Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,329 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ,
i'm definately interested in joining you all for racing ,if you all are looking for more people , sounds like good fun and i enjoy racing.
my PSN :FAI-HUN1209
Thanks for youre time

Hi Fai you are welcome.
You drive the last races as Guest Driver, next saeson you drive in a team then.
Sunday before the race we can practise good together.
 
hey wut are yall using for a trans setup because I just lose it all on the straights n indy is more about the straights. I can say I was fast as lightning through the turns though :)
 
I'm using Top speed 213....Top Right box.
 
I'm using Top speed 213....Top Right box.

is that it? idk if that will get me faster I did need an oil change but ill try ur trans seting

EDIT: for some reason with my settings it felt like I couldn't get any draft. I'd be behind someone n I couldn't get any closer to the person infront of me. wish there were more turns I was dominating in the turns
 
is that it? idk if that will get me faster I did need an oil change but ill try ur trans seting

EDIT: for some reason with my settings it felt like I couldn't get any draft. I'd be behind someone n I couldn't get any closer to the person infront of me. wish there were more turns I was dominating in the turns

Very sad no bull your team mate BRONCO dont drive more every race.
F1 Magic was really a strong team.
 
Dammit, I'm out of town, otherwise I'd be so down. Last time we drove under the influence was quite entertaining if I do say so myself 👍

Good times man, didn't go to bed until 10am and just woke up. Finally starting to get some skill back in the normal cars.
 
Very sad no bull your team mate BRONCO dont drive more every race.
F1 Magic was really a strong team.

yeah hes a good teammate n I may also not be able to make it this sunday Ill try but I think im going to have to give up on my dream of getting a 4th place trophy in the F10 World Championship :( maybe next season unless GT6 comes out before the next season starts
 
Any practice races tonight?
 
How about 9 pm edt
 
Hey guys, I'm not gonna be able to race tomorrow. I got raped into covering someone who's on vacation at work tomorrow during the race time so I won't be able to make it this week. My bad. Good luck all
 
...Well that's odd. Anyways, good luck on the race tomorrow guys. I'll be practicing for the night offline.
 
Thats not good hugo and no bull.
I hope we get a good start grid tomorrow but looks not good in the moment.
 
One can always hope. Indy's a fairly good track so I think the turnout maybe around 8-12.
 
Night mission debrief:

1_ obtain food

2_ race cars

will update with room number.

Edit: Didn't want to host, find the room I'm in through the community menu or send me a msg. Racing now. (1:48am et)
 
Last edited:
10th World Championship Race Indy Road Course 60 Laps
19.8.2012
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race
​
 
Hey guys, I'm not gonna be able to race tomorrow. I got raped into covering someone who's on vacation at work tomorrow during the race time so I won't be able to make it this week. My bad. Good luck all

Too bad m8 that sucks
 
improving my times this morning just ran a 1:07.9
 
Hey Guys i have test again Fanatec and Thrustmaster.
I must say for GT5 the G27 is the best Wheel.
Its much better.
Maybe the fanatec f1 is for PC simulation better but i dont know.
The new PC simulation is awesome.
I want to drive very soon iRacing.
 
IMMORTALPILOT
Hey Guys i have test again Fanatec and Thrustmaster.
I must say for GT5 the G27 is the best Wheel.
Its much better.
Maybe the fanatec f1 is for PC simulation better but i dont know.
The new PC simulation is awesome.
I want to drive very soon iRacing.

Good to know, I want to get a G27 soon.

For anyone wanting to upgrade, if you call Logitech and say that your DFGT broke, they will sell you a G27 for half price, no receipt, no questions asked.
 
is anyone up for practice this morning

EDIT: I mean afternoon I've only been awake for a few hours so it still feels like morning
 
I come in one hour m8.
 
Practise lobby is open now.
Join guys.
 
Very busy weekend and haven't been able to practice since Friday. I hope to get online at 5pm.
 
We have a full room very good.
Q start in 5mins.
 
My reaction to getting 3rd:

 
sorry i couldn't make it, i had been DC'd an hour before in another room and couldn't reconnect to any rooms :(.
 
My reaction to getting 3rd:


lol, i think you are selling yourself short man, you coulda done better, for some reason my car felt like it was on rails, made 2 little mistakes that cost me probably 5 seconds in total, but good racing man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back