Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,329 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you guys practice a lot. I'm half joking, but we should introduce FIA style limits on practice and budgets. No hiring a masseuse.

I almost agree with giandoe that we should ban controllers. I think we should ban new drivers with controllers. Endless would be grandfathered in. Not so sure about gangsta. Antz maybe. I think that covers the regulars. Not that's enforceable in reality.

If I get decent information from the drivers I can see the process going well. It's still going to take a long time. I have hundreds of wav files to edit and add to the available pool. I don't know if my commentary will blend well with the highlights format, but we'll see. It's all a sentence at a time either way.

Yes thats true we must think about it.
Maybe no new DS3 Drivers for saeson2.
The drivers with DS3 now can stay but maybe no new.
We can vote it maybe.
 
Im on the ropes for season three.
If my pace doesn't improve or i dont have a wheel by then im not showing.
Havent made up my mind yet on that but im thinking.
 
Regarding ds3 users, I think what they can gain in lap time they fall back in tire wear over the course of a race. It all evens out.
 
Hey Alonso if the video is going to be a highlight video is it going to be like the ones they do in Formula 1? Do pit stops, racing incidents, team radios, all that? The best type of song should be ACDC - Shoot to Thrill because it is just perfect.

Video of what I'm thinking about - Not F1, but essentially the same concept:

 
Guys i was today on Gamescom have test the Fanatec F1 wheel.
Awesome wheel i buy it soon the Force Feedbac is very good.
 
Guys i was today on Gamescom have test the Fanatec F1 wheel.
Awesome wheel i buy it soon the Force Feedbac is very good.
Is it the one with the LED's on top for the Rev counter?? Ok, so when you buy it, send me your G27, i'll send my DFGT to Wilso and no more talk of DS3 💡
 
I open the practise lobby in 5 mins guys.
 
Hey Alonso if the video is going to be a highlight video is it going to be like the ones they do in Formula 1? Do pit stops, racing incidents, team radios, all that? The best type of song should be ACDC - Shoot to Thrill because it is just perfect.

Video of what I'm thinking about - Not F1, but essentially the same concept:



yes ROCK N' ROLL awesome song so is bang your head by quiet riot
 
We start soon q join soon guys.
 
just thought of a perfect song "HIGHWAY TO HELL"

EDIT: or "MONEY TALKS"
 
Last edited:
well after just one lap it became very apparent that my tranny was the issue or maybe the lack of hp because I havent gotten an oil change since the last time I raced
 
just thought of a perfect song HIGHWAY TO HELL

Yes, highway to hell, because having a racing montage backed by metal isn't generic enough...

:p
 
Making too much mistakes, can't get in focus, I'm a mess today. I hope Sunday will be better.
 
Guys i was today on Gamescom have test the Fanatec F1 wheel.
Awesome wheel i buy it soon the Force Feedbac is very good.
Nice I was hoping you'd try one since ive heard good things about them its nice to hear you like it.
Is it the one with the LED's on top for the Rev counter?? Ok, so when you buy it, send me your G27, i'll send my DFGT to Wilso and no more talk of DS3 💡
Just YES!! :lol:
And i have test the Thrustmaster F1 Wheel its terrible very bad Quality.
Worst ever.

Nice feedback now I know what not to buy.
 
Very good practise race today guys.
I like indy road very much for f1 cars.
 
What was your fastest lap?
 
Joe drive sunday for team Ares again.
 
60 lap practice race at 10:45pm est.... In about 15.
 
Hey ,
i'm definately interested in joining you all for racing ,if you all are looking for more people , sounds like good fun and i enjoy racing.
my PSN :FAI-HUN1209
Thanks for youre time
 
Anyone down for (inebriated) racing I'll be on in 15 minutes or so... around 1:30am ET
 
GianDoe
Anyone down for (inebriated) racing I'll be on in 15 minutes or so... around 1:30am ET

Dammit, I'm out of town, otherwise I'd be so down. Last time we drove under the influence was quite entertaining if I do say so myself 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back