Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression.

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will. As it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

And we know what happened to him.

A wise little green dude told me those pearls once (technically hundreds of times).
 
20130212204612.jpg

Why is the Season 3 trophy smaller IMMORTAL? I thought Germany was the only country in the Eurozone that wasn't struggling? And yes, i am drinking beer all the time you judgmental 🤬

I think the beer is either the second piece to your trophy, or Immortal is asking for forgiveness for the Nike packaging.

2.Super solution:Qualy from Monday thru Friday (when stewards are available times tba) each one driving 10 laps alone on the track....and the best time is the qualy time. (I did this once in GTRRL last year and it was exiting...you will see) We could test this kind of qualy at the last preseason race and then, of course, discuss upon it.

Once again, I agree with that idea immortal.
 
Nice one Raj, I am not complaining but how come Raj got his trophy before i got mine and yet i finished ahead of him in the championship??

20130212135021.jpg

When i first got the box i thought IMMORTAL had sent me a pair of Nike running shoes since i recently started doing some jogging. I was disappointed to find this inside:
20130212204612.jpg

Why is the Season 3 trophy smaller IMMORTAL? I thought Germany was the only country in the Eurozone that wasn't struggling? And yes, i am drinking beer all the time you judgmental 🤬


Nice one Dahlzi, i know how you scandinavias are into your rallying, i like it too believe it not. Did you see you fellow countryman Ostberg and Mikkelsen up close and personal? I think they are young and very talented, but that other French Sebastian is also very good, it will be an exciting season with Loeb only doing 4 races. I bet you he will finish above some other drivers doing the entire season :lol:

Very nice mate I dont know the sponsor have send it me I must ask him why he have make it smaller.But I like the new design more.
 
I think the beer is either the second piece to your trophy, or Immortal is asking for forgiveness for the Nike packaging.

Once again, I agree with that idea immortal.
Just so we are clear, that is MY BEER, IMMORTAL didn't send it to me :cheers:

looks like we shall be needing extra qualifying stewards the way this heated debate is going.

Just thought of something, i saw a debate on TV before, a retired boxer (Vitali Klitschko i think it was) was now an MP and all the other MP's were exchanging blows but none had the b@lls to go and fight him.
Moral of the story, people that know how to fight are the ones that keep quiet and the ones that run their mouths are rubbish at it. Kinda like in F1 when you see a driver lifting his fist in the comfort of his car, but the real boxers just stare into each others eyes at a press conference. I am not picking on anyone, i am just saying.

Here's the video, he is the guy at the end of the video:


I like the one or the far left more, the green one :cheers:
 
Nice one Dahlzi, i know how you scandinavias are into your rallying, i like it too believe it not. Did you see you fellow countryman Ostberg and Mikkelsen up close and personal? I think they are young and very talented, but that other French Sebastian is also very good, it will be an exciting season with Loeb only doing 4 races. I bet you he will finish above some other drivers doing the entire season :lol:

yes, i am very into rallying.
Mikkelsen is not participating until later in the season. Yes I come up close with Ostberg once in one of his service stops.
It was incredible to watch the wrc cars flying trough the Swedish woods.
Yes, Sebastian Ogier (FRA) won the race in front of Loeb and Ostberg :)
This was my 11th year in a row i am watching Rally Sweden/Norway
 
@ MonSpaNur
I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this. In all the 3 seasons we have had, there has probably been only 2 or 3 races where we have had more than 16 drivers so it's not an issue until it happens again but now we're just trying to find a way to resolve the problem when it happens or if it happens again.

Yes, it is a problem at 2 or 3 races only.
But i think that is unfair for the people doing the full championship, to be kicked out of that races only because some faster randoms decided to enjoy a F10 race.
All regulars should have a place guaranteed in the grid (just like you did until now) and the eventual remaining places should be for the fastest randoms.

I for 1 would not be able to sit from monday to friday watching people qualify, that's also something to consider.

