Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,661 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do a full 70 laps? Took a nap and forgot there was a practice. :sly: Signed with Ferrari in F1 2012 career mode.

Artmann, Lance Armstrong can give you some hormone replacement tips. :sly:

http://www.androgel.com/
 
You guys do a full 70 laps? Took a nap and forgot there was a practice. :sly: Signed with Ferrari in F1 2012 career mode.

Artmann, Lance Armstrong can give you some hormone replacement tips. :sly:

http://www.androgel.com/

Schiet. I missed the practice race for the same reason. :lol:

And even as I am no Armstrong "follower" or fan ( exactly the opposite :D )
you have to admit, that he did the best doping job.By far.

All professional endurance athlets (in popular sports) are max. doped.
 
The Ferrari in F1 2012 is brutally fast, destroyed the legend AI. :sly: Just think if immortal drove it. I'm gonna be online to try my Audi R8 for the Rolex, then maybe I'll hit the SSR5 for some practice, and watch immortal slaughter the poor stock racers.


Artmann, crank up the volume.

 
Hey, just want to let you know that I have chosen to pull me out of the F1 Set-up championship.

I am sorry Tool.

Good race
Cbastjan
 
Cb
Hey, just want to let you know that I have chosen to pull me out of the F1 Set-up championship.

I am sorry Tool.

Good race
Cbastjan

Very sad mate ok one more place free in Team Lotus maybe GhostDriver in team Lotus alonso?
 
Care to let us all know why?
 
Sure, I think I spended too much time creating setups for every race so I signed up for the stock league instead.
 
I haven't touched GT5 in a month. Next week, I hope I haven't lost any of my speed. I just hope.
 
Guys are the UTC times on the OP wrong?
Are the OP UTC times from summer times??
 
Guys are the UTC times on the OP wrong?
Are the OP UTC times from summer times??

Yeah immortal, that's not the actual time, that the summer time.
 
Immortal what was your time on SSR5? I want to get within 107% tonight when I run a few laps, for sure. :sly:
 
Immortal what was your time on SSR5? I want to get within 107% tonight when I run a few laps, for sure. :sly:

58 high times are good rich.
 
58.9 : 107  ×  100 = 55.046 

....ouch...

But I think ( hope !).the best time will be @ 56.7.
 
Second Pre Season Race SSR5 reverse 70 Laps
17.02.2012
21:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
22:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
22:30 UTC - Actual Race
​
 
58.9 : 107  ×  100 = 55.046 

....ouch...

But I think ( hope !).the best time will be @ 56.7.

shouldn't you do like this : 58.9 x 107 : 100 = 63'023 (1'03"023) ?
 
shouldn't you do like this : 58.9 x 107 : 100 = 63'023 (1'03"023) ?

If I remember correctly, the 107% are calculated from the pole time.

I doubt that a 58.9 will be pole position...as you will know.
 
ill race tonight if theres room.ill put that pic on tomorrow pilot mate.
 
Hey, this is a bit odd, but can I rejoin :ouch:
 
Cb
Hey, this is a bit odd, but can I rejoin :ouch:

You want to join for the whole Season4 mate?
This would be are very good.
You stay also in the Stock league?
 
You want to join for the whole Season4 mate?
This would be are very good.
You stay also in the Stock league?
Yep whole season, still lotus in Set-up league?
 
Cb
Hey, this is a bit odd, but can I rejoin :ouch:

yes you are right, it is a bit awkward have you ever broken up with your girlfriend and the next day say you can we get back together again? :lol:

You can come back on 1 condition, bang your downstairs neighbour and post the pics here. Or just post pics of her here :drool:
 
lol Art^ also if there is room can I join today?
 
yes you are right, it is a bit awkward have you ever broken up with your girlfriend and the next day say you can we get back together again? :lol:

You can come back on 1 condition, bang your downstairs neighbour and post the pics here. Or just post pics of her here :drool:

:p

You want in act or after ?
Btw if I am late for Qual, you know why:lol:
 
Yes cb Team Lotus for you in Setup league.

I think you can drive today no bull we must check how many drivers drive today.
 
I think you can drive today no bull we must check how many drivers drive today.

no bull can take my place for the race if that's ok with you immortal. I out for the rest of the day with my family doing worthless bull:censored:. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back