Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,324 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were too many acdidents and he was on the receiving end of most of them so he decided to cancel. It was fun while it lasted, unfortunately i was leading the championship so i am a bit gutted but thats how it goes.
 
There were too many acdidents and he was on the receiving end of most of them so he decided to cancel. It was fun while it lasted, unfortunately i was leading the championship so i am a bit gutted but thats how it goes.

So technicly ya won :D
Also i need to get some practice in at Suzu since.. I have yet to do ANY laps yet:nervous:
 
I'm running 30s right now. Can't seem to get 2 clean laps in and I feel like I'm going to finish last on Sunday.

I also wonder what happened to Tom? He never said anything before he left and such. I really hope he wasn't injured or hurt in a karting incident. It just seems weird that he'd vanish suddenly, I mean, chatty himself said he was taking a break.
 
I'm running 30s right now. Can't seem to get 2 clean laps in and I feel like I'm going to finish last on Sunday.

I also wonder what happened to Tom? He never said anything before he left and such. I really hope he wasn't injured or hurt in a karting incident. It just seems weird that he'd vanish suddenly, I mean, chatty himself said he was taking a break.

I also dont understand this killa.
Have one the email adress or the phone number from tom??
 
I have post here guys.
We need a guys that help us.
I have had 3 good designers and nobody answer that is very sad.
Surely if the all the graphics have been done, its just a case of editing the points. Shouldn't be that hard or am i being silly??
 
Surely if the all the graphics have been done, its just a case of editing the points. Shouldn't be that hard or am i being silly??

No ArtMannn.
To change this i need paint shop4 or photo shop.
My Pc is also much to bad for this.
And you need window7 for this.
 
I have photoshop but i've never used it :D, i'll install it and see if i can play around with it. i'll let you know.
 
Awesome iam sure you can make it m8.
I hope we can have this Ferrari Design Championship tables like on the OP.
 
Really enjoying that Ferrari F1 seasonal..... piles of dough. he he. Cant race with you guys atm, but I'll be back eventually.
 
I hope really that we can drive soon together Rich.
 
Really enjoying that Ferrari F1 seasonal..... piles of dough. he he. Cant race with you guys atm, but I'll be back eventually.

I kind of liked the Time Trial better. You get to see where you rank amongst the world's GT5 drivers. I hate it when the AI drivers lift when things are getting exciting. Each one reacts like it is lapped traffic.
 
I don't even do the seasonals unless it's an F1 time trial. I have 200% xp/cr and I have an automatic B-Spec remote race starter (courtesy of the GT5 B-Spec subforum) and all I have to do is turn that on all night and it means riches. And B-spec XP.
 
Ok IMMORTAL, i spent the last 2 Hrs doing 1 table double checking the errors as the names are not the same on the tables as well as the points, but here is a rough sketch. You must be warned though, my 1st time on Adobe Photoshop:

f10graphicseditedtable.jpg
 
Awesome m8 good work.
The brother from BRONCO make also tables.
But for the first time incredible work.
Can you put the teams in the correct order??
 
Awesome m8 good work.
The brother from BRONCO make also tables.
But for the first time incredible work.
Can you put the teams in the correct order??

I'm pretty good in photoshop. We should be on the same team Immortal... I'll switch to ATR you can do the tuning then share setups with me since I stink at tuning and I can do the photoshop work for you. Fair trade right! :lol:
 
:lol: You have a very fast team mate.
ForzaItalia can beat ATR.
But can you try with photoshop the standing tables.
Then we can see which looks better.
 
:lol: You have a very fast team mate.
ForzaItalia can beat ATR.
But can you try with photoshop the standing tables.
Then we can see which looks better.

I'm just messing around (unless you're going to do it, seriously I suck at tuning.)

I hardly have time to practice or tune so taking on photoshop duties would be very difficult, honestly. If I didn't have to do the tuning I'd have time for photoshop, but with a job, women, and life it's pretty tight right now.

Women and this league are like oil and water. :)
 
Fourth World Championship Race Suzuka 45 Laps
8.7.2012
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race
​

I open a practise lobby now guys.
 
Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry about the graphics. Life's been busy. That said. I'll keep up the graphics on time going forward.


I won't be at the race today or next week. My 8 year old is ready to race, and I need to shave off 2 seconds to compete with the top 3 guys in Calgary. Tunig Tyres and practice today will accomplish that and my 8 year old and I are competing next week.

May see you guys for Madrid and Fuji, but my fav track Nurb is during Western Canada Championships. We're getting ready for that.
 
Heavy good to see you again m8.
Yes karting is the best sport in the world.
Good luck for your race next week.
You have a good mechanic and good chassi and engine??
That is very important you need a good team.

You stay my team mate m8 then you drive after madrid or??
It would be are very nice when you can make standings and the new logo.

Iam 100% sure we meet us soon in canada i have end of this yeahr or next yeahr also a rotax race there.
 
Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry about the graphics. Life's been busy. That said. I'll keep up the graphics on time going forward.


I won't be at the race today or next week. My 8 year old is ready to race, and I need to shave off 2 seconds to compete with the top 3 guys in Calgary. Tunig Tyres and practice today will accomplish that and my 8 year old and I are competing next week.

May see you guys for Madrid and Fuji, but my fav track Nurb is during Western Canada Championships. We're getting ready for that.

I know I don't know you well but it's good to know you're ok Tom, we were a bit worried about you.
 
Hi Guys,

I'm so sorry about the graphics. Life's been busy. That said. I'll keep up the graphics on time going forward.


I won't be at the race today or next week. My 8 year old is ready to race, and I need to shave off 2 seconds to compete with the top 3 guys in Calgary. Tunig Tyres and practice today will accomplish that and my 8 year old and I are competing next week.

May see you guys for Madrid and Fuji, but my fav track Nurb is during Western Canada Championships. We're getting ready for that.
Good to have you back m8 and in one piece as we were all worried. I have been trying to do the Graphics but i am pretty new to Photoshop so i have made a few sketches, hopefully they are good enough.
Here's the latest with the Team Standings in order this time :)
f10graphicsattempt2.jpg
 
That looks awesome ArtMannn.
And heavy good that all 12 Races are on the Page.
Can you make this also with driverstandings??
And the Result Pages?
 
I can't make the race today. I have to head somewhere with my family. I'll be leaving about 30 minutes before Q start so don't wait for me.
 
Thats is very sad killa.
I have hope that you drive.
 
We must go now in the q lobby.
We only miss wilso.
I hope you join wilso.
 
Count me out of the league Immortal. I might rejoin next season.
 
Sadly, I was booted from the server while running P4 and actually keeping my tires.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back