using a DFGT. Truly incredible driving m8, you're a bad a s s!

Oh, the brake problem happens to me, too. You just have to fully apply the brakes/throttle to calibrate them when you're in auto-drive on the exit of the pits.

And thanks, I was just thinking, "No stress, just bring the car to the finish line." So I was driving ridiculously careful and that meant I was consistent lap after lap (at one point all of my lap times were 23.5s) but I still made a bunch of mistakes. Especially at the end, might have gotten Wilso had I made it and pulled up the draft. It was pretty nerve-wrecking race, and in a practice at Suzuka, it's going to be hard on that track.
 
Immortal I should be able to make the race this week and actually might be able to make all of them but two because of engagements to CALM at the same time slot. BTW I did a race recently with F2007 with 875pp and was running 1.21s high at Monza with Racing Softs.

Does everybody basically just use Racing Softs in the races?
 
Oh, the brake problem happens to me, too. You just have to fully apply the brakes/throttle to calibrate them when you're in auto-drive on the exit of the pits.

And thanks, I was just thinking, "No stress, just bring the car to the finish line." So I was driving ridiculously careful and that meant I was consistent lap after lap (at one point all of my lap times were 23.5s) but I still made a bunch of mistakes. Especially at the end, might have gotten Wilso had I made it and pulled up the draft. It was pretty nerve-wrecking race, and in a practice at Suzuka, it's going to be hard on that track.

Love how you're now prost to reflect your new driving style hahhaha awesome.
 
Love how you're now prost to reflect your new driving style hahhaha awesome.

:p Prost is a genius.

Anyone want to set up a Suzuka practice lobby?
 
Immortal I should be able to make the race this week and actually might be able to make all of them but two because of engagements to CALM at the same time slot. BTW I did a race recently with F2007 with 875pp and was running 1.21s high at Monza with Racing Softs.

Does everybody basically just use Racing Softs in the races?

WElcomen Bronco good to have you here.
Lets practise wednesday and Thursday good together.
What for wheel you drive??
1,21 high are good times.
We drive all with Racing Soft Tyres.
 
AkawhiteRussian1 and alosno get a 10 sec penalty but he stay anyway on the same position.
 
What were those guys penalized for?

Toolo for the Turn 1 accident, and WhiteRussian for spinning out toolo4sno and not stopping? I'm not sure.
 
Yes toolo for Turn 1 and White for pusch MonspaNur in the grass.
 
immortalpilot
welcomen bronco good to have you here.
Lets practise wednesday and thursday good together.
What for wheel you drive??
1,21 high are good times.
We drive all with racing soft tyres.
dfgt
 
Ok cool in which team you want to drive Monster Energy Ferrari or F1 Magic??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back