Ferrari F1 World Championship Season4/Win big prizes!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 1,041 comments
  • 61,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get some people's lap times around Tokyo R246 please so I know what times I need to beat as I'm figuring out a setup for the pre season race.
 
I'm pulling out a 1:14.739 on racing softs and a 1:15.678 on racing mediums
 
I'm pulling out a 1:14.739 on racing softs and a 1:15.678 on racing mediums

In fact I've just tweaked the set up and got a 1:13.920 out of it
 
Hi. I assume, that I am in the monster Team, but just not have been "added"?

@hamilton:
I will do my time trial in Tokyo today, and post it.
 
Hi. I assume, that I am in the monster Team, but just not have been "added"?

@hamilton:
I will do my time trial in Tokyo today, and post it.

Thank you. I look forward to racing you and hopefully your times are better than mine coz then I will have something to do for the next 2 weeks until the pre season race. Oh and how do you find out what team you are in??
 
Agh forgot to post this!!!

PSN : ham_ilton-
Nationality : British
Team : Red Bull Racing
I'm currently using controller as my steering wheel has malfunctioned.
 
MrLaney please use the "edit" button instead of double (quad) posting. Thanks.
 
Thank you. I look forward to racing you and hopefully your times are better than mine coz then I will have something to do for the next 2 weeks until the pre season race. Oh and how do you find out what team you are in??

Immortal handles that.
 
I'm pulling out a 1:14.739 on racing softs and a 1:15.678 on racing mediums

Dont remember what a good time is round Tokyo. Reverse is a bit more wild than forward. Hopefully I wont end up backwards in reverse. :sly:

As for tires I think we stay on softs the entire way? Or are you allowed to use difference tires? Dont remember.
 
Dont remember what a good time is round Tokyo. Reverse is a bit more wild than forward. Hopefully I wont end up backwards in reverse. :sly:

As for tires I think we stay on softs the entire way? Or are you allowed to use difference tires? Dont remember.

Tyre choice is free.

But up to now the soft ones, coupled with good setup and a fast driver are the best combination.
 
Agh forgot to post this!!!

PSN : ham_ilton-
Nationality : British
Team : Red Bull Racing
I'm currently using controller as my steering wheel has malfunctioned.

Redbull is already preoccupied with, Dahlzi and myself:cheers:

Guess again.
 
There isn't anymore spaces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I will take anything. I will even be a reserve driver

Will keep in mind that there is an edit button
 
@ hamilton:

Did some laps, and could do steady high 1:13`s.
Best was 1:13,235

But you have to keep in mind, that I normally get lapped several times during a race....:boggled:

So, a "good" laptime should be under 1:10 ????:scared::nervous::odd:
 
...found 0,5 secs...

Changed the car setup completly. Funny thing is, that the best laptimes are @ lap 4-6.

I wondered, how you quick guys set up ypur cars.
Since the most alien life form is carting in real life....:bowdown:

- I maxed the spring rates
-set the dampers to max
(because those things are rare on carts...:sly:)

And the "only" things to worry about are diff- rollbar- and alignment-settings.:D ...
...it worked.( for me)
I improved @ 3,5 secs in suzuka, and the rear end of the car is controllable.

But the biggest gain are those training races with you guys!!!👍
( don`t worry that I don`t talk in those rooms - I have a very good headset - but first I have to find stable speed,and I´m too old to drive and talk.)
 
We look in the Pre Season who drive and and decided then final drivers in the teams.
We dont need drivers that always quit in a team.
But Red Bull Racing Team is full.
 
I managed to do an 1.11.8 with tire wear off using a setup that had the rear dampers down a bit and springs heightened a little more to stock. High 1.12's to 1.15's with tire wear on, I'm using a DS3 controller so the setup I use for that is to reduce oversteer and helps cornering with that driving style. I'm not a quitter but I'm a slow driver on other tracks, tokyo I can somehow drive well in for some reason.
 
( don`t worry that I don`t talk in those rooms - I have a very good headset - but first I have to find stable speed,and I´m too old to drive and talk.)
remember we don't enable mics because some of like to listen to gangam style while racing, nothing to do with race quality at all.
 
remember we don't enable mics because some of like to listen to gangam style while racing, nothing to do with race quality at all.

lmao, that would be annoying as hell to hear over the mic :P
 
ill go with gazziboy at ares if possable.
 
Awesome logo polar can you make for ATR Team also a logo please?

Should be possible to get sth together :)
Send me a PM with sponsors you have in mind for the logo, and i will see what i can do ;)
 
ill go with gazziboy at ares if possable.

Aughablo is with Gazzi for season 4 atm but like IP say's well wait till the season starts to make all drivers final.
 
We look in the Pre Season who drive and and decided then final drivers in the teams.
We dont need drivers that always quit in a team.
But Red Bull Racing Team is full.

:eek: ....feeling like Sutil now....

:odd: ...or Glock?....

:boggled: ... we will see...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back