Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,331 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries m8, i have added ADR now, will try and do the lap time page
driverstablesuzuka.jpg

How far do you have to drive to get half points?
 
practice room open 1472-6399-8451-1972-4757

EDIT: room closed will be open l8tr
 
Last edited:
If by "locking" you mean freezing, then this happens to me regularly. My connection signal is always 100% so it's not shaky connection.

Yup by locking I mean freezing GHS. If your ps3 is freezing follow those steps and it should fix the problem. Drop me a PM if you have specific questions and I'll help you bruv.

Can you look this in a german forum then i can understand this better.
But i have had 4 month not DC more.
I have had change my ports then my conecion was fine.

If your PS3 isn't locking up (freezing) it's pretty much unnecessary but I do it every once in a while to make sure the ps3 is optimized and runs smoothly.

I found the page for you in German: http://faq.de.playstation.com/app/a...informationen-zum-abgesicherten-modus-von-ps3

First, run step 3: "Dateisystem wiederherstellen". Then once step 3 has completed go back into "abgesicherter Modus" and run step 4: "Datenbank neu aufbauen".

I don't think you need it Immortal because your PS3 hasn't frozen in a while, but it's good to know.

Note to self: German is difficult to understand.
 
Last edited:
Ok good i have had this already.
 
Ok, Have done the Monza results, i dont know what teams antz and aka are in so i left it blank. Please dont tell me they are in an obvious Team as i'll have to go back and redo the whole thing :nervous:
raceresultsmonza.jpg
 
Gotta do some practice at Madrid, gotta work with my new setups gonna try to find a way to induce rear tire ware.
 
Gotta do some practice at Madrid, gotta work with my new setups gonna try to find a way to induce rear tire ware.

High rear camber will cause greater tire wear on the rears. If you set it really high you'll eat through a pair of tires in no time.
 
Thinking of running less rear downforce last rear the fronts went off so fast it was hard to drive so i getting the rears to wear equally would help the handling.
 
Ok, Have done the Monza results, i dont know what teams antz and aka are in so i left it blank. Please dont tell me they are in an obvious Team as i'll have to go back and redo the whole thing :nervous:
raceresultsmonza.jpg

Wow very good ArtMannn its ok with antz and aka.
Net time we write there Guest Drivers.
 
Suzuka GP

Drivers are on the Grid




The drivers drive the first time in the hairpin



The first Incident from some drivers




ArtMannn overtake ADR_BRONCO




ArtMannn overtake MonSpaNur



gazziboy overtake snafubar82





gazziboy try to overtake MonSpaNur and spin out





ArtMannn overtake MonSpaNur on the long straight




toolo4sno disconected after a strong race very bad luck


​

ArtMannn overtake his team mate toolo4sno​




ArtMannn overtake gazziboy




Congratulations to IMMORTALPILOT for winning the Suzuka Grand Prix in stunning dominance, as always with our brilliant German driver.



ArtMannn manages to finish second after the a strong pace



The ForzItalia Pilot GianDoe finish third well done for that!





The F1 Magic Driver ADR_BRONCO finish 4 in his first WC Race.




The Ares Racing Team Driver MonSpaNur finish 5



The Monster Energy Ferrari Driver bigtexlpfan97 finish 6





The new Red Bull Racing Driver KUANZA_GT finish 7 good drive


​
 
ROLMFAO, awesome commentary IMMORTAL, from now on, you do the commentary, i like the Dominance of the German Driver :D You forgot to comment on me when i went to the toilet on lap 30 and the car had no driver?

Gian are u taking a break from the commentary and race pics??
 
Hey! That's what I wrote back for the Italian Grand Prix! :D Oh, and it's "Japanese Grand Prix" not "Suzuka Grand Prix" but nice job on the photos! 👍
 
Gian are u taking a break from the commentary and race pics??

Thought toolo was doing it before wasn't me. I can add really s h i t t y commentary if you guys want hahhaha
 
X_M_A_N_1
Lotus
American
Controller
please sign me up if there is an room left. thanks
 
I did some pretty good commentary last season but got to lazy to do pic's.
 
