Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,662 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a cheap cockpit setup, along with a strong vacuum cleaner if I'm going to race more often online like years past...

Are you going to walk around with a vacuum cleaner like Dufus from Scary Movie?

 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan
Cb
Thanks for the tips I appreciate it :cheers:

I asked her nicely if she could remove bed into her living room, but no luck there:grumpy:

Cb, if any other tip won't work, use my idea.:
Step 1) Go down stairs and ask your neighbor for forgiveness.
Step 2) If she doesn't accept, go to step 3.
Step 3) Tie her up to a chair and tell her to shut the 🤬 up.
Step 4) Go back to your room and enjoy your game/race. :D
 
lol!

If all dosn`t help, use some sort of styrofoam as a base (muffeling) and put something stable ontop of that as a platform for your playseat.
 
Last edited:
Hehe, jep. Invite her to clean up while you are driving....:D
 
2 questions:
1) Is she hot?

2)How hard are you stomping on the pedals?

Solution:
20130213205443.jpg


The mat will stop the noise and also provide grip so the pedals don't slide away when you push hard, there are teeth underneath the pedals that hold them in place on the mat. I used to have them on the floor but those rubber things in the corners don't grip so well :gtpflag:

I'd do what art said, but i'd buy a yoga mat and put that under the rug. Yoga mat is probably very cheap and you could likely find one on craigslist for cheaper/free if you dig around (they have craigslist in denmark?).

About to do some F1 racing here in 15-20 minutes if anyone wants to have some fun (and destroy me like everyone in this league does now when we race :/)

Edit: Speaking of destroying me, anyone be so kind as to share a good tune to use? I'm still using the same tune I had before the update that changed everything and it's not as stable as it used to be. Don't have the time to spend tuning these days :(
 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan

Yea just put a couple layers of towels or cardboard under your pedals.

People like MonSpaNur are really deterring me from GT. Now I know how old people feel

GianDoe
About to do some F1 racing here in 15-20 minutes if anyone wants to have some fun (and destroy me like everyone in this league does now when we race :/)

I'll join you. I just got a new PS3. I traded my old one and some games and got the even slimmer new 500 GB White Crystal (crystal cause it sounds cool) bundle with a free year of Playstation Plus and 3 of the worst games on PS. I technically paid only 75 dollars if you count the worth of the Plus membership. ANYWAY I'm installing game days and its said 6 minutes left for the past 2 hours.
 
Last edited:
Yo spaz I'll be there in a second, sorry I forgot the Hoosiers were playing Nebraska and got caught up.

Towels might work but they'll likely slip around on the floor and won't have the shock absorption of a yoga mat which is made of that dense foam like material.

Edit: Do I have you friended spaz? This might sound a bit flaky but didn't you have a different psn name before? Seems like it but can't remember exactly.
 
Last edited:
GianDoe
Yo spaz I'll be there in a second, sorry I forgot the Hoosiers were playing Nebraska and got caught up.

Towels might work but they'll likely slip around on the floor and won't have the shock absorption of a yoga mat which is made of that dense foam like material.

Edit: Do I have you friended spaz? This might sound a bit flaky but didn't you have a different psn name before? Seems like it but can't remember exactly.

Oh its alright man. I think the GT install stalled so I turned it off and am updating Battlefield and it its taking forever too.

Yea a yoga mat would be better... I mean you can start practicing yoga and meet a bunch of hot MILFs. :lol:

Yea we added each other

I do have another 2 accounts. GTP_Spazmatic (for the registry and my series(GT-R N24 Championship (SP8T) DLC car, which isn't started yet) and tensor120, which I quit using because FakeGangstaDie and the whole SNAIL organization was harassing me.

IMMORTAL and ArtMann should recognize tensor120 from the GTRRL. Hey guys
 
I do have another 2 accounts. GTP_Spazmatic (for the registry and my series(GT-R N24 Championship (SP8T) DLC car, which isn't started yet) and tensor120, which I quit using because FakeGangstaDie and the whole SNAIL organization was harassing me.

IMMORTAL and ArtMann should recognize tensor120 from the GTRRL. Hey guys
Hey tensor, I remember you (A wolf in sheeps clothing). You were pretty quick in GTRL, I suck in GT500 n I now only ever do F1 once every 3 - 4 days.
 
That was a MONSTER practice session tonight:

Dr.Aug and Prof.Rajhan where doing surgery in the beginning, and just as the bandages where taken off
(quote: "ok, only Monster energydrink 3 times a day from now on, and everything will be fine" )
the BOASS came around to motivate me to improve. Nice. :gtpflag:
 
That was a MONSTER practice session tonight:

Dr.Aug and Prof.Rajhan where doing surgery in the beginning, and just as the bandages where taken off
(quote: "ok, only Monster energydrink 3 times a day from now on, and everything will be fine" )
the BOASS came around to motivate me to improve. Nice. :gtpflag:

Here can you see all Monster mate you need the best monster.
http://www.monsterenergy.com/de/de/products/monster-energy/#

Monster Energy

Krall you a can of Monster Energy! - The mightiest Energiepräperat on this planet: MONSTER Energy.



In our laboratory we have boiled up twice the amount of our energy brew! The resulting mixture killer kicks therefore twice as well as other energy drinks 250ml.



MONSTER pushes herself with a fat
Kick, but you can thanks to its delicate taste remain relaxed.
 
I NEVER EVER said that you had given priority to randoms over signed up drivers, I don`t know where you are getting your argumentation from.


