Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,324 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we are GTP's Premier F1 league :p Show them what you can do, Joe.

I say we challenge them to a race our top 8 versus there top 8 the team that makes the most points wins :)
 
Is it too late to sign up? You should also host one for the F2007 model too.
 
There are quite a few guys close to as good as Immortal guys. They are designated as D1 Gold.
 
Is it too late to sign up? You should also host one for the F2007 model too.

You can drive as Guest driver sure.
You want to drive??
 
You can drive as Guest driver sure.
You want to drive??

I'll have to grind myself to a F10 though, I bought a F2007 not too long ago.
 
I'll have to grind myself to a F10 though, I bought a F2007 not too long ago.

Ok Thursday in our Practise race you can fully broke your new F10.
 
Ok Thursday in our Practise race you can fully broke your new F10.

scaled.php


:scared:
 
There are quite a few guys close to as good as Immortal guys. They are designated as D1 Gold.

Artmann n killa rnt far off of immortal. Were selling ourselves short guys we can beat gtp racers. I think we should do a time trial session for 2 hours n the top 8 from that will race against there top 8 from there league
 
Artmann n killa rnt far off of immortal. Were selling ourselves short guys we can beat gtp racers. I think we should do a time trial session for 2 hours n the top 8 from that will race against there top 8 from there league

M8 i say we are the best league on GTP.
The Guys must come here and drive and show how fast the guys drive.
He must drive here we dont need to drive there.
 
M8 i say we are the best league on GTP.
The Guys must come here and drive and show how fast the guys drive.
He must drive here we dont need to drive there.
I agree, they must come here not us go there LOL IMMORTAL
 
Artmann n killa rnt far off of immortal. Were selling ourselves short guys we can beat gtp racers. I think we should do a time trial session for 2 hours n the top 8 from that will race against there top 8 from there league

Beat them? Looking at the times they're posting we'd destroy them. I'm sure they're amazing drivers but this car is insanely difficult to get the hang of.

BTW I checked, if you aren't already a member there won't be time to join even if you do the time trial. They won't even allow exception for Immortal.
 
PSN: peiratis1976
Nationality greece
Team panasonic team
Controlle d.s
 
Come on Gian, don't get too cocky. They're good drivers.
 
beat them? Looking at the times they're posting we'd destroy them. I'm sure they're amazing drivers but this car is insanely difficult to get the hang of.

Btw i checked, if you aren't already a member there won't be time to join even if you do the time trial. They won't even allow exception for immortal.

lol !!
 

Just being honest going by the times I've seen. I was careful to clarify they're great drivers, but the F10 is the toughest car in the game IMO.
 
Welcome peiratis1976
You drive the next Races as Guest Driver.
Next Saeson you can drive in a team.
Iam looking forward to drive with you.

Twissy i want to drive against you f10.
 
Hi There Guys,

After looking at the replay from the Indy race, we have made the following conclusions:

Warning for RaJhaN on bumping and partially spinning gazziboy on turn 2 lap 1. He did wait for everyone to go past so no penalty.

gazziboy gets a 10 second penalty for running ADR_BRONCO off the track on turn 2.

ADR_BRONCO gets a warning for ramming into the back of GianDoe, causing him to get engine damage

gazziboy gets a warning for hiting GianDoe, who was lapping him into turn 1 on lap 39 and not yielding on the main straight.

It looks like most of the incidents were on turn 2. The pile up and people going off was initiated by gazziboy running ADR_BRONCO off the track and RaJhaN half-spinning gazziboy.
Guys, we don't have to tell anyone in this league that blue flags mean get out of the way when you feel like it, it means as soon as you see the
lapping car behind you. They dont have to go off the racing line to overtake you, you have to get off the racing line for them to overtake you. Also please note that if you do not report an incident, then we cannot look at it as it is time consuming to go through every lap on everyone's on-board camera.
Thank you.
​
 
Here the Standings guys

driverstableindy2.jpg


teamtableindy1.jpg
 
I think you should run multi class immortal, 7 F10s and 7 F2007s for 14 cars. You could give out medal's to top 3 in each category, that way 6 people would walk away with something. You'd still probably win the overall in the F10. Of course, nobody seems to like my ideas. They want everything to be equal like:

GSBZF00Z.jpg
 
Hi Rich.
F2007 is much faster then F10.
Thats not good.
Only F10 is much better.
 
Where waiting on the Ferrari F2004 :sly:

Room closed
1475-6118-3658-4755-7812
 
Last edited:
Bring those V10 engines back 👎 !

The F2007 has a V8. The last V10 was I think in 2006, where everyone had a V8 except for one team which was running a restricted V10.
 
Im crashing all over so far at Sarthe .
Come hop in guy's!
 
Do you guys run a fall / winter season?
There could be a few WRS drivers interested (me for sure). We really weren't sure if anyone would even like the current Spa event as most time trials aren't even in race cars never mind F1. I don't think anyone from our series has run an online F1 race - that was part of why we chose the event, to mix things up a bit.
We do have a few drivers that usually give anyone a run for their money - in any car 👍 but only a race will prove that ;)

I do appreciate the invites and tips posted in the threads guys,
Hopefully I'll catch you on track at some point 👍
 
Do you guys run a fall / winter season?
There could be a few WRS drivers interested (me for sure). We really weren't sure if anyone would even like the current Spa event as most time trials aren't even in race cars never mind F1. I don't think anyone from our series has run an online F1 race - that was part of why we chose the event, to mix things up a bit.
We do have a few drivers that usually give anyone a run for their money - in any car 👍 but only a race will prove that ;)

I do appreciate the invites and tips posted in the threads guys,
Hopefully I'll catch you on track at some point 👍

Hey Hydro good to see you here.
We drive for sure a winter Saeson.
All WRS Members are welcome.
I add you later Hydro.
I hope to see you guys soon on track.
Nice that you guys like the F10.
 
Thanks Immortal,
The F10 came down to relevance. It's the latest model, so that's the one we went with. I do like it better myself, although I think the 2007 is the faster car - haven't actually driven that one for quite a while (just saw your post, apparently it is the faster car).

See you on track... hopefully I'm not too far off pace, it will be more of a learning experience for now. Just ran some online tests at Spa and was lapping 1'42.5-8's for the most part on full fuel - quite a ways off a 1'41.1. My first ever online F1 session :lol:
These cars are a ton of fun...
 
Thanks Immortal,
The F10 came down to relevance. It's the latest model, so that's the one we went with. I do like it better myself, although I think the 2007 is the faster car - haven't actually driven that one for quite a while (just saw your post, apparently it is the faster car).

See you on track... hopefully I'm not too far off pace, it will be more of a learning experience for now. Just ran some online tests at Spa and was lapping 1'42.5-8's for the most part on full fuel - quite a ways off a 1'41.1. My first ever online F1 session :lol:
These cars are a ton of fun...

1:42 is quick in an normal online room full sim settings, just make sure you don't tune in lounges or offline because it's different.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back