Hey! That's what I wrote back for the Italian Grand Prix! :D Oh, and it's "Japanese Grand Prix" not "Suzuka Grand Prix" but nice job on the photos! 👍

Hehe i know.
Next Race you make it much better m8.
 
X_M_A_N_1
Lotus
American
Controller
please sign me up if there is an room left. thanks

Welcome X_M_A_N_1 i put you in team ATI Management the driver dont drive more there.
I add you also later on psn then we can practise together.
 
Normally, I don't like racing on racing soft tires, but I like F1, and this looks like a well run series.

PSN: HugoStiglitz_420
Nationality: American
Team: I don't know.
Controller: Logitech DFGT
 
Normally, I don't like racing on racing soft tires, but I like F1, and this looks like a well run series.

PSN: HugoStiglitz_420
Nationality: American
Team: I don't know.
Controller: Logitech DFGT

Me either, but this is F1, one of the few appropriate times to be using racing softs. Depending on your pit strategy mediums or hards might be a better option.
 
I think this is the only type of series that uses the hards/mediums/softs and it matches in real life... though not exactly, but fairly close. Most sports cars would be at Racing: Hard tires, and some might be on Mediums.
 
Normally, I don't like racing on racing soft tires, but I like F1, and this looks like a well run series.

PSN: HugoStiglitz_420
Nationality: American
Team: I don't know.
Controller: Logitech DFGT

Hi Hugo welcome.
Difficult to say in which team for you.
i hope redhotmx stay he have practise today with us.
You can come in team ATR Management MajikTom dont can drive all races.
Ok you are my teammate.

​
 
Last edited:
Normally, I don't like racing on racing soft tires, but I like F1, and this looks like a well run series.

PSN: HugoStiglitz_420
Nationality: American
Team: I don't know.
Controller: Logitech DFGT
You are more than welcome to use Hard tyres :sly:
 
You are more than welcome to use Hard tyres :sly:

Because we know you love to:D

Good practice also Snafu and Monspa turned up. I got a setup im liking with 190 rear downforce that actually gets easier to drive as the fronts wear off. 1:02.3 was my quickest on a second lap so im feeling well off for sunday.
 
What was the best time from snafubar??
 
Ran a 1:01.5 on a full tank some time after you left Immortal. I think I'm finally adapting to the wheel. I was just running consistent 1:02's with very good tire wear. I am definitely faster with the wheel but I'm much less consistent right now. I ran a controller for way too long!
 
What was the best time from snafubar??

No clue but after a race we did he said he has some work to do.
Really need a wheel i think :sly: because im not going anywhere with a DS3.
 
No clue but after a race we did he said he has some work to do.
Really need a wheel i think :sly: because im not going anywhere with a DS3.

I had no idea how much better experience running with the wheel was until I got mine. I highly recommend picking up a wheel.
 
Hi Hugo welcome.
Difficult to say in which team for you.
i hope redhotmx stay he have practise today with us.
You can come in team ATR Management MajikTom dont can drive all races.
Ok you are my teammate.

​

Aw, you said I could be your teammate if Tom left. ATI's veteran driver gets a switch to brother team ATR for junior status :grumpy: Ah well, welcome new team mate, expect yourself to be better than me, I can't seem to adapt to the F1's in my DFGT, even though I'm about a second faster and twice as consistent with my wheel in normal cars.
 
Aw, you said I could be your teammate if Tom left. ATI's veteran driver gets a switch to brother team ATR for junior status :grumpy: Ah well, welcome new team mate, expect yourself to be better than me, I can't seem to adapt to the F1's in my DFGT, even though I'm about a second faster and twice as consistent with my wheel in normal cars.

Weird, I'm still two seconds off my fastest times set with a ds3 set before I got the dfgt, no slouch with a wheel either.

Unless you're top 200 in the world with a wheel I stand by the opinion a ds3 is almost always faster with high pp cars.
 
Unless you're top 200 in the world with a wheel I stand by the opinion a ds3 is almost always faster with high pp cars.

I cant see any proof of that , All the fast guys online and in seasonals or on wheels. I just cant find the time on a DS3 and acually im Faster in slower cars on a DS3. The time i raced Immortal in karts we where practically even.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back