If qualify will be run using comfort tyres and the car in stock mode, i volunteer to watch it.
 
@ MonSpaNur
I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this. In all the 3 seasons we have had, there has probably been only 2 or 3 races where we have had more than 16 drivers so it's not an issue until it happens again but now we're just trying to find a way to resolve the problem when it happens or if it happens again. As you mention in one of your earlier post that sometimes life happens, I for 1 would not be able to sit from monday to friday watching people qualify, that's also something to consider. I also for one know that there are less accidents at the front of the field than there are at the back, but having said that, this is no way to filter the faster from the slower drivers, its just a way to try and get 16 people in the room.

Hey ArtMann, my impression on Sunday was that we had 2 extras, so in reality just taking the 15th/16th placers and removing them from the next weeks race is easy, I dont think we even have to do the last 3. I dislike the "qualifying room" based on the fact that some championship contenders may be off the pace at certain times in a season, especially if everyone is practicing for a flat out lap like an online time trial. I'm thinking of myself, maybe running 4th overall on points later in the year, but at times falling outside the top 13th for a fast lap.

Adding to this, at certain times I may not practice until the Saturday before the race, meaning I'd be 5 seconds a lap down if I were to do one 10 lap drive during the week.
 
Guten Morrrgen! :-=)

Aaaahhhh, nice.

The debate is going for so long now, that people either get exausted or calm down.
 
I dislike the "qualifying room" based on the fact that some championship contenders may be off the pace at certain times in a season, especially if everyone is practicing for a flat out lap like an online time trial.

The people doing both F10 championships, must to practice 2 tracks every week.
The randoms can decide to race in a track with weeks in advance and spend a lot of time practicing it.
They are in different situations and should be treated differently.
 
I agree. Those of us who have been in the WC the longest, should get the place in the race.
 
Yes, it is a problem at 2 or 3 races only.
But i think that is unfair for the people doing the full championship, to be kicked out of that races only because some faster randoms decided to enjoy a F10 race.
All regulars should have a place guaranteed in the grid (just like you did until now) and the eventual remaining places should be for the fastest randoms.



If qualify will be run using comfort tyres and the car in stock mode, i volunteer to watch it.

We have NEVER EVER given priority to randoms over signed up drivers, i don't know where you are getting your facts from.

Since when do we use comfort tyres? There is also a separate Stock league if you are interested.
Its probably the fact that you want to change things that have been set in stone since day 1, that people don't value your opinion anymore.
 
We have NEVER EVER given priority to randoms over signed up drivers, i don't know where you are getting your facts from.

I NEVER EVER said that you had given priority to randoms over signed up drivers, I don`t know where you are getting your argumentation from.
MonSpaNur
All regulars should have a place guaranteed in the grid (just like you did until now) and the eventual remaining places should be for the fastest randoms.

JUST LIKE YOU DID UNTIL NOW.

Since when do we use comfort tyres? There is also a separate Stock league if you are interested.

MonSpaNur
If qualify will be run using comfort tyres and the car in stock mode, i volunteer to watch it.

IF QUALIFY WILL BE RUN.

If you decide to run the qualify using comfort tyres and the cars in stock mode, that should be fun to watch and that`s why I said that I volunteer to watch it.
Unfortunately your comment destroyed all the fun, so even if you decide to run the qualify using that tyres and car mode, I`m no longer a volunteer to watch it.

Its probably the fact that you want to change things that have been set in stone since day 1, that people don't value your opinion anymore.

Its probably the fact that you want to change things that have been set in stone since day 1, that we are in the middle of this mess now.

You should`t have allowed to then to be set in stone.
You remember what I said to you when we meet with IMMORTAL in Monza, after the race in that track during the 2nd season?

"You need to wright a set of regulation specific for the needs of the F10 championship (the regulations that you have now, are a copy from someone else series) and in that rules you should to have a solution for a situation when you have more drivers than the 16 that one lobby supports."

