Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,324 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic Sunday afternoon, great racing gentlemen!
 
Sorry i couldnt make it sundays where never the best day for me.
 
Yes it was a bad race indeed, except for some of us making mistakes on and visiting the kitty litter on laps 2 n 3. I tried not to get lapped and was succesfull till lap 44 i thought it was all over then spun twice. Oh and when i went to the toilet on lap 30, when i came back car was already on track, why cant the pit crew be that quick when i want them to?
 
Yes it was a bad race indeed, except for some of us making mistakes on and visiting the kitty litter on laps 2 n 3. I tried not to get lapped and was succesfull till lap 44 i thought it was all over then spun twice. Oh and when i went to the toilet on lap 30, when i came back car was already on track, why cant the pit crew be that quick when i want them to?

So you spun countless times, and missed the car when it exited the pits, I didn't spin once and you still beat me?! (Edit: Actually I ran into Immortal's car after he finished and was going slowly, but that doesn't count hahah)

Feels bad man.
 


​

A very sad race.
We have start with 12 drivers.
Alonso and aka get DC.
Snafu and red had retried.
On this awesome track only 8 drivers to the end this is not ok.
Why you leave red.
You get your wheel and leave our league.
You are a good driver stay pls.
We are a profesionel league.
ArtMannn have told me about lap 35 and 36 i have see in the replay the bronco have bloked ArtMannn.
Wilso but you are there next week or??
 
Count me out of the league Immortal. I might rejoin next season.

Noo team mate, we need all the points to challenge for constructors.

ROLMFAO, i quoted the wrong post, meant to quote toolo4. I guess thats what you get from having 2 double Vodka's n Orange juice in a race :D
 
Last edited:
I kind of liked the Time Trial better. You get to see where you rank amongst the world's GT5 drivers. I hate it when the AI drivers lift when things are getting exciting. Each one reacts like it is lapped traffic.

Them drones are "early brakers" for sure. :sly: Racing then on 400 hp and drafting down the Dontinger hoe at 210 mph just goes to show the massive draft this game gives. No doubt draft helps but generally you need to have within 20% the power of those your racing against to hang in the draft. Bicycle racing experience with power meter. So if The car in front had 675 hp you'd need 540 hp or so in the same chassis to not be "driven off" on a straight.
 
I told Artmann I didn't know he was lapping me, I thought I saw him spin earlier and thought he was behind me. If he would of made a move on me and not just expect me to slow down I would of known. I'm not used to getting lapped too by anybody but Immortal too, so it was unexpected.
 
I told Artmann I didn't know he was lapping me, I thought I saw him spin earlier and thought he was behind me. If he would of made a move on me and not just expect me to slow down I would of known. I'm not used to getting lapped too by anybody but Immortal too, so it was unexpected.

Just check the driver list on the right, if the guy behind you is ahead of you on the list pull to the side. At the beginning of the next lap you can pass again if you're faster but not before bruv.
 
Sorry I parked in the pits guys. By the time the race started i was quite tired from mates birthday party the night before. Kept spinning off just thought Id park it in the pits. My best driving was in the warm up about 8.30pm. Can we please start at 10pm next time?

Anyway top driving the rest of you. See you for the next one.
 
Hi Guys,

I have done the Constructor and Drivers tables, lemme know if there any errors:

Constructors Table
teamtablesuzuka.jpg


Drivers Table
driverstablesuzuka.jpg
 
👍:tup:Hey m8 amazing work.
Big thanks for this.
That are the best standings that i have see.
Can you make also a lap time page with best times and the whole Race time?
Then we have all for the OP.
 
I have see a small mistake ArtMannn you have forget ADR_BRONCO.
 
