Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,662 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im ready for my first setup race this season. Immortal, how long for practise lobby today? :)
 
Hope you see the latest episode of Top Gear. Ive got nothing else better to do tonight so Im in.
 
In 10 mins its open Martin
 
no bull can take my place for the race if that's ok with you immortal. I out for the rest of the day with my family doing worthless bull:censored:. :(

Thanks mate , sorry bout your misfortunes. Moderators must hate me. Seems like when there are other things on a page that can be moderated I'm always the one that gets moderated.

at moderator: I feel singled out man, it doesn't seem very fair.
 
Last edited:
Can me and my friend still join as one team? Not for today but next time?
 
hey immo please clear your cache before making a new room
 
PSN ID: mistersafeway
Nationality: English
Team: Don't know
Input method: DFGT
 
Last edited:
just at the start of q i came out the pits and my brake locked on:mad:, so i left the room rejoined still broke:crazy:. so i reset my ps and that worked:). then the room was full:lol:. gutted mayby next time.:ouch:
 
very good fight on the first laps!

but I got DC.. very sad
 
Edited out of courtesy. That track was not proper imo, but I accept that some people might like it. :)
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: Ya-Shoe
Nationality: Canadian
Team: ShoeJewCombo
Input method: G25
 
Psn Name: CommandingJew
Nationality: Canadian
Team: ShoeJewCombo
Controller: DS3
 




​

Good race guys.
Very sad with Martins DC.
We must check this week who drive in a team.
Only the drivers that no quit but I think I know which.

TheYaShoe in the moment we are full you only can drive as Guest Driver.


Mister drive in Team now.
 
Q was 🤬 did not manage to find a free lap with optimum tyres.

Sorry for the pit-exit-crash I created.:grumpy:

On my way out of the pit I saw you guys approaching, so I pressed the start button to slow my exit down.Then I tried to get to the right side, but doing that I hit the exit and spun.:yuck:

I probably should have done one less pit stop, but 7th place ( Dalzi got DC`d)
is ok for me.



So next week Madrid reverse.Will be even more crowded.:indiff:
I'm glad it's not Top Gear Test Track:D
 
I thought we would try an actual rain event for once?
 
So next week Madrid reverse.Will be even more crowded.:indiff:
I'm glad it's not Top Gear Test Track:D

The track selection so far is like something Nero would select. :sly:
 
Psn Name: CommandingJew
Nationality: Canadian
Team: ShoeJewCombo
Controller: DS3

You can't create your own team, I wanted to but I had to pick 1 of the teams that are already in the league.
 
You can't create your own team, I wanted to but I had to pick 1 of the teams that are already in the league.

oh, so I can't compete unless someone isn't there and I'm a reserve?
 
Immortal, Do you think that we can participate in the next season under are own team name?
 
Please no rain AND Madrid. :crazy:

BTW: how many laps next sunday?

The race was max fun.
My fastest lap was "only" 0.7 slower than the best time.

I did a sir-sweat-a-lot impression here.:rolleyes:

Again: learned a lot. THX!
 
I wouldnt mind a Wet race. Would throw a spanner into the works. And its looking like we may need 2 rooms with all the new people signing up.
 
Please no rain AND Madrid. :crazy:

BTW: how many laps next sunday?

The race was max fun.
My fastest lap was "only" 0.7 slower than the best time.

I did a sir-sweat-a-lot impression here.:rolleyes:

Again: learned a lot. THX!

We drive 70 laps in Madrid.
We muste decide this week or after the last pre season race who drive in a team.

CantBeatTheDrag we dont make new teams always the current teams.
 
Danica Patrick on pole for Daytona 500, you guys better respect the "girls"

I heard through the grapevine she will probably replace Mark Webber at Red Bull next season :sly:
 
I'm finding it hard to be motivated this season. I don't know if I have the heart in it that's required to compete. Not sure why; that long time off didn't help, but it's just not there.

I know the pre-season tracks are all first timers for me, but still, the guy one place ahead of me has lapped me both tracks. Then I spend the rest of the time in a paranoid watching the map/behind me mode. It's no fun, and gets me in more accidents.

It seems everyone has gotten better; where I've only gotten worse. I don't have the time to invest in tuning, and the 2.09 rev seems to have thrown everything out that may have worked before. I burn through tires like mad with no speed to show for it. Very frustrated.
 
I'm finding it hard to be motivated this season. I don't know if I have the heart in it that's required to compete. Not sure why; that long time off didn't help, but it's just not there.

I know the pre-season tracks are all first timers for me, but still, the guy one place ahead of me has lapped me both tracks. Then I spend the rest of the time in a paranoid watching the map/behind me mode. It's no fun, and gets me in more accidents.

It seems everyone has gotten better; where I've only gotten worse. I don't have the time to invest in tuning, and the 2.09 rev seems to have thrown everything out that may have worked before. I burn through tires like mad with no speed to show for it. Very frustrated.

Pls alonso drive we need you.
Iam sure you make strong results on Season4.
 
Immortal, scratch the PM. I'm feeling like Alonso, unmotivated to drive in GT5. With the new update and how limited my time is, I can't be bothered to set up my wheel and then put it back. I don't have a TV-on-desk like you guys; my room is small, and I have to move my desk and add carpets for both the desk and the pedals. The wires go everywhere, and make my room a mess.

Maybe season 5? I don't know. Maybe this is it. I don't know why I thought of leaving the scene when I feel like I had some potential. I think reality stepped in. All I do know is, I probably won't drive this season. Depends on where my head is next Sunday. If I drive, count me in on this season. If not... well, it was a great time racing with you guys. Midway through Season 1, then Seasons 2-3. Madrid season 2 the highlight. The lowest was Monza season 3.

I think this series got me into the racing series scene. Thank you for that, because I met some really great people in this subforum.
 
@ toolo4snow :
have a look in your PM inbox in a few mins....

@ ghskilla:
sorry to hear that....
To be honest, it only is fun to race with fast AND experienced drivers.
You both should stay!!!


I`m investing @ 1 hour/day in the moment for this championship....
To get a fast and secure setup took me @ 6 weeks!
The biggest thing is to stay in practice.
And even minor mistakes will count dearly ( i noticed...:( ) with so many good drivers around.

I know, that my car setup needs minor personal adjustments, but it is very near to what one of the top 3 yesterday used.If one is intersted, PM me.
I really don`t want ANYONE to find it just with google search.:sly:
 
I dont want to hear this more.
Always racing and racing who say he dont have motivation for racing is not racer he must make other sport then.
Guys we are good drivers I only want motivated racer that say he only want racing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back