JUST LIKE YOU DID UNTIL NOW.





IF QUALIFY WILL BE RUN.

If you decide to run the qualify using comfort tyres and the cars in stock mode, that should be fun to watch and that`s why I said that I volunteer to watch it.
Unfortunately your comment destroyed all the fun, so even if you decide to run the qualify using that tyres and car mode, I`m no longer a volunteer to watch it.



Its probably the fact that you want to change things that have been set in stone since day 1, that we are in the middle of this mess now.

You should`t have allowed to then to be set in stone.
You remember what I said to you when we meet with IMMORTAL in Monza, after the race in that track during the 2nd season?

"You need to wright a set of regulation specific for the needs of the F10 championship (the regulations that you have now, are a copy from someone else series) and in that rules you should to have a solution for a situation when you have more drivers than the 16 that one lobby supports."

You answer me that was to early, that was not guaranteed that one day you would reach that numbers and the better was to do nothing and wait and see.

To forewarn is far better than to repair, my friend.

I'd love if we qualified with comfort tires on. I'd have great fun with comforts, that's what I use for the seasonal F10 events, it's great fun.

I don't see it happening though, everybody would hate using comforts as much as I hate racing softs
 
Cb
Hey Guys

My F1 career is in danger...

I was playing yesterday, when I heard someone knocking with a brush on my floor:crazy:..

It was my downstairs neighbour, she told me she couldn't sleep because of the bumps my pedals generated :ouch:

I hope I find a way to fix this problem very soon

Cbastjan

Tell her she needs to move then....
 
You are asking all the wrong questions. You should be more concerned about asking her out rather than where i got the mat (how i wish i could get ANY female neighbour to knock on my door for anything :O ). I got the mat from a little local club i play for down the road :sly:

I got it from Sports World. :D

Haha allright big boy:sly:, maybe I should tell her, theres someone who wants to meet her ?
By the way don't get to disappointed, i warned you...
 
Hey tensor, I remember you (A wolf in sheeps clothing). You were pretty quick in GTRL, I suck in GT500 n I now only ever do F1 once every 3 - 4 days.

Thanks. I wish the GTRRL was still alive :grumpy:
I remember, you weren't too good at all :lol: and I came here and you're IMMORTAL's offspring!
 
IP as you put the site with the monster energy i just realised i never been drinking 1drop of it , these energy drinks (i think ) are full of ...
 
IP as you put the site with the monster energy i just realised i never been drinking 1drop of it , these energy drinks (i think ) are full of ...

Try it mate iam sure you like it.
 
i don't know how i could get more excited than i actually am while driving the f10 , adrenaline makes me fast , combined to water it's a big drug :)
 
Dont forget practice race today guys.
 
Here can you see all Monster mate you need the best monster.
http://www.monsterenergy.com/de/de/products/monster-energy/#

Monster Energy

Krall you a can of Monster Energy! - The mightiest Energiepräperat on this planet: MONSTER Energy.



In our laboratory we have boiled up twice the amount of our energy brew! The resulting mixture killer kicks therefore twice as well as other energy drinks 250ml.



MONSTER pushes herself with a fat
Kick, but you can thanks to its delicate taste remain relaxed.

i don't know how i could get more excited than i actually am while driving the f10 , adrenaline makes me fast , combined to water it's a big drug :)

Energy Drinks are not allowed in the series, its like Doping. IMMORTAL you will be stripped of all your titles like Lance :sly: :D Only Vodka and beer for the series.
 
Energy Drinks are not allowed in the series, its like Doping. IMMORTAL you will be stripped of all your titles like Lance :sly: :D Only Vodka and beer for the series.

You wish that it wasn't allow you drunk 🤬.
 
True dude. :cheers:
yeah, like Lance said in those Nike Ads "What are you on?"

I still have him on my Nike running App, he doesn't motivate me as much as he used to before :sly:
Looks like Nike will have fewer and fewer people people to sponsor, 1st Tiger now Lance :lol: At least they now have Rory as an alternative to Tiger, like they say "Once a player always a player" :sly:
 
Oh its alright man. I think the GT install stalled so I turned it off and am updating Battlefield and it its taking forever too.

Yea a yoga mat would be better... I mean you can start practicing yoga and meet a bunch of hot MILFs. :lol:

Yea we added each other

I do have another 2 accounts. GTP_Spazmatic (for the registry and my series(GT-R N24 Championship (SP8T) DLC car, which isn't started yet) and tensor120, which I quit using because FakeGangstaDie and the whole SNAIL organization was harassing me.

IMMORTAL and ArtMann should recognize tensor120 from the GTRRL. Hey guys

It's all good man, I ended up linking up with some guys. I've lost all my skills, mistersafeway and I started racing and I gave him my tune, as soon as he loaded my tune he went from being 2 seconds slower than me to putting up a 58.1 in one lap - best I could do was a 58.6 with one lap full fuel in the exact same car, same dfgt wheel, and same tune. That stung a little bit. ::le sigh::
 
Last edited:
It's all good man, I ended up linking up with some guys. I've lost all my skills, mistersafeway and I started racing and I gave him my tune, as soon as he loaded my tune he went from being 2 seconds slower than me to putting up a 58.1 in one lap - best I could do was a 58.6 with one lap full fuel in the exact same car, same dfgt wheel, and same tune. That stung a little bit. ::le sigh::

I do need to get used to the Ferrari F1 '10 again. I crash too much but Im not fast just, consistent when I get a hold of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back