No worries m8, i have added ADR now, will try and do the lap time page
driverstablesuzuka.jpg
 
WOW this design looks much better now.
Very good work m8.
 
hey guys im back, thanks for your concerns. How was the race? gonna b on tonight if anyone wants to practice
 
Race Results from Suzuka:

raceresultssuzuka.jpg
 
Awesome mate thats briliant.
I have a last thing that we need for the OP.
The Lap times and whole Race time from Monza.
Then we have all for the OP.
Our OP looks excelent:dopey:

​
 
Here the start from our Suzuka GP








​

Killa make the best photos:bowdown:
 
Last edited:
Not too bad yourself, Immortal. :cheers: Should've had more shots though.
 
I make tomorrow more photos.
 

We started with so many people, sad only 8 finished. If some of you are having problems with the game locking up load your PS3 into safe mode then select "Restore Default Settings". Once that finishes go back to safe mode and then select "Rebuild Database". Make sure you do this in that order, it won't erase your game data or replays etc, just makes sure the file system is optimized. I used to lock up a lot and this fixed it completely.

Here's the link to the offical ps3 blog explaining safe mode.

Also if you use a router make sure to put the ps3 in a "DMZ" which basically means it bypasses the router so the modem talks directly with the system and there's no middle man. If you need help doing this please let me know and I'll help you!
 
We started with so many people, sad only 8 finished. If some of you are having problems with the game locking up load your PS3 into safe mode then select "Restore Default Settings". Once that finishes go back to safe mode and then select "Rebuild Database". Make sure you do this in that order, it won't erase your game data or replays etc, just makes sure the file system is optimized. I used to lock up a lot and this fixed it completely.

Here's the link to the offical ps3 blog explaining safe mode.

Also if you use a router make sure to put the ps3 in a "DMZ" which basically means it bypasses the router so the modem talks directly with the system and there's no middle man. If you need help doing this please let me know and I'll help you!

I never heard about safe mod.
Help that??
I dont know that i have it or not??
Make this better conecion for the lobby??
 
We started with so many people, sad only 8 finished. If some of you are having problems with the game locking up load your PS3 into safe mode then select "Restore Default Settings". Once that finishes go back to safe mode and then select "Rebuild Database". Make sure you do this in that order, it won't erase your game data or replays etc, just makes sure the file system is optimized. I used to lock up a lot and this fixed it completely.

Here's the link to the offical ps3 blog explaining safe mode.

Also if you use a router make sure to put the ps3 in a "DMZ" which basically means it bypasses the router so the modem talks directly with the system and there's no middle man. If you need help doing this please let me know and I'll help you!

I believe sony has a youtube video on something about this.

Gian congrats on your 100th post. :)
 
I never heard about safe mod.
Help that??
I dont know that i have it or not??
Make this better conecion for the lobby??

Everyone has it brother, check the link to the official sony blog I hyperlinked. I can try to find the one in german if you want it bruv. One of the ways you lose connection is because the ps3 locks up, doing those steps in safe mode prevents that type of disconnect. To access safe mode turn the ps3 off. Then hold down the power button until it turns on, and keep holding the power button down until the ps3 turns off again. Once you've done that hold down the power button again, it will beep, then you'll hear two quick beeps in a row. Once you hear two quick beeps in a row, release the power button. Follow the instructions and make sure to do the repairs in the order I said before. If your ps3 doesn't lock up this is nearly unnecessary, but doesn't hurt. Might as well, it helps the ps3 run cooler and easier. Mine used to spin up the fan a lot before I did this.

The other type of disconnect is from lack of bandwidth or shaky connection. It might simply be the provider, but to maximize everything you have make sure to update your router settings and put the PS3 in a "DMZ". That means "demilitarized zone" or in other words, an area your router doesn't mess with. That way you get 100% of what's available from your modem to your ps3.

Edit: Thanks Monster!
 
Last edited:
If by "locking" you mean freezing, then this happens to me regularly. My connection signal is always 100% so it's not shaky connection.
 
Can you look this in a german forum then i can understand this better.
But i have had 4 month not DC more.
I have had change my ports then my conecion was fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back