You answer me that was to early, that was not guaranteed that one day you would reach that numbers and the better was to do nothing and wait and see.

To forewarn is far better than to repair, my friend.
 
Last edited:
Guys, please calm down!
 
But i think that is unfair for the people doing the full championship, to be kicked out of that races only because some faster randoms decided to enjoy a F10 race.

I NEVER EVER said that you had given priority to randoms over signed up drivers, I don`t know where you are getting your argumentation from.

Well, i cant carry on anymore having this conversation if you say one thing in a post and completely deny it in the next. It says a lot about your character so this is the last time i'll respond to this.

It seems you only want things done your way or no way at all.
 
i'll be hosting practise at SSR5 tonight , if any interested , feel free to join (:
 
...hopefully there is no q needed for that...

:D:rolleyes::lol:​
 
Well, i cant carry on anymore having this conversation if you say one thing in a post and completely deny it in the next.

Where, in that sentence, I mentioned who will kick out the drivers doing the full championship?

But i think that is unfair for the people doing the full championship, to be kicked out of that races only because some faster randoms decided to enjoy a F10 race.

Nowhere.
But, in the next sentence of that paragraph, I mentioned that, until now, you did guarantee a place in the races to all drivers doing the full championship:

All regulars should have a place guaranteed in the grid (just like you did until now) and the eventual remaining places should be for the fastest randoms.

But you ignored that mention, even after I highlighted it in my previous comment, and opted to keep your accusations towards me.
If you are doing all this, because you do not want me in the series, you only need to tell me that I`m out, you do not need to try to defame me.

It says a lot about your character so this is the last time i'll respond to this.

Your insistence to enforce a miss interpretation of what I said, says a lot about your character.

But, anyway, now is to late for you to said that I`m out, because I`m already out.
And, obviously, that also includes the stock series, your are the almighty there too.
 
Last edited:
I can't make it on sunday as I'm going to a party, just a one off. So if another guy drops out that should mean we shouldn't have a problem with the more than 16 drivers issue.
 
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan
 
i'll be hosting practise at SSR5 tonight , if any interested , feel free to join (:

I open in 1,30 hour lobby mate or join your lobby.
 
Put something soft under the pedals to cushion the bump?
 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan

Dude that's hilarious:lol:

What a predicament.


Put something soft under the pedals to cushion the bump?

That's what she said.
 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan

Always the neighbours are angry all hate engine sound and pedal bumps. Say him it was the other neighbour!
 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan

Try to put a camping matress under it , i have exactly the same problems with my old neighbours ...
 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan
2 questions:
1) Is she hot?

2)How hard are you stomping on the pedals?

Solution:
20130213205443.jpg


The mat will stop the noise and also provide grip so the pedals don't slide away when you push hard, there are teeth underneath the pedals that hold them in place on the mat. I used to have them on the floor but those rubber things in the corners don't grip so well :gtpflag:
 
Thanks for the tips I appreciate it :cheers:

I asked her nicely if she could remove bed into her living room, but no luck there:grumpy:

2 questions:
1) Is she hot?
She's not really my type

2)How hard are you stomping on the pedals?
That is a good question

By the way, where did you get those mats?

Cbastjan
 
Last edited:
Cb
Thanks for the tips I appreciate it :cheers:

I asked her nicely if she could remove bed into her living room, but no luck there:grumpy:

2 questions:
1) Is she hot?
She's not really my type

2)How hard are you stomping on the pedals?
That is a good question

By the way, where did you get those mats?

Cbastjan
You are asking all the wrong questions. You should be more concerned about asking her out rather than where i got the mat (how i wish i could get ANY female neighbour to knock on my door for anything :O ). I got the mat from a little local club i play for down the road :sly:

I got it from Sports World. :D
 
I need a cheap cockpit setup, along with a strong vacuum cleaner if I'm going to race more often online like years past...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back