Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,324 views
Status
Not open for further replies.



​

Good Race Guys.
Have had a terrible start:banghead:
Hard fight with no bull , killa and ArtMannn.
But nice race.
We have start with 16 drivers 12 have finisch it.
ArtMannn and me look tomorrow the whole replay and say the final Result.
Joe have drive for Team Ares, and LEYBA for Guest Drivers.
Congratulation to ArtMannn and killa:tup:
 
Race Results, let me know if you spot any mistakes:
Points to follow after Stewards look at the replay tomorrow:
raceresultsindy.jpg
 
So awesome, that Alonso will decide to create a highlights video of it.

Right?
 
Race Results, let me know if you spot any mistakes:
Points to follow after Stewards look at the replay tomorrow:
raceresultsindy.jpg

Looks very good m8.
Have you the Race Calendar ready?
 
lol, i forgot about that:
Edit, Calendar
racecalendar.jpg
 
Last edited:
New design from Chief designer ArtMannn



raceresultsindy3.jpg
 
Looks very nice. You could even see the ridiculous camber angles on some of the cars! :lol:
 
Nice design ArtMannn!
 
All i did was take something that someone had done before and made a few changes. So please, stop it already :D
 
Oh come on, they call you ArtMannn for a reason, right? :D
 
The GTP wrs guys just finished doing a F10 at Spa TT. I can't believe I didn't find out about it until tonight and it's over.
 
I just went for a look in their thread and it says August 22? Anyways, I find it interesting to see how other non-league drivers fare with this monster of a car. Even more interesting to see GTP professional racers who aren't part of this league try it. I'll pop over to their thread and give them a tune, maybe it can be of some use :)
 
I'll be online if anyone wants to get froggy.
 
ghskilla
I just went for a look in their thread and it says August 22? Anyways, I find it interesting to see how other non-league drivers fare with this monster of a car. Even more interesting to see GTP professional racers who aren't part of this league try it. I'll pop over to their thread and give them a tune, maybe it can be of some use :)

I left for a soccer tournament after our race and won't be home until Friday.
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! with that horrible performance by me I managed to keep 4th in the standings by 1 point cant believe it I thought for sure I would lose that position!
 
I just went for a look in their thread and it says August 22? Anyways, I find it interesting to see how other non-league drivers fare with this monster of a car. Even more interesting to see GTP professional racers who aren't part of this league try it. I'll pop over to their thread and give them a tune, maybe it can be of some use :)

hehe thanks for the tune m8 :cheers:
 
I just went for a look in their thread and it says August 22? Anyways, I find it interesting to see how other non-league drivers fare with this monster of a car. Even more interesting to see GTP professional racers who aren't part of this league try it. I'll pop over to their thread and give them a tune, maybe it can be of some use :)

You have a link to the thread please bruv?

Don't give them tunes, let's go in there and destroy them for fun. 👍
 
You need a gtp tag to participate. Plus many of these guys are crazy fast at times trials. They will sit there and do 500 laps to get a quick lap.
 
You need a gtp tag to participate.

Sounds easy enough, how do I get one just make a new username? If I do that then I won't be able to use an F10 because all my jazz is on the GianDoe account, right?

Compared to the F10 every other car in this game is cake, doubt the vetting process will be a problem. Maybe they'll grandfather us in since we obviously know what we're doing...

Edit: Oh yee, what's the link my good man?

Edit 2: Just saw your edit, "Plus many of these guys are crazy fast at times trials. They will sit there and do 500 laps to get a quick lap."

It's time trials?! Yeah no thanks, I don't do time trials...
 
Last edited:
Sorry, I'm out of town a day using my phone. You would have to submit a TT using the gtp account and submit your time for placement in a division. Takes a few weeks unfortunately to complete the process.
 
Sorry, I'm out of town a day using my phone. You would have to submit a TT using the gtp account and submit your time for placement in a division. Takes a few weeks unfortunately to complete the process.

It's ok, ignore my previous mongoloid post. I didn't realize TT meant time trial at first, thought it was a race. I'm a racer, time trials aren't my thing.
 
These guys are fast and they also seem to have patience which I lack. The tt is usually followed up with an on line race a week later. I 'm going to see if I can join in on that one.
 
Well, we are GTP's Premier F1 league :p Show them what you can do, Joe.
 
GianDoe
You have a link to the thread please bruv?

Don't give them tunes, let's go in there and destroy them for fun. 👍

You read my mind! :sly:

GianDoe
Sounds easy enough, how do I get one just make a new username? If I do that then I won't be able to use an F10 because all my jazz is on the GianDoe account, right?

I can dupe my 24 ticket and send it over if you need it 👍
 
These guys are fast and they also seem to have patience which I lack. The tt is usually followed up with an on line race a week later. I 'm going to see if I can join in on that one.

If anyone can tell me how to access their thread that'd be awesome. Maybe they'll grandfather me into the race without having to do the mindless time trial.

Edit: I just did the math, it's for certain, even if someone else wins the next two and I don't show, third place my rookie season is sewed up!

Battle for 4th looks epic, it might be more exciting to just watch the battle for fourth in the next two races than it would be to actually race them!
 
Last edited:
You read my mind! :sly:

Judging by their status they'll at least be mid-field fast, but I'm sure they can be consistent so if you do race there, you have to be 100% perfect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back